Newly Belted Girl looking for advice

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
subbyliljenny
Sex: Female

Newly Belted Girl looking for advice

Post by subbyliljenny »

Hello everyone!

My boyfriend (who is new to the BDSM lifestyle) recently mentioned he liked the idea of me wearing a chastity belt and of course me being the good little sub that I am thought about it and said I would be happy to try it out. We opted to buy a Chinese belt to start with while we figure things out and then plan to upgrade to an Access Denied “Forever” belt or a possibly a MySteel in a few months. After purchasing a belt and waiting for it to arrive the more I thought about it and the more and more I really like the idea of my BF locking me in chastity on a long term basis to be pleasured only if, when, and how he sees fit. Obviously we are going to be realistic about it in regards to hygiene and bodily functions etc and understand these must be addressed.

My belt arrived earlier this week and I have been in the process of getting my body use to it and making the necessary adjustments so I can wear it for extended periods once my BF locks me in it. One of the main problems I’ve encountered so far is that the silicone has a problem staying in place and ends up bunching up and the edges of the belt cutting into me. I’ve read a few forums but am yet to find what seems like a feasible option for changing that. Does anyone have any proven ideas?

Also are there any other Belted girls in here that are locked in extended wear chastity belts who would care to chat and share their experiences? Would you be willing to discuss real world issues such as hygiene, bathroom use, etc? I really enjoy wearing the belt so far and want to make it the best experience possible for both of us and as long as we both decide we like I hope he keeps me locked in it daily.

Thanks everyone in advance and have a wonderful day!

Newly Belted Girl!!!!! 🤗
jontank
Sex: Male

Re: Newly Belted Girl looking for advice

Post by jontank »

try using electrical tape. wrap it around the areas that tend to come loose.
subbyliljenny

Post by subbyliljenny »

I’ve read that a few people do that but it seems it would become sticky and nasty after long term wear and showering
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I have never had any problem with electrical tape. It holds silicon pretty well.
You can also use liquid silicon as glue to hold it.

I am very experienced in chastity, you can contact me or read my blog.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
subbyliljenny

Post by subbyliljenny »

Thank you Wendy! I will check out your blog and may hit you up via PM later if I have questions. 🤗