German chastity belt journal

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
jontank
Sex: Male

German chastity belt journal

Post by jontank »

here is a link to a chastity belt journal. notice it is in German and English also at the bottom of each posting.
https://keuschesleben.blogspot.com/
Tobbe

Re: German chastity belt journal

Post by Tobbe »

Thanks for this link!
This German woman Lica wear two types of chastity belts, almost 24/7. One My-Steel (hip model) and one Access Denied (waist model)with thigh bands.
Her partner live at another place, so she keep the key in a tube with a numbered seal, to make it harder to get out without permission.

Lica writes:
"I can now say that the KG is part of life for me. At first it was still a strange feeling ("What should my friends think when they see the metal flashing ??"), I feel almost naked today without the Belt. Even sports (in my case yoga & climbing) is easily possible.
Especially in the long-distance relationship, I find the idea of ​​Belt-wearing very romantic. My partner carries the first key around his neck and so he has a piece of me...."
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Lica writes today:

Hello dear readers,
today I have to write a very sad entry. The CB is gone- and so is my relationship. Unfortunately out of my guilt. I have noticed that my family- and psychological problems are not compatible with a relationship. Especially in a long-distance relationship. It hurts my heart because my former key holder is a wonderful person and every lady should be happy to have him as a partner. Or to be closed by him. But in my life there are too many mental and health wounds that have to be closed before I feel stable enough to be a good partner and companion.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I am sad to read this.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Lica is back in chastity!
https://keuschesleben.blogspot.com/?zx=f15361fbe6ff9e49
... New Year, New Happiness, you might call it.
Hello my dear readers! The days without my chastity belt are over.
Around two months without, I´m glad that I have put it on again. Sometimes the CB pinches and pinches and I don't want to start with the annoying toilet visits - but it still feels good to wear it again.
"