Siblings. Part 2

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Siblings. Part 2

Post by Pat24 »

The cage:

I was led out on my wonky shoes, my pussy throbbing, into a room which had one cage that rested on four pillars and a huge computer console, the cage looked around two and a half feet high five foot long, I was lifted off the ground by both of them and rested on a thick matt on all fours.

"Do not move"

I did as told, from where I was I could read the computer and all what was written on it.

Shoes off my feet locked down, a rod covered with thick foam was placed under my chin so my head could rest, yet another metal rod placed over my back. She raised each of my arms in turn and tied it to the metal strip, my hands were cuffed behind my back. I did not like this at all but she continued, the third piece of metal was placed just above my butt forcing my bottom into the air. Into each of my nostrils went a plastic tube, forced in quite some way at the other ends tubes that went into a pump "This is so you can breath from your nostrils as you will not be able to breath through your mouth" From my collar she attached two chains, one on each side of my neck, the other ends attached to the cage, I tried but my head could not move . Into my mouth a plastic ball with a tube, she said "It might make you gag as it enters your throat, but it will only last a moment it is a stomach tube for feeding" Yes it made me want to gag, and yes it lasted just a moment, the tube was slid in some way, the ball keeping my mouth open, all the tubing were attached to a chin strap in order for them to stay in place.

Two tubes were greased up and both were entered into my butt, my pussy began to throb. I was told, one is a hoover the other will wash you"

Into my pussy went two further tubes one with a wider bubble, the other was just a narrow tube, my pussy expanded for a moment then back to normal and the bulge of the tube was pushed in. She fiddled about a bit in order to get both tubes into the correct places To my right she placed a bottle that could contain five liters of water, as soon as the tube was in place, urine started to flow out of me, I slammed my pussy shut but that was no use.

A tiny hoover will suck your juice from that pussy "

Two small pads were stuck to my nipples out of the pads wires that led to the computer.

A belt place round my waist and chained then locked to the sides of the cage, when I tried to move any part of me all one could hear was the chains against the metal cage.

She went to the computer touched a few buttons, first the air pump started up, oxygen was pumped into my lunges, I could hear the pump go up and down breathing was very easy. The food pump was next, I could see the mashed up food slide along the transparent tubing, it was slow and made me wince when the thought came across my mind "What were they feeding me?"

She came round my front and spoke to me.....

"Twice a day you will be given an enema after that hoverd out each day starting from tomorrow one of your old staff will be in to take care of you. The machine can keep doing this for up to six months before it needs maintenance" I moaned out loud. Once each hour your pussy will get one minute of stimulation, not enough to orgasm by but just enough to remember you still have feelings down there. You will be released when we believe that we have your full cooperation, normally three months, if then you fail to obey you will be placed back in here for a further six months, enjoy yourself"

With that she locked the cage and switched on the cam.

Julia and Tom were there, the girl showed them how all this worked, the cam was set down in front of me so I could see their faces. The camera was held by the man and walked around me showing them my situation.

The girl switched on the electricity to my nipples, I screamed but hardly a noise in the room, then she showed them my face as the stimulation to my pussy came through, something vibrated back there which brought a smile to my face, then it was turned off, I tried to arch my back to get more but nothing.

The cam switched off I was left with only the light from the computer to see with.

At first I breathed a lot harder then normal not knowing what to expect, my breathing slowed once I was more reassured by the ventilator, on my right I could see my bottle fill a little more, for some reason this made me horny, it was all very comfortable, on came the stimulation, the tubing started to vibrate, I could but moan in pleasure, it stopped long before I could orgasm. Next one the pump to vacuum my insides, once done my innerd were washed and vacuumed again, I felt that my bottom had been violated, I cried to myself feeling very alone, but also very turned on.

Suddenly a small but harsh jolt to my nipples as electricity was passed into them, I screamed, it did not last long but brother that stung.

I could see the food that was slowly pushed into me, it looked liked white foam, it did keep my tummy full I had no idea what it tasted of as it went through my throat and directly into my tummy.

I soon fell asleep.

