Emma's chastity predicament

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
emma
Sex: Female

Re: Emma's chastity predicament

Post by emma »

He's gone camping with some of his boys tonight, and has me locked up tight to ensure that I'm horny and ready for him tomorrow when he returns home.

He has been letting me out, under his direct supervision, but no orgasm since I put this belt on monday morning. I'm so aroused and needy!
emma
Sex: Female

Post by emma »

After he came home from camping, he caved, and let me orgasm. Even though, in hindsight, I was a bit disappointed by that, I do have to realize that this was the first week that I had been locked for more time than not. And it was incredible!

I've been unlocked for a couple of days to let the skin breath, a bit. That said, he said he really likes me in the belt and he intends to keep me in it more from now on. Which I love. Amazing week.
Greatcornbow
Sex: Male

Post by Greatcornbow »

emma wrote:After he came home from camping, he caved, and let me orgasm. Even though, in hindsight, I was a bit disappointed by that, I do have to realize that this was the first week that I had been locked for more time than not. And it was incredible!

I've been unlocked for a couple of days to let the skin breath, a bit. That said, he said he really likes me in the belt and he intends to keep me in it more from now on. Which I love. Amazing week.
I'm not surprised. :!: :!: In his shoes I'd have you looking at 24/7/365 and only out when I wanted you for myself. ;) :D
MartinII

Post by MartinII »

So your last post is nearly from four years ago. I´de like to read how your life did go on since then.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

MartinII wrote:So your last post is nearly from four years ago. I´de like to read how your life did go on since then.
Emma last visited us 01 Aug 2015, 01:00...
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work