My-Steel belt mod?

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
scurve_99
Sex: Male

My-Steel belt mod?

Post by scurve_99 »

I have been thinking about modifying my wife's mysteel belt and was wandering if anyone had any thoughts? Hers is a hip belt and it seems as thought the hip belt is too big. We are able to set it on using the smallest setting (3rd hole) on each side of the band but because of the liner it is very difficult to get the lock on and the extra metal is now extended past the guard. I could cut more of the lining away but I am afraid that the metal may start pinching. Alternatively I was considering just cutting the first hole off on each side. Any thoughts? also i would love to have another hole added or send it back to mysteel for an upgrade. Can they attach a new hip belt?
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: My-Steel belt mod?

Post by Wendy »

You can cut the extra hole.
In the case metal pinches your wife: you can cut a little piece of silicon (the metal can be put properly), then you put back the silicon to prevent pinching.
No needs to send it back to My-Steel. They would charge you a lot of money for shipping.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: My-Steel belt mod?

Post by Tobbe »

I agree with Wendy!
It is easy (if you have the right tools) to make some new holes and also cut away a bit of the liner in the waist band.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work