I awoke feeling groggy and rememberd where I was, the clock on the console read "Eight hours thirty nine minutes" , it was so quiet I had no idea if anyone would ever help me out, the only sound came from the hum when a program in the computer started up. I spent most of the time falling in and out of sleep. My pussy needed so much to orgasm all I recieved was a little stimulation once every so often.

None came to visit except to empty my urine tube. My thoughts turned to my pussy never really turned away from it.

Months went passed I had no idea if it was night or day when the cage door was opened, I was unchained, wires unhooked, tubes pulled out, the girl lifted me out, took me t oa bed in the far dark corner of the cave and lay me down, she kissed me on the lips "You have done extraordinary well"

With that on came the chastity-belt with added dildo and I was allowed sleep. I slept a very long time.

I awoke to find myself alone, I sat up on the bed and felt various parts of me not know what to expect, it seemed the computer had looked after me very well, I smelt fresh, and my body had healed from the last punishment I had taken. It was strange but in some ways I wanted to go back into the cage, my pussy started to throb again.

In came the girl and boy I stood up to attention.

They both smiled at me.

"What a pity Julia did not see that , such a shame we will repeat it so she can watch you behave, go sit on your bed"

I did so shaking with anger, I only showed respect for them not for Julia.

The man tampered with the computer and both left the room, there was Julia on the monitor watching me, I sat till the pair of them returned, I immediately stood up and to attention, legs open, chest and butt out, hands behind me well above my butt.

They smiled once again Julia gave a round of applause.

"Soon you will be doing that for me"

I did not look at her only averted my eyes to the ground, my pussy let out more juice made my left knee buckle a little, I was led off to breakfast by my lead.

After eating was over a quick wash, taken down a long flight of steps to the lower dungeons.

In front of me a lot of girls all with belts on, all covered in dirt, lots had red stripes across their bodies from being whipped.

The girl spoke to one of the slave Mistresses "look after her, she needs lots of labour"

Placed on me were two knee-pads ordered onto all fours then led off to the mines on my hands and knees.

Handed a short axe I started chipping at the wall in front of me, large chunks of coal fell, another girl came along with a wheelbarrow and picked them up placed them in the barrow and continued on her way. All the time being watched over by a large lady who took little nonsense, when I stopped for a moment to scratch my nose I got a whipping across my back, I sobbed as I worked, in the background a lot of screaming from girls taking a beating, with only a little sustenance I worked for twelve or so hours, the beatings continued throughout.

When my time was up for rest a boy took me to a corner tied and locked my lead to a hook in the wall, lay me down on a blanket.

"No idea" He said to me "As to how long you are here for, but if it is for your own good, you will die down here as no girl lasts long. You get a cold shower once every two days, after two weeks they cut your hair to almost bald they shave your pussy hair, stamp you with your slave number. Once you can work no longer you are placed in a cell with a rope, you will get nothing to eat or drink, so try not to get damaged like break a arm"

He used a wet-wipe around my bottom, then kissed it.

"If you are here for more than two days I get to fuck that bottom, I have had over eighty butts in my short time here and yours I really like, so beautifully shaped. Having sex with the girls that stay here is a perk of my job"

I squirmed, first time I had been threatened with forced sex, I did not like him or the threat, but he continued to kiss and massage my butt. Being the first gentle hands I had felt on me for a while I started flowing juice again, thank goodness he could not see that through my belt.

He lay down behind me ran his left hand over my tits and down my tummy, I arched my back enjoying his unwanted touch, my butt now pressing up against his dick, his hand roamed further reaching my belt.

"Oh g-d" I moaned out loud, he kissed my shoulder then my neck, his hand cupped my pussy area over the metal of the belt, my breathing got heavier, I pressed my tits between my arms he licked my left ear then took my earlobe between his lips, tears of frustration ran down my cheeks, he licked those up too. I felt if I could have sex with him now it would no longer be forced.

He whispered to me "With a butt shaped like Karol Villamizar`s https://www.flickr.com/photos/92390205@N06/24647316577/ I can only hope you are here for the forty eight hours"

I have no idea who Karol Villamizar is but it seemed like she had a nice butt. He crept down behind me getting his head in line with my upper legs began to lick just below my pussy I could feel my upper thighs get wet from his saliva, I squeezed my legs together, feeling juice seeping out of me, my hands ran down my front, my pussy muscles slammed shut over the dildo I pressed down as hard as I could, when that did nothing to help, I held my breasts, toyed with my nipples closed my eyes let him get on with it.

