Fondling while wearing a chastity belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

If I am in belt and my man wants to grab my breasts or nipple, I surely am NOT going to stop him of that! Or any other places he wants to touch me. I'd welcome the petting.

In fact, I'd be pestering him to touch me as much as I could get!
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:If I am in belt and my man wants to grab my breasts or nipple, I surely am NOT going to stop him of that! Or any other places he wants to touch me. I'd welcome the petting.
So you would let your man touch you anywhere being in belt? I'm also in the opposite camp.
Pyra Gorgon wrote: So really, we have two camps of thought here. Virginitysaving would rather have thigh bands, sans insert, for added security features. I would rather have the insert over thigh bands anyday.
I don't like both things and prefer to not have it. But if I don't have other choice but choice between this two I would choose thighbands.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Virginitysaving;

I like this discussion you and I are having, but it is TOTALLY DERAILING this OP, which is chastity belt terms and lingo.

Start a new thread on these two camps of thought and we'll discuss it there, please.

We have been derailing threads left and right. Lets keep them pure. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Re: Fondling while wearing a chastity belt

Post by Admin »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:I like this discussion you and I are having, but it is TOTALLY DERAILING this OP, which is chastity belt terms and lingo.

Start a new thread on these two camps of thought and we'll discuss it there, please.
I took the liberty to split your discussion into a new topic, feel free to continue your discussion here.
virginitysaving

If you wear a chastity belt (regardless the reason) you should not allow a guy to do anything more than holding your hand.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Depends on who the man is and who's belt you are wearing!

If it is a man who is NOT your keyholder, who is NOT the master of that belt, then I agree, any OTHER man ought not touch the woman in any way other than holding her hand or a friendly touch on the shoulder or arm by elbow. (like helping her in and out of a car, etc.)

If the man doing the touching/ fondling is the owner of that chastity belt the woman happens to be occupying (ie, the man is the KEYHOLDER) then it makes no sense at all to be telling him what he can touch or how often or anything else on those lines.

IF you are in HIS belt...he owns whats under that front shield. IT pains me to state this obvious point. YES, he does own that ass if it is in HIS belt that YOU CONSENTED to and GAVE him that key to. Your sex is not yours if you gave it away to your man. It's his. So how are you going to tell him he cannot fondle you?

Possession is 9/10ths of the law. By all ancient rights, he has exclusive property rights to the woman in his chastity belt. That belt is to protect HIS property from others.

If you do not like that opinion, I would encourage you to never give that key away! As long as you own the key to your own chastity belt, then your female sex is retained by you, your property.

If you give that away, then you do not have absolute right to demand of the man how he chooses to exercise use of what's his.

It's really that simple.

So if I am in my man's chastity belt, I already know I gave exclusive rights over my sex to him, the keyholder. And I would HOPE and PRAY that my man is not an absentee landlord over that property!!! I hope that he would fondle me, use me, fulfill my desire and find bliss in me...then put me safely back under lock n key only to be used by him and no other. That is how I see this chastity thing. If it is not that, then the chastity belt is nothing more than kinky bondage undies, with no deeper meaning to it.
virginitysaving

I'm talking about your current situation. You wear the belt and it's not your man's belt.
Pyra Gorgon wrote: If it is a man who is NOT your keyholder, who is NOT the master of that belt, then I agree, any OTHER man ought not touch the woman in any way other than holding her hand or a friendly touch on the shoulder or arm by elbow. (like helping her in and out of a car, etc.)
Even if you are single and looking?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

It's my belt, my sex is my own property, and my own responsibility. My own key.

I am still self-possessed, a free woman. As long as I own my key, such decisions are all mine. Once I offer that key to a man in real time, ALL THE KEYS, then I no longer am in same position, nor are such choices mine to make.
Falcon1953

Post by Falcon1953 »

Pyra, your reasoning mirrors my own. I could not agree more. (half the fun is in being aroused yet at his mercy)
jlrm

Post by jlrm »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:If I am in belt and my man wants to grab my breasts or nipple, I surely am NOT going to stop him of that! Or any other places he wants to touch me. I'd welcome the petting.
That's the attitude of chastity that comes with tease and orgasm denial. 8-)
I like it!
Another Profile of mine: https://fetlife.com/users/1519081