In different cities

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Samanta_L
Sex: Belted Girl

In different cities

Post by Samanta_L »

Hello everyone!
I need advice. My boyfriend and I live in different cities. We meet once a month. This is not enough for us, so we practice sex by Skype. Recently, my boyfriend suggested I use a remote-controlled vibrator. He will lock the vibrator in me with a chastity belt, the remote control will remain with him. I have an experience of long term wearing a belt, so for me it is not a problem. Nevertheless, a few questions remain:
1. Is it possible to wear a belt with a vibrator for a long time?
2. Can a bf make me cum just with this vibrator? (The keys to the belt will be with him, in another city).
3. When I wore a chastity belt, I could not get an orgasm. Will the presence of a vibrator somehow affect the reliability of the belt?
Thanks.
misscurious
Sex: Female

Re: In different cities

Post by misscurious »

Hi there
I would say that you should know the answers to your question the best yourself.
Can you cum from only a vibrator inside of you without other stimulation? If so, you very probably will be able to orgasm in the belt with it.
Concerning the other question: Depends on the vibrator. Can you move good with itinserted, is it 110% water proof? Can urin affect the material? Can you get an infection because of hygenic problems?

Hope it helped somewhat.