Begginers questions

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Sgirl
Sex: Female

Re: Begginers questions

Post by Sgirl »

Wendy wrote: 26 Sep 2020, 22:37 My shorts hide the belt effectively. I didn't change my wardrobe. I can even swim with my chastity belt, hidden under a 1-piece swimsuit.

Hygienic towels are also great. The syringe of water does the job then.

How to go step by step: I told you: start being locked, and unlock when you don't feel it. Go longer and longer, until you feel you are able to live in (sleeping, peeing, showering, ...).
Hi Wendy.
Thanks... and other trousers/ hoses like jeans? Leggins? Or some sport suits?

And how to do it during "monthly periods"?

Can you give me some suggestions ...?
Thanks
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

You are annoying posting every day!

Read again my posts, I already replied.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Sgirl

Post by Sgirl »

Wendy wrote: 29 Sep 2020, 10:32 You are annoying posting every day!

I'm sorry . I know. Thanks very much.
I just didn' t find infos about such situation.
Maybe I dod not understand..
PetGirl

Post by PetGirl »

Why be rude? Im disappointed that you're discouraging someone from posting on here and asking questions. Why check the forum every day if you don't want to participate in the conversation?
PetGirl

Post by PetGirl »

Sgirl wrote: 29 Sep 2020, 13:51

I'm sorry . I know. Thanks very much.
I just didn' t find infos about such situation.
Maybe I dod not understand..
Don't apologize for asking questions
She didn't have to call you annoying
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

PetGirl! You can ask who much you want, every day if you like, but sometimes it can take a day or week to get an answer.

And how to do it during "monthly periods"?
There are a lot of ways. Some avoid the belt these days. Sanitary napkins outside the belt. Use tampons and the key holder open for replacement. Then there also are syringes that remove the menstruation for 3 months.

It is important that you shower every day and also keep the chastity belt clean.

and other trousers/ hoses like jeans? Leggins? Or some sport suits?
If you have the perforated second shield on your belt, you can wear jeans.
A sash or scarf around the waist hides the lock. If you wear a darker body under your clothes it give you a way to hide the belt to not be detected on your back if you bend down.

You being able to see more chastity belt under your clothes than anyone else. Many people do not even know what a belt is for something and then do not know what they have seen.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Wendy wrote: 26 Sep 2020, 22:37 My shorts hide the belt effectively. I didn't change my wardrobe. I can even swim with my chastity belt, hidden under a 1-piece swimsuit.

Answers to both your questions are there. I never had any problem to hide my belt under any kind of clothes, and hygienic towels do the job.

I am not famous to be soft. Asking questions is fine. Posting every day to show "I'm here", "please answer me" is annoying. If I have something to say I say it directly.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Sgirl

Post by Sgirl »

Wendy wrote: 29 Sep 2020, 20:15

Answers to both your questions are there. I never had any problem to hide my belt under any kind of clothes, and hygienic towels do the job.

I am not famous to be soft. Asking questions is fine. Posting every day to show "I'm here", "please answer me" is annoying. If I have something to say I say it directly.
Wendy wrote: 29 Sep 2020, 20:15

I' sorry but it did not understand, that hygienic towels you mean like answer for "periods".
PetGirl

Post by PetGirl »

I don't know guys, just seems like there's no need to insult someone new and possibly drive them away or deter them from getting more involved in chastity or the community.