Huh?

Post your requests, questions and feedback here.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Huh?

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I mean no disrespect at all, but I have a blunt question...

The name of this forum is: BeltedGirls.com Female Chastity Forum

So why do we have a male chastity device discussion and male chastity stories, and male chastity reviews sections if this is a female chastity forum?

Shouldn't those things be in "BeltedBoys.com"MALE chastity forum?

LOL. Just seems out of place is all. (unless the boys are wearing female chastity belts, then I guess its relevant... maybe...)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Re: Huh?

Post by virginitysaving »

I had the same question from day one, what's the point to discuss male chastity on female chastity forum.
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Post by Admin »

The idea with this forum is indeed primary to offer a discussion forum for female chastity. Male chastity sometimes overlaps female chastity in some areas but most of all it offers some sort of activity to the forums. In short, none of the sexes causes enough discussions to warrant its own exclusive forum at this time.
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote: (unless the boys are wearing female chastity belts, then I guess its relevant... maybe...)
Technically any florentine style belt can be considered as sort of female belt. Sometimes they are made looking as female even with decorative secondary shield. Maybe this is relevant.
Admin wrote:Male chastity sometimes overlaps female chastity in some areas
For example?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

virginitysaving wrote:For example?
The chastity belts for both sexes are often manufactured by the same companies and share a lot of basic design. The chastity devices such as CB6000 and similar is naturally something completely different outside their chastity function.
virginitysaving

Admin, is it possible to kindle ask people to not put photo of their dicks on their avatars?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes it is. One can sort of expect to see male genitalia in the male chastity section but it really has no place in the female section. Avatars should be free from genital nudity. (Full coverage chastity belts are no issue.)