I lay in a trance not realising how the time was moving on, his teasing continued for a while but he soon fell asleep as did I.

I had a good night's sleep awoke feeling very much better, the man had left my side, I thought over last night my pussy began to throb again.

The chain unlocked "Up you get" Came a voice from behind me.

I did so and stood to attention.

It was the same lady as yesterday, she took to me to a row of sink units where I could brush my teeth, wash my face, as I did so she left and returned with two bowls one of food other of water which she placed on the floor behind me.

"On your knees sex-slave 141 get eating you have ten minutes after that back to work"

My juices started flowing again as I licked up the bowl of weetabix and then lapped at the water like a dog would, I could not help but wonder why being treated this way was making me so horny.

I finished up leaving two empty plates, off we went back to the coal mines, the screaming down there was awful, I could only hope I that I can keep on this ladies good side that long flogger in her hand kept making me wince. I knew the whipping I received yesterday was a lighter version of what she was capable of as my skin today showed no markings from the beating I had taken yesterday.

Back to work, I received a sound flogging when I slowed to catch my breath, all I could think of was my pussy , the millimeter or so that the dildo moved as I worked was driving me to distraction. I work hard and long, only a ten minute break to eat from a bowl again and back to work.

Many hours later the girl and boy arrived.

I was told to remain on all fours, butt in the air, legs apart, head down.

I listened in to the conversation.

The boy asked "How has she been?"

The lady replied "She has worked well, obviously not fully trained as I can see juice seeping out, I am guessing still in the early stages of her training, as we all know that pussy must be trained and only leak juice when ordered to do so by a Mistress or Master, at the moment she still believes she has a certain amount of control over that pussy"

They both agreed. "She has only been here a short while, we brought her down here to show her what will happen if she does not comply with our wishes. Have you had a chance to check out her pussy yet? We would like to know from the expert here if it is good health to be fucked. Is her clit in good working order?"

I hated this, that lot talking about me as if I was not there, but my juices kept flowing.

The discussion went on and on, the subjects went from my pussy to my butt onto my tits how I should be trained to swallow, should I be sent off to some far flung place and become a sex-slave to strangers or be allowed back home maybe even spend the rest of my life working in the mines.

My body shook as more and more juice flowed out of me, my nipples were so hard I needed someone to squeeze on them, they all left for a short while when they returned they had come to a decision.

The lady who had been looking after me down here placed a mat on the floor raised each of my knees and slid it under me, she lay down facing upwards while the man unlocked my belt, the lady was handed wet-wipes and as soon as the dildo was out of me she wiped my pussy it took several wipes to get me dry. She then toyed with my lips running her fingers up and down them.

"Her lips are looking good!"

She slipped two fingers into my pussy "Do not squeeze down on my fingers or I will make you pay" She took ahold of my clit rubbed it between her thumb and fingers, my mouth opened wide, I arched my back as hard as I could, my fingers dug into the dirt, my head sagged, she left her fingers there for quite some time. In the end I clamped down hard on her fingers I just could not help it. She withdrew then returned again. "Pussy hole is good, her clit reacts well to touch, her juices are flowing well too"

She withdrew her fingers and felt around my lower tummy area, then held onto my hips. "She will make good breeding stock for future slaves, from what I have seen of her and her personality, any babies she has will have to be taken away immediately after birth as she is a keeper"

My heart sank at these words, but my pussy raced, why were these folks turning me on like this.

"For the moment in my opinion you should continue with her training, it is still a little early to say as to which category to place her in once her two years is up"

She stood up next thing I knew my pussy was given ten harsh smacks with a wooden spoon, I screamed as the spoon hit my pussy harshly.

"That is for pressing on my fingers when I explicitly told you not to"

I sobbed as my lead was taken up by the girl on all fours I was led away back upstairs.

