Room mates Part 5!

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Room mates Part 5!

Post by Pat24 »

A long while later the car came to a stop, I heard him get out the car, someone else opened the boot, I looked up to see who it was, It was a young lady, she gave me a smack on my upper thigh, the man who bought me came round, he raised me up over his shoulder again took me indoors. I was taken down a flight of stairs to their basement placed inside a cage on a bed. "You will be sleeping here most of the time"

"Your stay here will be in the main very plesant, not much work to do. Your job, only one really is to keep my brother and three sisters sexually happy, each day we will take it in turns to clean and replace your device, besides that your time is your own. Jump to it if we send "Bend" you will get on all fours and display your bottom, get ready to open your mouth too we may want sucking off. As for my sisters, give them their daily massage, lick them out use dildoes on them make sure their pussys are satisfied, and oh yes, do not ever orgasm" He smiled said "Bend, I took off my nappies quickly, knelt in-front of the bed, he oiled me up, and in he went, he banged my butt many times till he shot his load into me, all I could do was lay sobbing. "Very nice, gorgeous butt, I will spank it later"

In came a lovely looking girl, with a bucket of water and soap, she smiled at me "Lay on the bed face upwards, legs wide open. She sat besides me and washed my pussy, with extra care she placed my device into me, strapped the bag around my upper thigh, my urine flowed. They both left me locking the cage door behind them, I rolled over onto my side cupping my asshole. , I could feel his cum tingle inside me.

I turned she used the sponge to wipe my pussy and inner thighs, dried me off. She kissed my pubic hair area, she continued to kiss the area around my pussy I looked down at her hair, she continued her hands pressed against my lower tummy, more oil poured into her right hand, pressed her same hand over my pussy, she ran her oily fingers over my pussy lips, my chest heaved outwards, god I needed to cum, a tear rolled down my cheek, my eyes closed, her finger reached my pussy hole, she massaged it slowly and deliberately, she did not stray into me. . More oil on her hand she cupped my pussy, left her hand in place.

Reaching up a little kissed each of my breasts, I opened my eyes and looked at her, she grinned.

A short while later one of the girls popped in, she opened the cage door, took my lead, led me upstairs, then more flights of steps into her bathroom.

"Wash me, make it feel good" I got to work, first undressing her, jeans off, tee-shirt off, then her bra "You have very nice breasts Madam" She smiled "Thank you, I squeezed on them gently, toyed with her ever growing nipples, she leant over kissed my forehead, I knelt down still holding her breasts, slowly my hands came down her body till I reached her knickers, I tugged on them. I kissed her tummy, then planted a kiss on her hair over pussy. I got up helped her into the shower, a quick rinse, then a sponge poured liquid soap on it, smothered her shoulders with soap, I took a long time with her breasts, I could see she was getting very turned on, I pressed the sponge down on her left tit, toyed with my thumb on her right nipple, a smile appeared on her face. An hour was spent on her tits, before I continued to her butt, I poked around her asshole, she arched her back, my pussy ached so much, when done washing her bottom, I moved on to her pussy, after soaping it up I ran my fingers between her pussy lips, found her clit which I squeezed gently between my fingers, her head rolled back, my juices flowed, she grabbed her tits and held onto them tight, I moved my other hand round her massaged her butt, my fingers slipped into her "Yes, yes, yes" she moaned, Her hips started to gyrate I started pumping her pussy with my fingers, she held onto my shoulders, whilst one hand was busy pumping her my other hand ran over his lips, she orgasmed hard, "OH JESUS" she shrieked I could feel her pussy clamp down on my fingers, I continued pumping her til she started to collapse I stopped and grabbed her as she fell forwards.. I helped her up, placed her arms on the hand railings that ran each side of the shower, rinsed her off, dried her, picked her up and took her to bed.

I lay her down, propped her head up with pillows, she looked me up and down "You will do nicely, that thing between your legs, does that mean you cannot orgasm?" "Yes Madam, I cannot" "Your pussy must be awfully frustrated" "It is Madam" "Come closer, let me take a look" I got as close as I could, she ran her hand over my covering, then her fingers down the tube to the bag. "I take it that you cannot close your pussy?" "No Madam I cannot" "I like the idea, as your pussy is of not much use to you, when I clean you tomorrow I will give it a right good spanking" She laughed. "You may now climb on the bed and hold me till I am ready to take you back downstairs, my pussy is happy so you just wrap an arm over me under my neck , place your head between my right arm and my body. I lay on my front whilst she stroked my back. She fell asleep, when she did wake up, she took my lead led me back to my cage. She spanked my bottom, locked the cage door and left, only two return a few minutes later with a tray of food and drink.

