Hello

Introduce yourself to our forum readers
cuckqueanlucy
Sex: Female

Hello

Post by cuckqueanlucy »

Hi I’m Lucy, I’m 28 bi female from the UK. As a newbie on the forum, I thought I would say hi and introduce a bit about me.

I’ve been married to my husband Alex for 6 years. Alex has always since we got married been in control of my arousal and sexual pleasure. Initially this was through trust based rules and punishments. We have in the past few months put me into a chastity belt, which seemed a natural step on our journey.

I did have a belt before, a long time ago, but it wasn’t a good quality one like the one I have now, which has a second guard at the front and allows me to go to the toilet without removal. I don’t wear my belt full time yet, although I am now in it most of the time when I’m at home. Our goal is for me to wear it 24/7 which I think I’m pretty close to.

I am glad to have found a forum for people with similar interests to us, as it sometimes feels like we’re the only ones who enjoy this stuff. I’m happy to chat and answer any questions. I do work though so please bear with me if I can’t reply instantly. Xx
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Hello

Post by fitherin »

WELCOME to you both. Would love to hear more about your journey into chastity and a about your new belt. PLUS points and minus sides. How long the breaking in process has taken.
Chat soon
Fitherin
cuckqueanlucy

Post by cuckqueanlucy »

Thanks for the welcome! :)

My new belt is a my-steel comfort. Our experience has been really good so far. The belt was delivered just in time for the weekend so I wore it for quite long periods that first weekend without any issues. I have to say (and this might be a bit TMI for some) that toileting took quite a lot of practice to get right. The only other issue I've had so far was a slight chaffing after my first 24 hour wear. Alex helped adjust the size and I haven't had any further issues like that.

In terms of breaking in, we were probably both a bit cautious that necessary as we had already agreed that the goal was 24/7 locking so we wanted to be sure the belt was exactly right. Also, the belt was quite an investment for us so any issues needed to be addressed really quickly. I'm pleased to say though that just over 6 weeks in and I'm more than happy with how it's feeling.

Happy to chat more and share my experience or answer any questions if people are interested.

Take care.

L. xx
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Lucy
Sounds like your being careful. Bending the belt to your body and your body to the belt takes time! Rushing causes sore patches which then need to heal so slowing down the whole process.
Have you read through the diary section [you need to be logged on]
Perhaps you would like to add a diary contribution one entry per day or week or month or every hour lol . That way people can find the thread and add comments and advice. I guess that you did research before buying your new home and that you have already had the fun of dressing belted and going out in public thinking that everyone is watching you! To be honest the number of belts spotted is almost zero unless you are flaunting your new life. Have fun and thank you for joining this forum
:D Fitherin
Blue Kajira

Re: Hello from Blue Kajira

Post by Blue Kajira »

I am a newbie- My Sir has a belt sent to me while he is gone- I am nervous and excited but want to hear from a woman on how to accept and play and tease?
Blue Kajira
can you share more with me
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Blue Kajira, if it is a metal chastity belt, your Sir has made a big mistake!
This is not like wearing panties of soft fabric. You must learn your body to accept the hard metal and use the chastity belt only one hour the first day. Then one more hour each day, to get a 24 hour use with no problems.
It will take one to two month to reach a 24/7 use of a chastity belt, so you have to speak to your sir.

Tobbe moderator
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work