A warm shower at last brightened me up though my pussy still hurt from the spanking, the cam switched on only to see Tom's face with a broad smile on it. my pussy gently oiled, and a two inch belt placed around my waist and locked. By my right hip an extra loop that protruded from the belt, a full bottle with a two foot tube was placed into the loop, the bottle turned upside down, the end of the tube was a wide bulge. A different chastity belt placed on, this was made of leather belt and see-through plastic under it and had a rubber trim round the edge. The tube was taken and pushed through the hole at my rear, slowly and gently it was eased into my butt, the bulge opened my butt wide and there it stayed, the chastity belt tightened, the tube could not come out even with the tug the girl gave it.

"This belt is water tight, nothing goes in or comes out and we can see what is going on.

I glanced over at the cam only to see the grinning Tom and now Julia too

They boy and girl stood in front of me the boy spoke up.........

"Each time you try closing your asshole you will squeeze down on the bulge in the tube, in turn that will shoot through into your bottom a squirt of cum. Part of your training is to learn to take cum, your bottom must get used to it"

I wanted to hold my bottom, I wanted to cup my asshole, I could hear Julia and Tom chuckling to my right.

They both left leaving me with Tom and Julia.

Julia spoke up......

"In preparation for Tom`s dick no doubt, he wants your butt"

I tried to ignore her.

"Yes, your butt my dick, only a year to go, best snap that asshole shut at the thought of my dick entering your bottom, smoothly in and smoothly out with my hands roaming through your pussy hairs"

I could take no more, my asshole slammed shut, I felt a squirt of cum hit my insides, my body arched, I sobbed, they both laughed.

"When we have friends over you will be serving food to them, we will also offer your butt I wonder how many times in one evening you can take a dick or strapon up there"

I shook my head "No" as I could feel my anal area wanting to close, a small spurt of juice was ejected from my pussy, I closed my asshole tight one again, another lump of cum hit my insides, the cum leaving the bottle burped as air took it`s place which made me lock down once again more cum shot into me.

"Now, now" said Julia, Teasing aside press down on that lump in your butt, you know it is for your own good and you know you must obey our orders"

I looked at them on the monitor and shook me head.

"Comon now do you wish us to tell your teachers that you disobeyed a direct order?"

I pressed down hard on the bulge, more cum entered me "Keep going" I did so.

Quarter of the bottle inside me "You can stop now, let the cum settle, some will ooze out"

Problem was once you start it is not easy to stop, more cum enterd me, I could only but sob

I stood waiting, lots of the cum did dribble out and filled the inner part of the plastic between my legs, the cum reached my pussy, that made me slam down on the bulge again, not a drop spilled between my legs and the belt it did not take long for the inner-belt to fill and now when I pressed on the bulge I just filled up further. The bottle almost depleted of cum my pussy banging away the girl returned, she checked out my belt running her fingers along it`s side to make sure none had leaked out.

She took my lead and back to the flogging room as I walked I could feel the cum moving about between my leg it made my pussy throb.

Hung up by ropes again she flogged me, trying to escape the flogging on my tits I attempted to keep my back to her, but she just walked round me, my breasts were her soul target. My screaming made no difference to her, every part of my front from armpits to the belt took a severe beating, whilst she flogged me she spoke "When I am done with you here you will be branded the branding will be "SexSlave141" it will be on top of your right butt cheek" Meanwhile I continued screaming.

The whipping stopped I was allowed down and led off to another dark room, in there one large metal box with a hole in the top and handles down the sides, she helped me up onto the three foot high box where I knelt. A fireplace in front of me with a fire burning keeping the place lit and warm, she tied my hands to the handles on the sides of the box forcing me forward, she went to the fire picked up a long piece of metal she showed it to me then placed it back in the flames.

"That is a branding iron, at the end of it in reverse is "SexSlave141" you will be branded shortly, there is no shame in screaming when the metal does it`s work. She switched on the cam, I saw my brother and sister watching. "Please no" I sobbed but the girl eased my head into the hole on top of the box. The man came in and held my head down, I could hear it all in the background, he raised my head again placed a thick leather strap between my teeth, the replaced my head in the hole and held it there.

I waited looking into the dark, I heard her say "Just placing on a little antiseptic cream" I felt the cool cream being rubbed into my lower back. , I pulled at the ropes on the sides of the box, tried to move my butt desperately, I bit down hard on the strap when I heard her feet getting close to me, I sobbed as the agonising pain hit my skin, the metal held in place for only a few seconds but it felt a lifetime, it was taken off of me whilst I continued crying then came on some soothing cream which calmed me, my head helped up my hands untied and ordered to turn so my relations could see my branding.

