Chastity Belt Wearing

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Keymaster52
Sex: Male

Chastity Belt Wearing

Post by Keymaster52 »

How many people here wear their Chastity Belts to work daily? If you do, what are some of the challenges or problems. How do you manage toilet breaks? Do you have control of the keys or does someone else?
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Chastity Belt Wearing

Post by Wendy »

I am currently locked all the time. Right now, I have spent 13 continuous days while being locked in.
I have no controls on my keys. I gave them to my best friend (housemate too), and I know I will not get them back for now. My challenge is to spend 30 continuous days in.

My current courses are not impacted by my armor. I can sit in the train, sit in front of the computer, walk. My workmates don't notice it, it is easy to hide under clothes.

Going to toilet is easy: a good belt is adapted to urinate and defecate through. Just a basin of soapy water and it does the job!
I don't take cleaning breaks (belt unlocked and body soaped), although I recommend anyone to get weekly cleaning breaks.

The challenge is more psychological. Not having sexual stimulation (and being unable to wear catsuits in my case) has impacts on the wearer mentality.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html