I want to wear one

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
hayleyhenderson
Sex: Female

I want to wear one

Post by hayleyhenderson »

Hi.

I want to wear a chastity belt but can't figure out where or how to buy it. Any help?
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Re: I want to wear one

Post by Admin »

Hi and welcome to the chastity forum!
hayleyhenderson wrote:I want to wear a chastity belt but can't figure out where or how to buy it. Any help?
Take a look at the chastity belt makers links on the gallery page. http://www.beltedgirls.com/index_gal.html

If you are on a tight budget you could try out a chinese chastity belt. These are of much lower quality and can be found on Ebay, DHGate and similar websites. These belts will not last you very long but it could be a good way to see if a more expensive chastity belt would be a good investment.
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

hayleyhenderson wrote: I want to wear a chastity belt but can't figure out where or how to buy it. Any help?
A cheap Chinese belt should be best to start and for evaluation.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Dear newbie to chastity experiences...

Join the crowd! Me too. :D

I am doing a review of a chinese belt right now. Maybe reading that thread will help you decide. I am wearing it now, been belted since last Thursday morning. So yes, they are wearable, but expect some problems. They are cheap to get into a stainless steel belt though. You do NOT want a leather one. That is just a playbaby chastity belt you can only wear a few hours. And if its only for a few hours, why bother? You will not get the real experience of being in chastity.

Trust me. Longer in belt = deeper and more meaningful things you discover about your own femaleness. Stay focused. Really, you wont have much choice on that. :twisted: