Neosteel VS MySteel

Review your chastity belt!
Evocatas
Sex: Male

Re: Neosteel VS MySteel

Post by Evocatas »

gotsteel wrote:It made me go back and read mysteels FAQ
The Engrish is a little rough but it seems clear the belts are generally made of tool steel. Though I'm not sure why it mentions surgical stainless steel, are they trying to offer that as an option?

Maybe someone else can make better sense of this:

"The belt and bondage products are always made of stainless steel. This is called V2A steel and is also predominantly used in the food industry and therefore harmless. The advantage is that this steel is the number one stainless steel 1.4301. There is one other highly alloyed steel, which is called V4A and is used in surgery as surgical utensils. This material is also known under the name of surgical steel. V2A is generally suitable for allergy sufferers, especially if the surfaces are highly polished and thus "sealed" (small structure).

But if you still have in mind and like to know that this allergy, mostly nickel, you will not cause skin rash, you just talk to us and we will gladly send a sample piece of our stainless steel plate. So you can easily fix this with a piece of tape on Night of the most sensitive area of ​​skin the next morning and see if an allergy has developed."
I know that this is an old thread, but I would like to point out that V2A and V4A are European steel grades under the German Material Standard. These are comparable (but not identical) to 304 (V2A) and 316L (V4A). Additionally, the 316L maybe referred to as "surgical steel", but this is interpreted as implants and the like which is incorrect.

The actual stainless used for implants is 316LVM (I'm not aware of a comparable german grade for this, but there are three ISO grades for implants) and is really above and beyond for this discussion.
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Re: Neosteel VS MySteel

Post by gotsteel »

"I know that this is an old thread, but I would like to point out that V2A and V4A..."

Let me stop you right there, the problem isn't being able to see what V2A and V4A are, it's trivial to look that up. The problem is that while I expect that description made sense in German it's nothing but gibberish in English.