"SexSlave141"

I turned they stared at my butt, my brother spoke "As soon as you are home that butt is fair game to all, I look forward to a close inspection when you will beg me to fuck it"

I shivered thought to myself "That will never happen"

Back to the room with the rails around the ceiling, these high-heel shoes put on, leather straps placed around my shoulders, through and round my breasts, down both my back and front and between my legs. These straps made my breasts bulge out, my nipples now deadly straight ahead. My arms tied behind my back to my collar, my pussy and asshole tickled as the cum slid back and forth, my collar then tied to the rails over my head.

The girl helped me eat a little, some water, then the order to......

"Move"

I stepped forward, knees came up at the ninety degrees that the folks so much appreciated, I started on my rounds with a constant flogging which really stung when the flogger hit my new branding. I cried a lot but they did not care, only words they said to me were....

This will end once you have stopped crying for a full day"

My bottom received the worst of the beatings, my pussy throbbed and tickled when they were done they left leaving me alone with the parting remark "Do not stop we can see you on CCTV, we are trusting you not to take a break if you do" From out of nowhere she produced a dildo she showed me on it was minuet pins hundreds of them "This goes into your pussy, one push in makes you bleed, ten times you will have no pussy left.

On my own going round and round in circles, they did pop in once in a while to feed me other that that I continued on my journey. It turned out according to them I managed five hours before being helped down. I collapsed on the floor sobbing I had been so humiliated by all this.

Off to the bathroom, belt taken off inside the shower the cum leaked down my inner thighs, my sore pussy was washed, wiped and powdered, my belt placed on dildo inserted and put to bed where I slept very well.

I awoke g-d alone knows the time or date, but not long after I was helped off my bed washed, pussy, nipples and asshole oiled, a little cream on my branding, my ankles locked together about a foot apart, my hands tied behind my back and raised upwards then chained to the collar, I was hauled off to the main office.

The lady of the house was sitting behind her modern looking desk reading through some notes. I kept my eyes averted to the ground, my ankles were freed I stood to attention she smiled up at me.

"I can see you are learning, standing to attention, eyes looking downwards"

She walked round the table and over to me. She pressed on my branding which no longer hurt "Good, that looks excellent" She cupped then squeezed hard on my pussy, a tear rolled down my cheek, she looked up at me and smiled "Pussy looking good!"

She forced my to bend forward, then check out my asshole, rubbed on it for a short while, that did feel good.

"Yes I am very satisfied at her progress, is she ready for the cubicle?"

The girl replied "Not yet Madam, a couple more months maybe longer, her mind is not yet at the point where she can accept the cubicle"

Madam nodded.

"Back then to the computer room then, give her six months in there, if need be add another three months. Once done she must still learn to become a pony-girl, to serve at a dinner table, and to wash, clean, have sex without orgasm in order to please others and of course how to be happy staying in the cubicle for one full day"

"What was this cubicle they kept talking of" I thought to myself "No doubt some awful horror"

Over to the table I was forced, bent forwards, butt into the air as the lady pushed down on my back, the cam viewer switched on and in came a man.

"Madam spoke to my brother and sister "Her first time taking up the butt"

I whimpered when I heard the man behind me pull his zipper down, I could just make out my relations smiling, my head raised up when I felt his dick between my buttocks, I took a deep breath as his cock opened my hole wider then it liked, in his dick slipped, I rested my head on the table.

At first he did not move, his dick rock hard inside me I bet he could have cum anytime but was in no rush, every so often he jerked forward and pulled out a little, I did not know where to turn. He stayed inside me for over an hour, just little forward and backward motion in order to keep himself hard, I closed my eyes and was ordered to open them "Look at your brother and sister . The cam was picked up and taken round my rear so they could see his dick and where it enterd me, he did at some point pull out of me without orgasm and departed, my bottom washed, I was taken out to the computer room downstairs.

Locked into the cage once again, the computer set for six months. The urine tube this time was straddled along my right side just below me so could watch myself pee, the end of the tube was placed out of my sight.