Room mates Part 4!

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Room mates Part 4!

Post by Pat24 »

She raised my blindfold "Good news for you, James`s new idea is not quite ready, but he has a different contraption that looks interesting" She replaced my blind took up my lead led me off upstairs to their room.

I was placed on the fold up bed, my wrists were tied to the rails that made up the frame , my ankles were tied down too, she spent time withdrawing the chastity device, meanwhile he was bringing something in and setting it behind me. My pussy now fully exposed, she laid a towel down under me. "This towel might be needed as you now are excused through a tube your muscles will weaken and might not hold back your urine, I suspect within a year you will need to wear nappies" This news shocked me, I cried, she kissed me on the mouth, he continued setting up his project.

Once he was satisfied all was in place, he plugged in the machine, I felt something on my pussy just was not certain as to what it was. He started up the machine, something tickled my pussy area, within the space of two minutes I was crying with laughter, I tried struggling against my bonds but that was no use, I heard them on the bed chatting and getting rather excited. I arched my back to get whatever it was closer to my pussy, that did not help. It felt like a couple of feathers, first they drew slowly up from my tummy over my pussy, held there and went back the same way, the second time it came down over my pussy, I could not help laughing, but then I turned more serious, the feathers, I am guessing it they were feathers, just stood and rested on my lips. I had no idea if I should sob or laugh, it moved slightly I held my breath, what was it going to do next, it moved slightly right, my body swayed that way too, back over to my left, back I swayed. I was almost in a trance, I was now being forced to do what the machine wished me too. The item on my pussy teased my lips downwards, my butt lowered, I just could not help this. It then raised itself, I was forced to arch my back and follow it, it stopped just below my asshole, I stayed in position my body ached, but I could not help it I was mesmerized.

It started all over again, this time a different path, it went up my thighs to my butt, then came down between my buttocks. It stopped right in the center of my lips, , My butt was lowering but as it stayed in position, I slowly raised it. I kept muttering to myself "No, no, no, yes, please, yes" The gibberish went on as did my agony. I heard them both come over to watch. I sobbed in frustration "She is so wet, it is trickling down her inner-thigh" She spoke to him "If you need sex now we can stop the machine, you have sex we replace the machine once you are done"

They both agreed to this, thankfully the machine was withdrawn, but in slid his tube, my asshole now filled, his dick went in, she climbed on top of me, he used me as he made love to her, he shot a large load into my rear I felt nothing except his warm cum inside me. Once done out came the tube the machine returned to position. I was not sure if I was grateful or not, I was wiped down, given a tablet with a glass of water, my bottom was paddled, punishment for having sex with James, she placed a stool with a cushion tied to it under my tummy, the machine switched on, the feather went on with it`s work.

I tried to work out the motion it was making, as to when it goes up, down, sideways or just stopped, but it seemed to have no real rhythm to it. At one point it sat on my lips and moved upwards so slowly, my butt was high as was my head, I could not lower either. They both went to bed "Any noise, I mean any, I will dump you in the basement, we need our beauty sleep"

I sobbed to myself, I tried resting on the stool, the moment I did the machine seemed to force me off of it, in truth all it did was run it's feathery body under mine. I then took a different attitude, I would stay motionless no matter what the annoyance was, butt in air, head straight with my body, eyes focused on the darkness ahead, hold breath for as long as possible, let it out slow, breath slowly. That lasted for near on one minute before the feather moved again, my butt followed it. Staying still for less than that one minute took a lot out of me, I sobbed to myself, this irritation went on all night, the feather did me no harm, I exhausted myself, when she woke up came over to me asked "How is the pussy?" I was a gibbering idiot, I could only reply something inaudible. She took away the machine.

"You had better make sense soon, you are working today all day, first I place your belt on, then you make breakfast before I wash you, you then have ten hours of work before you are used again. Only then will you see a bed, I warn you, if your work has not been completed you will suffer another night of that feather"

She placed my pussy-cup on, my pussy was tingling, off came my blind, untied I went off to work, I was so tired, I needed to sit down, but I knew another night of that torture would be to much for me.

I brought up breakfast, she washed me, I got down to a hard days work, there was a long list of items to do, this included, hoovering the place, ironing cloths, undoing and redoing two beds, lots of washing, dusting every part of the house. In the end I was mentally and physically exhausted. I took ten minutes to sit down before making dinner, I was in mid-making tea for them when I heard the key in the door.

