Anal Beads

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
Dinacl
Sex: No, I am belted

Anal Beads

Post by Dinacl »

anal beads or anal plug?

I have a few sets of beads and like them, but i have wanted to get a plug for a while now but don't really know what to expect?

Which do you consider better beads or a plug?
asikiso23
Sex: Male

Re: Anal Beads

Post by asikiso23 »

are you a beginner? I think these two are similar
maybe this article can help you
How To Use Anal Beads for Anal Pleasure
https://www.hihistop.com/how-to-use-ana ... -pleasure/
madame-m
Sex: Female

Post by madame-m »

Dinacl wrote: 13 Dec 2018, 13:40 anal beads or anal plugs?
i prefear all times plugs with different sizes
StephanieS
Sex: Belted Man

Post by StephanieS »

sometimes i have a problem with wearing both a plug and the chastity cage. they can bump into each other. similarly, some women have reported issues when wearing both a vaginal dildo and a buttplug.

tings. it is not the widest or biggest but its AA lasts longer than the AAA of a larger model and i like its settings which seem to change automatically when i squirm in bondage. if in hogtie, spreadeagle, face up or down, it always find=s a way to change and off is one of the settings it will go to and then go back on so it's all good. beads -- it's a pull them out thing so it's kind of a one moment versus a long time thing and i vote for the long time. Combine with tiny vibrators all over the penis area (tape to the cage for example) and they are individually ineffective and even cumulatively not going to produce an O but they help make things interesting when left alone.

Do not leave someone alone when gagged unless it is a cleave gag. the ice cubes and duct tape is probably ok because they melt fast -- it's the kind you can gag on and vomit up stuff that is dangerous alone. remember for self-bondage issues with timed release locks. I can have a partial for a good part of a multi-hour bondage while Mistress watches a movie or two and then comes back to do a facesit, then tease/denial and then ice me and put me back in the cage for another long time. Then i'll likely be treated to serving her bottom for a goodly while before lights out. So it's a major part of bondage for men, less so for women because there is no prostate to tease. But it's part of the open up for anal penile penetration for sure. Don't want that to be painful so you have diff sizes and get ready for it. Be careful to not let bacteria spread across and cause her the vag infections, clean now and then if she is in bondage a while with one inside. have fun. For a sissy it is her only pussy so call it that of course.