The best belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Luci
Sex: Female

Re: The best belt

Post by Luci »

Wendy wrote:I will go on some questions.

You are sure the belt will help her. How can you be sure? have you read real witnesses? don't you think pleasure 'including sexual pleasure) is a part of a normal life?

How will you do cleaning breaks, and how often will she take the belt off?

Does she really agree with being belted (not a forced choice)?

What kind of belt do you have? can it be adjusted?

Why didn't you tell your husband about your plan?

It reminds me something... unfortunately, I am not allowed to mention their names.
No, the belt won't help the kid. You and I both know it, but apparently her mother doesn't want to listen.
She didn't tell her husband because she knows he won't go along with it I'm sure.

The girl is 22, certainly old enough to make her own decisions about her sexuality.

She needs to CONSENT. If she isn't consenting (and no, wear it or I won't pay for college is NOT consent, it's coercion) then it's abuse, plain and simple.

Luci
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Luci wrote:No, the belt won't help the kid. You and I both know it, but apparently her mother doesn't want to listen.
She didn't tell her husband because she knows he won't go along with it I'm sure.

The girl is 22, certainly old enough to make her own decisions about her sexuality.

She needs to CONSENT. If she isn't consenting (and no, wear it or I won't pay for college is NOT consent, it's coercion) then it's abuse, plain and simple.
Very well summed up.

Moreover: "I didn't talk to him about our belt": so, he doesn't know the daughter will be belted. Her daughter will never tell him "mom locked a chastity belt on me, so I will follow my courses without any sex".
I know many students who have boy-/girlfriends. They are not disturbed by their love affairs.

I seriously think Kimberly is looking for a solution without having found the problem.
“The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.” (Confucius)
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
gorwath
Sex: Male

Post by gorwath »

Hi,

I think it's obvious you love and want to care for your daughter. I can understand that you don't want her to have one-night-stands or loose sex, as those will result in a less stable marriage. Which in turn will not be good for the outcome of her children. There is hard data to back this up (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI). Your concern about academic performance may also correct, but I haven't seen any data on that.

Having consent is all good, but having a buy-in from your daughter is even better. Her wanting herself to be secure from smooth-talking attractive men, and her herself wanting to avoid sex before marriage would be even better.

Almost all locks, especially the pin-tumbler locks common on most belts, are easily lock-pickable by anyone with a bit of technical skill and enough motivation to search on google for a how-to. And lock-picking usually leaves no visible marks of tampering. Therefore the belt should hopefully be more as a last line of defence to help your daughter stay firm in her commitment to her studies and stable future marriage. It's not as good as a barrier she would want to try to defeat. This is what I mean by buy-in.

Have you worn the belt yourself for a comparably long time? This might help you to understand and help her with possible problems, and further your daughters trust in you. And your common goal of her happiness in life.
xurior

Post by xurior »

May I just humbly suggest, that perhaps we should not every story posted on the internet.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

xurior wrote:May I just humbly suggest, that perhaps we should _______________ not every story posted on the internet.
There is a word missing. I assume it is "believe".
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
xurior

Post by xurior »

Indeed! Thank you, Wendy.
scurve_99

Post by scurve_99 »

Again I am new hear but as read these posts I have to believe that Kimberly is not being genuine for whatever reason. Firstly unless the girl is interested in wearing a belt I doubt that she would agree to wear a belt 24/7 away from home with no way for release. Additionally lets consider the option that she i forced to wear it against her will. Who here believes that there is really no way to get out of a stainless steel belt. Sure it would destroy the belt but if its against your will who cares. Secondly consider potential health and safety issues. What if she is in an accident or develops a kidney stone, infection or some other medical issue then what do you do?

If this is a genuine request from a parent (which I am) then I agree with Wendy's first comment.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

I don't see a real problem provided your daughter genuinely agrees.

But I don't see why your husband needn't know, given he bought the belt in the first place. Why did he buy it? Was it for you to wear, in which case who'd have had the keys then?

But I don't understand why you asked which is the best belt, mentioning Neosteel especially, if you had one already. Is that what your husband bought for you? They certainly are one of the best around and you can easily test this out by wearing it yourself!

But Neosteel belts are made to measure: are you and your daughter exactly the same size? Otherwise best get a made to measure one for her separately.