They both entered, I was told "Stand by the table, butt and chest out whilst we inspect the place" I did as told, they inspected, she came back in very pleased "Good job, you may eat I will then wash you and replace your pussy cap, you will sleep for ten hours, we will not be in when you wake up, you will wash the parts of yourself that you can, you will eat, make yourself comfortable by standing in-front of the table, butt and chest out, hands behind your back, till five minutes to five, then makes us tea, your cup over pussy will be removed, the tube will be inserted, James will be using your pussy.

I did eat, not much, I was way to tired, I was led to the bathroom, given a full wash, out came the chloroform, next thing I knew it was nine and a half hours later, my pussy filled in. I ate a hearty breakfast, and went into the dining room stood by the table, they had placed a small stand alone mirror on the table, it was aimed at my pussy. I looked at it, all I could see was my pussy cupped, I could just make out my pubic hair, I felt my juices start up again, watching myself forced me to arch my back further, I squeezed down hard on the tube inside me, but that had no great effect, this continued till five to five.

I ran off to make tea for them, I shoveled down some food whilst kettle was on. I heard the key in the door, tea was waiting, they drank and chatted whilst I stood to attention. I overheard them talking about my pussy, the annoying juice flowed.

I was led upstairs, I was laid on the fold up bed, my arms tied to the sides, my legs were forced upwards, she brought out a bottle of something from her pocket. She first unlocked my chastity device, once out she set it aside, wiped my pussy down. She sprayed my pussy with whatever it was in the bottle. "This is novacaine spray, it will numb you" And so it did, as she sprayed my pussy went completely numb. She oiled up then slid in his cock-tube. She sat on my face, I sobbed, he lay his head on my tummy she held my legs up and wide apart, he slithered towards me, I was not keen on her hot pussy directly covering my nose, his dick got closer, I could only but wait, and into the tube it went. They kissed and cuddled the best they could in that position, my pussy was being fucked but not in the way I wished for.

It did not take him long to cum, his cum shooting inside me is all I felt, I pulled on my restraints as his warm cum oozed around inside me. "My pussy" I muttered "Did you say something?" I kept quiet. They continued, I lay sobbing, once they were done he withdrew, she got up, wiped my pussy, took the tube out, wiped it again. He then held my legs high in the air, she took her trusty spoon and spanked my pussy, hard and firm, I sobbed and sobbed. "That is for daring to allow James to have sex with you" She repeatedly smacked my pussy till it was a dark red in color and I was sobbing in pain. She placed the spoon down out came the chloroform, I was put to sleep.

I awoke many hours later, my pussy was filled and still hurt a lot, it had had a damn good thrashing. A note left for me on my nightside table.

"Get on with your work, silver needs polishing, at ten thirty put your clothing on expect a delivery of food, once delivered strip down again, put food away in correct places neatly. You will then fill your bath with hot water, get in and stay in for one hour, a relaxing day. Get out, oil your nipples and asshole, if you care to look in far corner of your room is a large cot, get into it, that is your new bed, your old one will be moved into the basement for when you are no longer giving enough into the pot. By the side of the cot is a lid adapted to cover your new bed, on the sides four chains and four padlocks, place the lid over you, use the padlocks to lock yourself inside. This is a small prison, a nightly warning of what may come if you misbehave, now get on with it!!"

I jumped out of bed as If I were being watched by someone with a flogger in hand, I was so fucking horny, I washed quickly, polished their rather large collection of silverware, candles, cutlery, etc. I got dressed and waited. My jeans rubbed up against my cup over pussy, even that turned me on. The delivery fellow turned up, he dropped off all that was on the list and left. I stripped, not knowing where cameras were, put all the food away. Went to make my bath, got in and relaxed, my aching body needed this. I lay there half asleep watching my bag float, only a tenth full of urine. . Watching it immediately brought my mind back to my open pussy hole, I groaned out loud cupped the device, I felt juices flowing. I thought over my being here "I had no real money, I had a place to live, was I giving too much of myself in order to have a shelter and food?" I came to no firm conclusion, I held my lower part of stomach where I knew his cum was held inside me I cried a little remembering him shooting his load into me, I turned onto my right side used my left hand to cup my asshole, I rolled back over, after an hour I climbed out the bath, dried myself, oiled my nippleas and hole, went to my bedroom.

Only items in the cot were a pillow, a soft blanket a towel, a packet of tissues, and a leather belt, I had no idea why the belt. I reached over the cot with my right leg, lifted myself up, both legs inside I knelt down, lifted the lid that lent on top end of the cot, the padlocks were unlocked but already attached to the chains. I lay down, facing upwards and placed the lid over me. I had to reach over myself in order to lock the padlocks at far end of the cot. Once all in place I lay on my side, as the cot was to short to stretch out. I looked through the wooden bars, to my amazement this made me horny too. One thing I had forgotten, not to drink to much, my bag was almost full, and the urine was now starting to overflow into the tube, I could not see the brim of urine for much longer as it disappeared upwards. After a while I could feel my belly fill up, I knew this would be trouble. It filled so much that a little leaked out of me. "Shit" I thought, I wiped up the spillage, remembered the towel and belt, folded the towel twice lengthwise, placed in it between my legs, put belt round it and my waist. That should hold me for an hour or so hopefully they will be here by then. They weren't, I turned the nappy round, the wet patch was now on my butt, just then the key in the door. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Still twenty minutes or so till they entered my bedroom. She peaked through the bars "You OK in there?" "Yes thank you" She looked me up and down "I see you're wearing the towel as a nappie, have you wet yourself?" I was so embarrassed, especially as James was now standing and watching. "Yes Natalie" She sighed "Well if you are going to act like a child we will treat you as one" . She unlocked the roof to the cot and allowed me out, off came my towel, she led me on all fours to the bathroom, washed my butt down. She sat on the edge of the bath, "Over my knee" I got up, placed myself over her lap. She spanked my bottom "I will teach you about acting like a kid, how dare you!" She reached over to the sink, picked up a bottle of powder, spread my bottocks powderd my asshole. "Your food will from now on be stewed, your mouth filled with a dummy and taped into place. You will grow up, you should have emptied your bag before getting into the cot. " I was so turned on my this harsh treatment.

Now I am having sex tonight, you will turn me on. Once you are off my lap, I will hand you certain items, you will do what you can blindfolded, my lower area is only for James and I to see"
She got up, leaving me to drop to the floor. I got on all fours she led me to her bedroom, she placed my blindfold on got undressed She went off to shower, she returned, handed me a towel and a bottle of oil. I dried her off as she stood before me, then poured oil onto my fingertips, placed my hand on her pussy, and gently massaged it. More oil, I cupped her pussy, that she enjoyed for a moment, I could feel her grind against my hand "How dare you cup my pussy, just rub oil into it" I did as told, I found her clit, squeezed it between my fingers "YES, lovely" Came her voice, I slipped two fingers in. "Wonderful!!" My pussy was throbbing, I ran my fingers up and down each lip, kissed her tummy.

"You will now leave your two fingers inside me, and follow me to bed, you will get James`s dick hard with your other hand, you will take your fingers out and help James into me then back off, kneel, legs open hands on thighs.

I followed her using just my knees to keep up, my fingers still deep inside her, James got on the bed, he helped me find his dick in the darkness, I rubbed on it only three times, it was rock hard before I started on it. He lay down on top of Natalie, I used my fingers and one thumb to open her up as best as I could, and ease James`s dick into her, I withdrew. I knelt beside the bed, hands on upper thighs, my pussy throbbing with jealousy and due to me being used in this way.

I was there for only a short while her voice again "Go sleep in your cot lock yourself in, no dinner for you tonight, that is what happens to naughty kids" Off I went on all fours, It did not take long for me to fall asleep even with a grumbling stomach.

I awoke was put back to sleep almost immediately, when I awoke for the second time my pussy area felt fresh, and I was in their bed, a note left for me.

"Wash, eat breakfast, stew it first clean around the house, once done get back into your cot, and add the addition to the bed to yourself, you may use oil"

I did as told, when I got to my bedroom, hanging from the bars was a butt-plug, placed through the wall of the cot was another plug, resting on the pillow a note "Butt plug into butt, other plug into mouth, start sucking on it, much like you will do to James at some point. The plug in front of you is hollow, we have filled it and the tube running out of it at the far end with lemon juice, probably a little sour, suck it all up by one thirty, I will be home for ten minutes to check up on you"

I trembled as I oiled it and my butt, into the cot I got, up on all fours, reached round in order to ease the plug into myself, in it slid opening my asshole up as it went . I turned round faced the second plug, I opened my mouth, the moment I did i could taste the lemon. To say the least it was unpleasant, being forced to suck on this plug once again made my pussy wet. . No matter the taste I sucked hard on the plug, the juice that I was drinking never seemed to end, absolutely grotesque. I stayed in position till Natalie got home. She checked me over, then chloroformed me my eyes closed slowly.

She popped in, helped me out of the cot. "You will now wash, put on the nightie and knickers I have laid out for you on my bed at around four o'clock the doorbell will ring, you will answer the door, first put on the dressing gown I will also place on my bed. It will be a young man, show him into the dining room, take off your gown, stand facing away from him by the dining room table, butt and chest out, hands behind your neck, you will wait there till we get home, bye for now"

I went into the bathroom, had a shower, , got some cleaning done, at four o`clock I placed on the nighty, a flimsy bit of material, see-through, it tied up at the back, and left most of my butt visible, on came the knickers, that covered nothing up, a pair of thongs. Bang on time the doorbell rang, on came the gown I answered the door, a young man was standing there.

