My Steel frustration!

Review your chastity belt!
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: My Steel frustration!

Post by Tobbe »

Weight is always a problem, and economically impossible for most women to own more than one measured chastity belt. Therefore, there should be a possibility to adjust more. My-Steel is probably the most adjustable, but not enough.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I chose a My-Steel belt since she has holes to adjust. This is enough for me (I'm currently on the middle holes).
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
corinthius
Sex: Male

Post by corinthius »

The My-Steel "total" system is actually quite adjustable since you can adjust it in both waist and shield length at the same time. Widening the waistband and shortening the shield allows you to make the belt sit lower on the hips, and vice versa. This allows you to make the rear string/chains fit properly by moving the belt around to add/remove slack. It's an extra "degree of freedom" that only exists when you can manipulate both at once. We actually managed to make a close-but-not-perfectly-sized used belt fit pretty nicely because of this.

Not sure, the Carrara belts might work in a similar fashion, we have not used one but we're looking at it.

It's a shame that Neosteel belts do not have this adjustment, and their waist belt adjustment is apparently very small (0.5cm is not much at all). However you could get a "system" belt and multiple waist belts/shields and mix and match. That might fit better in the end. Their locking system looks like it might be flatter, as well.

As always, it's a shame that Tollyboy is out of the picture, because we really wanted one of their belts.