A question to our female members

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: A question to our female members

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

That happened last Friday. Been to class monday and today. No one said anything or gave me weird looks or anything, almost like they forgot about it.
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: No one said anything or gave me weird looks or anything, almost like they forgot about it.
Most likely people just don't care
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Post by Admin »

virginitysaving wrote:P.S: Admin, it seems pre-moderation pushes new people away. Someone might want to attend a productive discussion , but they cann't do immediately and lose interest. As result no spam, but also no activity.
The biggest issue with the moderation queue is when I am unable to attend to it. I do not like the queue but this forum would be overrun by spammers without it. The queue only effect newly registered members and those members quickly graduate into normal members making the queue irrelevant very fast.
Pyra Gorgon wrote:I hear a whisper of the one girl behind me, "what is that???" I couldn't help myself. "Top of my chastity belt" I informed her. She just stared at me, said nothing. "
:lol:
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Admin wrote: I do not like the queue but this forum would be overrun by spammers without it.
Why can't you clean it up afterwards or add captcha?
Admin wrote: The queue only effect newly registered members and those members quickly graduate into normal members making the queue irrelevant very fast.
It doesn't matter, Sir. Even if they get granted to post next day. "Tommorow" is not the same as "now".
For example I bet we will never hayleyhenderson anymore.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

virginitysaving wrote:Why can't you clean it up afterwards or add captcha?
I will see what can be done.
virginitysaving wrote:For example I bet we will never hayleyhenderson anymore.
That would indeed be unfortunate and completely my fault.
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Miss Gorgon, if you are looking for humiliation, or other adverse commentary, at least from me you will N O T get it. Rather, I would be more likely to take you for someone better-than-average honorable.

On Christmas Eve 1974, when I was thirty years old, the sixteen-year-old daughter of one of my Dad's very best friends, shocked me into proposing marriage to her by revealing, in front of her parents, that she had worn a chastity belt under Strict Rule for her parents, with eyes-open consent and ardent collaboration -- since she was twelve. Subsequent to that, we explored one another intensely from brain-pan to cranium while seated upright, fully clothed, sometimes in separate chairs and sometimes in separate states through intense correspondence when we were separated. Cynthia Anne had known since earliest childhood that her mother wore the Belt seriously, and she wanted to emulate her mother. Cinnamon's parents not only still loved one another, but were still, albeit quietly, in love with one another. They treated her as an apprentice in adulthood, in respect of her superb intellect.

Cinnamon died in an auto accident in October 1975, two weeks after we had set the date -- shortly after her eighteenth birthday -- for the wedding. Although in consequence I abandoned will to live, I went through the Abyss and came out the other side. In consideration of her behavior and the shape of her soul, she is my Image of the Goddess.

In the other matter, see the uploaded photo. That particular pattern is a lineal descendant of a Roman slave girl's loincloth. If you had chosen infibulation with a padlock instead of the Belt, it would be the ideal comp[lement.
Attachments
A friend sent this to me. I think it refutes Miss Gorgon's plan to wear a Bely under bikini nix.
A friend sent this to me. I think it refutes Miss Gorgon's plan to wear a Bely under bikini nix.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I do not consider wearing a chastity belt humiliating, Mr. Pinkerton.

Should I?
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Good for you! I am pleased to stand corrected. I have read too much BDSM, and I have encountered too many masochists in their literature.

In fact I think a young woman should have an honorable option out of carrying the weight of the burden of her own chastity. This was the belief in my second fiancee's entire family. Her parents believed that female sexual self-responsibility adversely impacted female sexual enjoyment, and female sexual enjoyment is more important. Yes, indeed, chastity is part of female sexual honor, but so is ARDOR; and chastity of the maiden or wife, purchased at cost of killing ardor, renders it worthless. (Our moderator has a copy of something I wrote about my mother's dismal upbringing. Many men base their Image of the Goddess on their mothers, and it is an article of fighting faith with them that their mothers are honorable women, subsuming autonomously chaste according to their religious beliefs of remnant thereof. My mother was virgo intacta at the altar, because her chastity had been kept by relentlessly consistent conditioning to erotophobia
which proved one of the trigger-factors for adult-onset schizophrenia -- and behavior in bed that poisoned the sexual experience. The insane are absolved of dishonor.)

Cinnamon's mother taught her the Belt as as much insigne proprium of the concubine as the wedding ring on the left-hand ring-finger is insigne proprium of the wife. A good wife should be her husband's concubine.

The same parents who talked their daughter into a chastity belt, meaning business with it rather than some BDSM bedroom-scenario or longer-term make-believe, insisted that she should learn to shoot a handgun well enough to kill an attacker to protect her own life. They also had me thoroughly investigated when Cinnamon first expressed serious curiosity about me, well before I even knew she was upper-case-"I" Interested.

Because of how much I must skip, in respect of need for brevity here, this may seem like a non-sequitur, but in my eyes, you are making a claim at being a Ladoy of superior quality. If you had appeared in my life twenty years ago, I might well have become Interested. As it stands, I hope you find for yourself such a man as is worthy of the gift you embody.