Just as I finished eating in came a lad who I never never yet seen. He unlocked the cage door, looked me over "Bend" I bent over my bed, he pulled his trousers down and without a word fucked my butt, got up swiped my bottom hard left locking the cage door. I lay on my bed holding my bottom sobbing, I have never felt so used.

Another girl turned up, she unlocked and walked into the cage. She took my tray placed it on a chair outside my prison. She came back, sat on the bed beside me. "Did the naughty men take advantage of you?, Did they have your bottom?" "Yes Madam " She drew my hair back so she could see my face "Let me take a look" I rolled onto my front, she checked my bottom out "Asshole is a little red, but it will be OK" She came back and sat beside me again. She kissed me tenderly on the lips "I'm sorry it happened, unfortunately it may happen again, try not to worry too much about it, you need to worry about other things like my sisters beating she is going to give your pussy tomorrow, whilst she beats you I am going to masterbate watching, I am just horny thinking about it, once she is done beating you she will spray your pussy with oil and cover it up. I want to hear you scream, she has clips to place on your lips and clit, the moment it hits your clit I will cum. Do not think about passing out, we will wake you start over again, understood?" "Yes Madam"

She smiled, you can be excused in the bucket under your bed, the other bucket has soap, water and a towel to wash yourself. Besides that do as you wish in here, you will be allowed out for two hours each day in order to get some sun, we have a private garden. Now lay down facing away from me"

I rolled over, from out her pocket a large syringe, this was around a foot long "Filled with my brothers cum, kept in the fridge heated up and will enter your butt.

She my buttocks wide, slowly inserted the syringe, I reached down and held her right arm, tears streamed down my face"Please no" She smiled I felt the pressure as she pushed, I raised my butt in the air , the pressure grew stronger.......

And woke up sweating . Sitting over me was Natalie "Had a bad dream?" I nodded yes, very relieved it was all a dream.

"What did you dream about?" "It was private, prefer not to say"

"Fair enough" She got up went left the room a moment came back in she unlocked and withdrew my chastity, smacked my pussy hard with her wooden spoon "When I say tell me your dream, I mean tell me your dream" She smacked my pussy hard a second time" I sobbed and spoke up I told her the full story as I could remember it.

"See that wasn't so difficult, selling you on is a great idea once we have finished with you. James enjoys watching lesbian sex, so you will be performing with another girl when we are ready, she will be delighted to orgasm, you on the other hand can only watch. Now get up, go to the bathroom get a bowl of warm water, soap, a sponge, soap, two towels and oil"

Up I got walked double quick to do her bidding, my sore pussy ached as I walked, picked up the items she had demanded "You had better not be touching your precious pussy" I came back quickly. "No Madam, certainly not!"

"Stand in front of me, legs a foot apart, do not move or make a sound without my permission, face away from me"

I stood looking over at the far mirror, she wiped my bottom, kissed it softly, once she had dried my butt she tipped oil on her hand massaged it into my buttocks, I arched my back so my bum would be closer to her, she smacked it. "I told you not to move" God that made me horny. She held my thighs, brought me closer to her, her warm breath on my butt made my pussy leak, I closed my eyes clenched my fists tight. "I bet when you walked about in tight jeans showing your buttoff you never expected it to get this much attention, when you put your knickers on before a night out, did you always triple check they were exactly in place ? so that your buttocks stood out proudly for men to see"

"Yes Madam" How did she know.

"With all your showing-off you never let a man into your bottom?"

"No Madam"

"You will suffer just like you made others suffer, now turn around"

I turned she used the sponge to wipe my pussy and inner thighs, dried me off. She kissed my pubic area, she continued to kiss the area around my pussy I looked down at her hair, she continued her hands pressed against my lower tummy, more oil into her right hand, pressed her hand over my pussy, she ran her oily fingers over my pussy lips, my chest heaved outwards, god I needed to cum, a tear rolled down my cheek, my eyes closed, her finger reached my pussy hole, she massaged it slowly and deliberately, she did not stray into me. . More oil on her hand she cupped my pussy, left her hand in place.

She reached up a little kissed each of my breasts, I opened my eyes and looked at her, she grinned.

