Defecating with a thong?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
susiegirrl
Sex: Female

Defecating with a thong?

Post by susiegirrl »

I've been experimenting with my new belt, and I've been able to wear it for sleep (though pinching does wake me up occasionally, and otherwise all day, though I haven't worn it out of the house just yet.

That said, any tips on defecating with the thong? It feels as though the thong puts pressure making it difficult to relax the muscles. Any looser and the belt doesn't provide security.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Defecating with a thong?

Post by Wendy »

I never tried defecating with a thong. I cannot help you, sorry.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Have you tried to pull it aside? A cord around the cable usually works.

Another way is to use enema.
Try MICROLAX® Enema and you will not have any problem.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Luci

Post by Luci »

Personally I wouldn't use any kind of medicated enema especially for regular use. Plain tap water is sufficient. If you NEED a little more stimulant to get things moving, try a tablespoon or Dr Bronners Castile soap per 2 qts of water, adjust the amount of soap slightly up or down to your own comfort.
Pre made enema solutions contain chemicals that you dont want in your system on a regular basis.

As far as eliminating waste with the belt, frankly my suggestion is just take it off to use the bathroom. Your body is going to function whether you're wearing it or not, so make that adjustment to your routine.

<3 Luci
Last edited by Luci on 06 Jul 2018, 19:04, edited 1 time in total.
susiegirrl

Post by susiegirrl »

Thanks... what I've done is taken some string, looped it around where the base of the front meets the thong, and pulled to one side. The inch or so of give has been enough to make things work.