Adjusting Belt on Myself

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
NotYourSister
Sex: Female

Adjusting Belt on Myself

Post by NotYourSister »

I'm back and just had my first experience wearing a CB! What can I say--it was already incredible! But I think I may still not have the measurements or positioning quite right.

I got a Chinese belt as shown in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1076

It's adjustable only with screws. My partner is currently long-distance, so I need to do the adjustments myself by removing it, adjusting it and putting it back on... it's slow. I also need to cut the silicone liner to match my tighter settings of the metal. The waist and crotch bands adjust separately.

I'm wondering: what position do you go by for determining the best fit on yourself? Something like sitting with legs folded or squatting? I need to make sure I'm giving my hips enough room.

The first time I tried it, I think I had it way too loose. The second time, I got it pretty tight, and it felt much better. :) I generally couldn't get my fingers in or anything, and it didn't shift around. But I noticed when I swiveled my hips at an extreme angle getting out over the armrest of a chair, it created extra space. It also seems like my partner could put his fingers in through the 'butt hole', move them upward and touch my vagina somewhat. I think I could technically do that too, but the angle is so awkward, it wouldn't be useful. I don't think I can make the waist/hip band any tighter, but maybe I should tighten the crotch band a notch or two? Dumb question, but is there any rule of thumb for where things should be positioned? I noticed in some other posts on here, some other wearers found the 'butt hole' uncomfortable, but I don't, maybe because I don't have it as tight in the back so it doesn't get in the way when I sit? I'm hoping the intended positioning would allow pooping and maybe anal.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Adjusting Belt on Myself

Post by fitherin »

Hello. Sounds like you are going to get the belt tight enough in stages. Do not trim the liner untill you are certain about the shorter tighter fitting has been tried over a few days. Having your partner present will make some adjustments easier" many hands make light work". Some wearers find that depending on the time of the month they gain weight ?Water retention there for a different amount of pressure when belted. Take your time and keep notes of before and after so you know when if you are trying to hard and you end up with pressure sores. To loose and belt twists about. To tight and it willsoon let you know.
One of the things that catches the new wearers is getting into or out of drivers seat of the car for the first time. practice makes it easier .
I am sure other wearers can share there hints. :)
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

I think you on the right way with the size of the belt.

It is easier to first adjust only the waist band, if you have the model with adjustable holes for screws. When it is so tight that it is "comfortable" to wear, you can start with the crotch band. Make sure that the holes come over the openings and adjust so that it is not possible to get under any fingers!
Yes it is ok to get fingers in through the 'butt hole', but not to reach clitoris or get any stimulation to get climax. If you want it that safe you must have piercings in your inner labia and fix them to the belt, under the second shield!

If the belt is tight enough, you can start the training.
One or max two hours more in the belt each day. Then your body get used and you be able to wear it for days, with no problems.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Blue Butt
Sex: Belted Man

Post by Blue Butt »

Hello,

I have the same style of belt but for men.
I advise not to tighten the crotch band too much because it hurts the top of the hips by creating a stress.

As a man I have the constraint of aligning the the penis cage (not adjustable on one of my belts) and the asshole, you have to find the compromise to go to the bathroom with sometimes the necessity of having to go to the shower when the hole is incorrectly placed (you can always move the belt a little).

Sometimes I have some discomfort in the asshole, it would be necessary to be able to loosen the crotch band a little but if I do so the testicles go under the "cage", the belt should be more rigid but the Chinese make bands a little fine. The problem must be the same for women. Otherwise you have to put the anal plug which prevents the belt from being moved, but unless you put a padlock that can be controlled remotely for going to the toilet ...

Personally, I lost almost 10 kilograms, before I could not stand the seat belt in the car, it is indeed the most difficult especially with a slightly sporty car or firm seats, Now no more problem now! I have been wearing my belt since Saturday morning with just little toilets breaks and it's a pleasure to finally get there (I had a lot of trouble at night ... because of certain male reactions that wake me up at night! Now no more awake by erection but if I wake up i must place me in position of phoetus the time that it passes ... )