"Seems your body is mine to do with as I please, cupping your most intimate area without a hint of a fight, complete capitulation" A tear rolled down my face, as I took a deep gulp of air. "If we ever did sell you on we want your pussy in pristine condition" Her fingers slipped in she took aholr of my clit, I let out a deep breath of air. "I know dear, your pussy must be feeling so very horny, it really does need a good fucking, just one cock to slide in and bang it hard, seeking out every nerve then a surge of his cum as you orgasm hard"

"God yes" I thought.

I knew she was teasing me she looked up at me and smirked "You will never be allowed this pleasure again, once we feel you are to old, we will have your pussy cupped, in one of James's devices, he is working on, one that will allow your pussy to be washed without ever taking the device off. The device you will grow to like, it will become a part of you" She squeezed gently on my pussy. Next will be the turn of your bottom, James will put together something that will be inserted into you, so that you can go to the loo, but never close your hole again, I suspect you will be wearing nappies, but sooner or later your holes will be filled"

"Now we move on" Up she got, left the room came back shortly later with a pen and sheet of paper. "You will read this out loud and sign it"

She handed me the paper I read it to myself. "I am not signing that Madam" "Well it is up to you, but sooner or later I will get the required signature from you"

"No you bloody will not" I thought, she sat and placed her hand cupping my pussy. "Tomorrow evening you will be coming out with us we will take you to a Bondage club, there we will be showing off our sex-slave.

A tear rolled down my cheek, I had no wish to be put on display.

"Only way out, sign the paper" I was sorely tempted to do so, but I also had read what she had typed out.

She continued with her hand over my lower regions. She looked up at me "You must be so very horny, I will now dry you off, then each time i feel dampness your pussy will get three smacks. You will receive a break once every three hours I am guessing you will not pass the sixth hour before you sign, please let me know when you are prepared to sign, you will then read out the letter loud to me before you place signature. You can save yourself a lot of trouble and sign now"

I hesitated but on balance decided to wait it out. Her warm hand over my pussy was so exhilarating, it did not take long before she withdrew her hand picked up her trusty spoon and with upward swings spank my pussy hard, I could but sob, she dried me off and her hand returned to place.

After around two hours seventy two smacks I caved in, sobbing "I will read out the paper" which she duly handed to me.

I took the paper in my right hand whilst she continued cupping my private area ad read out.

" Dear Madam. I have taken all into consideration and now feel it is the right time to hand over my body to you, to do with as you see fit, to train my pussy and butt hole into taking as much dick as my Mistress wishes me to. To suck dick and smile whilst I drink cum, to be used and abused until I am to old for her purposes, then to be sold on. I here by promise never to ask or hint at the need for orgasm no matter the provocation. I too agree that if I ever touch my lower regions my pussy will be locked away for good as will I be. "

She handed me the pen I sobbed as I signed handed both items back to her which she duly put aside. She stood up came over and kissed me on the lips "I know that was hard for you, but you will come to like this way of life" With that she left for a minute came back with leather chained ankle cuffs plus two padlocks. Each ankle was cuffed then locked into place, the chain dangled between my legs the center resting on the floor.

"Come closer to me slave" I did so, she wrapped her arms round my waist, kissed my tummy area. "You will do very nicely, worry not my dear slave we will look after you. There are a few things you may wish to know about the near future. As you are now a sex-slave, you go down the pecking order in life, we will be adopting two dogs, both will be trained to guard you, both will also learn that you may not touch your pussy and will grab your arms if you try to. We are getting one male one female, I suspect they will have sex, you will not, they will learn to lead you around this place, you will follow on all fours. In short the dogs will have a higher status then you. Secondly we will have our yearly holiday whilst we are away you will be staying with friends of ours, they own a large farm in Shropshire you will be picking vegetables in a field" She smiled.

I did not like either of her ideas, but what choice did I have I could no longer run for it.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Room mates Part 5

Post by fitherin »

I had really bought into the story about you having been sold and then

.............................................................. You were dreaming

Well told did not see that one coming. :evil: :evil:

More please
Steve
Kcfoxgrl

Re: Room mates Part 5!

Post by Kcfoxgrl »

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pat24

Re: Room mates Part 5!

Post by Pat24 »

Kcfoxgrl wrote:Can't wait for the next chapter!
Thank you, it is in the making. Anyone can train a dog can`t they :)