Need MySteel advice - which type to buy?

Review your chastity belt!
GentleMaster
Sex: Male

Need MySteel advice - which type to buy?

Post by GentleMaster »

Hi Forum!

This is my first post here! My wife has agreed to wear a CB for my pleasure, but since she is curious but not the one who has the fantasies, it has to be the most convenient belt to wear.
The belt will be worn at home and on the job, but not 24/7.

Some searching has revealed that MySteel.de is THE place to buy and we do actually have a possibility to visit them in Germany mid-october.

I have read their webpage both in English and in German, but it is still very difficult for me to see the differences between their TOTAL, KOMFORT and STRAIGHT lines.
I can see that the TOTAL system is the most adjustable and the STRAIGHT is the most discrete, but what else?

Since my wife will wear the CB in public, it must be discrete, which seems to be the case with the STRAIGHT model. But are there no drawbacks with this model? I can not see from the pictures if it actually has some openings for peeing? In that case it is not what we are looking for.

And what is the most confortable type to wear - both when walking and sitting down at the office - a hip or a waist model?

And is it possible to do an emergency "big" use of a toilet with the single wire on the rear (ACTIV type) or is it out of the question?

I know that I can wait with these questions until we show up at MySteel, but I would prefer to spend my time there getting the measurements done and deciding on the details.

Thanks for any advice!
The GentleMaster
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Need MySteel advice - which type to buy?

Post by Wendy »

I didn't try so many belts, but I have a My-Steel Total belt, with continuous crotchband (anal opening), and waiststyle.
I chose Total since it is the most adjustable, especially on the crotch.
I chose with anal opening since my 1st belt was also with anal opening, I didn't want to try anything else.
I chose waiststyle since I am very thin: a hipstyle is painful on pelvis bones for very thin people.
I don't want to try an other belt, since I feel very well in it. Except an HeavyLine belt.

I watched the pictures, and here are the differences:
- StraightLine has single shield, whereas Total and Comfort have a double shield: the double shield is better to protect,
- Total is adjustable on the crotch, whereas Comfort and StraightLine are not.
I don't know the other differences.

If you are afraid the Total belt is not so discrete: I already swam with my Total belt, and no one noticed it hidden under my swimsuit! even the crotch padlock was not noticed.

Urination holes are compulsory, otherwise the belt can't be worn all the time. It's hard to see, bu StraightLine has peeing holes.

About the rear wire: I tried a Carrara belt at BoundCon, it has a rear wire: I didn't like it at all. I prefer having anal opening with a wide band, more comfortable than a thin wire.

I hope my message helped you.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
GentleMaster

Post by GentleMaster »

Hi Wendy!

Thanks for your detailed answer with first hand experience! We are getting a clearer picture now.
Do you use the option to adjust the crotchband - or is it more or less locked in the same position always?
And does the adjustable crotchband make the CB more confortable overall?

And inputs from other users of female My-Steel CBs are still welcome :-)

We will only buy the CB if we have the possibility to drive by My-Steel - too risky to buy at that price without proper measurement! But there are so many combinations that we will need to have an idea of what we want beforehand.

I hope that I can post a report on our visit to My-Steel in Germany and the resulting CB at the beginning of November.

EDIT: The German My-Steel website is very difficult to navigate, but by luck, I just found this page on My-Steel.de with a very good (German) description of the difference between the TOTAL and COMFORT styles: http://www.my-steel.de/shop/product_inf ... rteln.html

Kind regards and thanks
The GentleMaster
Last edited by GentleMaster on 21 Jul 2016, 19:58, edited 2 times in total.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

GentleMaster wrote:Thanks for your detailed answer with first hand experience! We are getting a clearer picture now.
Do you use the option to adjust the crotchband - or is it more or less locked in the same position always?
And does the adjustable crotchband make the CB more confortable overall?
You're welcome =^.^=
I rarely use the 2ndary lock to adjust the length of the shield. However, I love when my belt is very tight, and I have lost weight for these last months. This padlock was so useful.
The crotchpart is very comfortable. Much better than my old belt (Chinese model).

Your link is interesting. I say it again: I swam with my belt hidden under my swimsuit, and no one can guess I have a chastity belt. I love tight clothes, but I don't think the 2ndary lock is so obvious.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Hello Gentle Master and welcome to Beltedgirls forum.
A very good decision and nice your wife agrees to use a chastity belt. I can only agree that My-Steel's missing a lot of information and makes it unnecessarily difficult to order the right chastity belt. A visit to them is the best and then at the same time allowing them to measure, and provide advice that will make usage much easier from the beginning. http://www.my-steel.nl/en/2-my-steel-sh ... men/c1297/ haves slightly better information, but DON´T order from that side, as they are only resellers and complicate possible complaints you may have!

Wendy prefer the model with holes, but with a little practice is wire a much better option! Discreet and the belt will tighten against the parts, it must protect. Otherwise, I totally agree with her. :D
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
GentleMaster

Post by GentleMaster »

Thanks for the extra inputs, Wendy and Toppe!

Much appreciated :-)
The GentleMaster