Fetish Ironworks

Review your chastity belt!
msknight
Sex: Female

Re: Fetish Ironworks

Post by msknight »

These are pictures of the F.I. belt that arrived with me a short while ago. My apologies for the poor quality of the pics. To the obvious questions, yes, the flame work is absolutely gorgeous, and it goes all away around the belt as well. The cable is secured in a screw post, which is then screwed in to the waist holder, so there is considerable opportunity for adjustment to the correct size, before cutting the cable. Picture number 1 is the locking plate, which goes over the ratchet locking system, and it is precision engineered. The rubber strips don't feel like they are going anywhere. They have definitely put a lot of effort in to this.
IMGP2328.jpeg
IMGP2329.jpeg
IMGP2336.jpeg
IMGP2337.jpeg
IMGP2338.jpeg
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Is it the same belt as in your avatar?
I like how it looks like, and this locking plate! I love it =^.^=

Screws for adjustment, why not! But rear wire... purrsonally I prefer anal opening (I never tried rear wire but this doesn't look good to go to toilet).

Your belt interests me a lot, I would love to see it assembled, front and rear =^.^=
I see 3 keyholes on the 2nd pictures, I am curious to learn more =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
msknight

Post by msknight »

It is a later version of the one in the picture. There's a bit of history which this thread should contain.

The wire is coated, and the opening in the last picture is for the coccyx, so that the wire can stay close to the boxy, but allow free movement of the spine. It started as a tear drop design, and then was opened up, as the tail bone started going in to the top tear pinch.

The three sections go in to the lock by ratchets. In these, you will see metal bars that lock the ratchets in position, so that once locked, they can't accidentally tighten any further.

The plate in picture 1 then goes over the top. This has holes to hold the ratchet locks in place, so that they can't accidentally slip to the unlock position, and it also blocks access to the simple handcuff locks beneath. This is then held down by a post and padlock.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Very interesting!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Abanshee

Post by Abanshee »

It really looks beautiful, would you recommend it to others?
msknight

Post by msknight »

That's a good question... however, I am currently reducing my weight again so I can wear it.

Reduced from 14 stone to 13st 9lb in the last month, so if I keep this up, I expect to be able to hopefully wear it before the end of the year.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

I am sure you will soon achieve the weight that you need to get down to as you have worked so hard to get this belt. That belt will look stunning on you!

S