Transitioning to longer wear

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
sweetncelibate
Sex: Female

Transitioning to longer wear

Post by sweetncelibate »

Hi! I'm new here. I've been interested in chastity for a long time, probably since the tender age of 15 or so. I have had a full custom built steel belt for about 6 years, but it only fits me at a particular weight so for a while I was too thin to comfortably wear it.

Anyway so recently I've been celibate (for about 3 years) out of just general disappointment with the men I've been dating. They are always just grabby without much consideration for whether I'm in the mood. So my desire has taken a deep dive, and to complicate matters I'm on antidepressants, which make it really hard to come.

Strange...I always wanted it to be difficult to come, but now that I have it, it tends to be...less fun than I thought it would be. Which is ultimately good. I'm more focused on my work anyway.

So I'm at the point in my life where I want to find a partner but also I don't want sex to complicate things and I also don't want to waste time masturbating when it's usually pretty futile for me anyway. I'm thinking of giving my best friend and roommate the keys. I love him more than anything, and he is so kind and supportive toward me. but I have never been attracted to him sexually. I am thinking that perhaps if he were the one holding my keys I would be forced to associate him with sexual release. This would make me able to consciously choose him as the object of my desire, instead of the usual deadbeats I get attracted to. I'm a pretty high achieving woman and a lot of guys are super intimidated by me.

I just wonder how much all of this is going to weird him out. But I feel like if I would have weirded him out, it would have happened already. We have an extremely close and intimate friendship.

Anyway so I'm starting to try to wear out of the house more, but just apprehensive to go 24/7 but I feel like it's what I've always wanted and needed. I finally wore it out to a workout class today and though it was very uncomfortable, I made it through thanks to oiling all the pressure spots. Any other suggestions would be welcome. I have peed in the belt but never defeated, I suspect this is going to be a large hurdle for me to get through. I've read lots of resources on the topic. Right now a big challenge in wearability is the rubber lining coming off the rear opening. I have a pretty generous ass and it puts a lot of pressure on that area. Any solutions would be welcome. Thanks!
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Transitioning to longer wear

Post by Wendy »

Something puzzles me. You mention you had had a custom steel belt for 6 years, and you have trouble with wearing a belt in daily life now?

Properly trained, urinating and attending courses while locked in a chastity belt is easy.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
sweetncelibate

Post by sweetncelibate »

Yeah, I've had it for six years. I got it made about 6 years ago, and after I ordered it, I ended up gradually losing a whole bunch of weight. I realized what was doing would make the belt unwearable but at the time my fitness goals took the forefront. At the same time my current relationship was crumbling. Put those two things together and I didn't even want to look at the belt at all for years. It felt like a total waste of money considering how my values changed. Years later, I'm trying to get in touch with my sexuality again and actually starting to consider long term wear again.

I understand that you may be skeptical, I'm sure you get a lot of people here looking for fantasy fodder. But I am legitimately looking for advice. My belt is a pretty decent custom made belt. But it has some significant problems that impede wearability. For example, the rubber tubing on the edges are coming off, I've attempted re-gluing with resin. This has held for 1-2 wears of a few hours each. I wore for 36 hours yesterday and the day before and it's pretty much all coming off now. I attempted wearing it by removing the tubing from the primary shield but it pinches significantly more now than it did. So I'm looking for options to try.

My next idea is sugru-- a soft moldable rubber. I will let you know if this turns out well.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I will give you the link to my blog. It details all my chastity experiences.
https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogspot.com/

I tried several belts. All of them have strengths and weaknesses. my current belt (heart shape, no silicon lining) is the best I have ever worn.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
sweetncelibate

Post by sweetncelibate »

I've read a bunch of it! It was really helpful to find out you used a lot of oil to lubricate. I have some specific questions regarding my rubber lining which I'm sort of figuring out, if anyone's troubles that before
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I recommend you to use a miwed oil: shea butter, sweet almond oil and argan oil.

Which questions do you have regarding silicon lining?
sweetncelibate

Post by sweetncelibate »

The lining peels off really easily especially on the crotch shield. I've tried repairing it before with resin, but it's peeled off again within a day of continuous wear. So now I'm trying sugru, which is a moldable rubber, and much more forgiving while I'm applying it. So far so good. But if it breaks off, I'm not sure what I'm going to try next.
Original rubber lining, coming off
Original rubber lining, coming off
With sugru modification on crotch shield
With sugru modification on crotch shield
sweetncelibate

Post by sweetncelibate »

Wendy--

Do you have any tips on having a successful bowel movement without making a huge mess? I've had one successful one and one not-so-successful one...kinda gross. But I know I can't lock my keys up for very long until I figure this out.
Curious_101
Sex: Male

Post by Curious_101 »

I have used Sugru on my belt. It worked great from several weeks to months on metal to metal. I never attempted to hold the liner on with it. It is a fairly harsh environment (with oils and body heat).

The only thing I found is wrapping tape about every 2 or 3 inches fully around the belt to try to hold the liner on. Then it almost always folds over/comes off in between...

I finally gave up on the liner and went to heat shrink tubing (or a layer of electrical tape). https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0053 ... 0DER&psc=1

I don't use any of the provided liner any more. The heat shrink tube never comes off, and my belt is now very comfortable. I just went 10.75 days in it.

--Curious
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I have tried so may glues to fix the silicon lining. Nothing worked. Until I tried gel silicon: once solidified, it holds pretty well.

In order to go to number 2: I do it naturally. it is clean.
Which style of belt is it on the rear (anal opening, single wire or "Y" chains")?