Timeline to Frustration

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts

Timeline to Teasing (Ladies only please!)

You may select up to 2 options

View results

Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Timeline to Frustration

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

There are two options allowed for voting, one for your no tease time and another for how long under teasing. Re-voting is allowed too, because as we experience more, our knowledge of what we can endure will change. ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I know I can do a week, no problems. My main frustration element is always getting eaten or bitten by my belt, not the frustration of wanting sexual release and not getting it.

So how long does it take you to get sexually frustrated WITHOUT BEING TEASED, ladies?

How long does it take you to get sexually frustrated WITH TEASING, ladies?

Went out on a date with my new boyfriend and it took all of no-time-flat being teased to get so frustrated we were both tugging and clawing at my belt to get me free.

Without teasing? Meh, I dunno. I could go a very long time, just cannot put a days/weeks/months limit on it because I have not been "endurance-belted" yet.

You personal experiences in belt with teasing vs. no-tease time???
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Timeline to Frustration

Post by Tobbe »

My experience is, that women become less frustrated if they are kept in chastity belts for a long time, without teasing.
It´s good at least once a week give her some stimulation, but not always orgasm.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work