"Yes?" "I am here to view the girl" "Come on in" He did so, and by the way what did he mean by "View the girl" I led him into the dining room he sat on the couch, I offered him something to drink, he declined. I crawled over the dining room table, I could feel his eyes on me. I got up stood to attention.

"Are you the girl in question?" "I am not sure Sir" "That is one very nice butt you have there" "Thank you Sir" He came closer to me, "Why is there a bag between your legs?" "So that I can be-excused Sir" I was so embarrassed "I see your front is covered, why?" So that I cannot orgasm Sir" "Nice idea! Do you need to orgasm?" "Desperately Sir" "Well I am here to buy you" My knees almost gave way that comment came as a shock to the system. "What do you mean Sir?" "I mean you are up for sale, I have been reliably informed that you will be a good sex-slave, only two conditions you may not orgasm and your pussy must remain covered"

Tears rolled down my face, I heard the key in the door, Natalie came in.

"I see you have met, we can start negotiation" She brought a piece of paper from her pocket "This is how much we are asking" "May I first inspect her?" "Certainly"

Natalie knelt behind me, James came in with two towels, Natalie unlocked my device, and withdrew it whilst James placed the towels on the floor beneath me. She wiped me over with a towel. "Inspect away"

This fellow came right up to me placed his hands on my tits, rubbed them firmly till my nipples were hard and my pussy aching. His hands explored my rib cage, then to my butt, one fingers checked my asshole, then his hands slipped between my legs, I moaned. "Shut up!!" Natalie shouted. I saw James now had a video camera in his hands and was filming this scene.

"Yes she will do fine!" He went to his pocket withdrew a sizable amount of cash and handed it over to Natalie, I sobbed.

"If you can tie her hands behind her back, her ankles together I will carry her to my car, I will need her chastity device, the key, and her belt"

All three items were placed in a carrier bag

Natalie looked at me" We can no longer afford to keep you, this gentleman will be hiring your services for one year, maybe a little longer, we get paid so everyone except you is happy, now open your legs wide so I can place nappies on you"

I sobbed but did as told. Natalie tied my hands firmly above my butt, she folded the second towel lengthwise placed it between my legs James handed her his leather belt which was duly fastened around my waist, keeping the towel in place. She pulled the towel tight and tucked the ends in under the belt. "Legs together" The towel felt very comforting between my legs, my ankles were tied together. The lad crouched in front of me held my thighs and hoisted me onto his shoulder, god I wanted to orgam he stood. My legs and arms could only dangle down, my tummy resting on him they chatted for a few minutes. The final remark from Natalie was "Try not to get her pregnant" They all laughed.

We left the room, into the hallway with me still thinking Natalie was joking, the front door opened it was dark out, by remote control the boot of his car opened, he gently placed me down inside it closed the boot, all that raced through my mind was, "Where was I going, what was going to happen to me?"
Kcfoxgrl
Sex: Female

Re: Room mates Part 4!

Post by Kcfoxgrl »

Can't wait to see how her new predicament plays put
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Room mates Part 4!

Post by fitherin »

I think Natalie and James are the ones who will be sorry.
Putting money in their pockets and loosing such a willing and attentive slave.
No one to bake and clean for them :? :shock:
No one to take in the weekley food order and put it away :shock:
No one to try out the dastardly devices that James has built :shock:
No visual stimulation whilst having foreplay :shock:
No one to act as a Monthly stand in when James needs relief and Natalie is indisposed :oops:
Natalie will have no one to punish just for her own selfish pleasure.
So unless Natalie and James find another " toy to amuse them selves with" maybe Natalie had better sell the fold away bed and the Cot with the top and restraints quickly before It occurs to James that he is the real boss and she is taking on the "Slave " roll and wearing the chastity cup and sleeping in the spare cot. The only extra duty she will have is to remain in a full chastity belt under her daily clothes as she will have to still work full time as a major contributor to the house hold income.
Yes Natalie will be sorry that she let her slave get sold............... Very sorry.
James however is designings some new devices, He loves s/steel as much as wood.
Meanwhile at an undisclosed addrress with its own discrete garage an automatic door rises and a car carrying a new toy in the boot [trunk] slowly enters. The door clicks shut. :twisted:
EDITED as I got James right on first line and then wandered off and used a wrong name. On all the other lines. Sorry Pat.