Secure belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Megan
Sex: Female

Secure belt

Post by Megan »

Hi everyone!

I just interested: in any belt 100% secure against masturbation? At least what belt is the best for that reason?

Thanks.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Secure belt

Post by Wendy »

I can give my point of view on 5 belts I have tried. 3 former are ones I Own, 2 latter are ones I was lended.
Chinese: average. Good beginner belt, less good for experienced wearers as I am.
My-Steel Total: the best! the double-shield system makes it orgasmproof.
Access Denied: bad. A powerful vibrator gave me an orgasm through the belt.
Carrara: bad. The shield is very narrow. I consider it as the least good belt.
Tollyboy: good. It felt very tight and secure.

I crafted my own chastity belt (the Heart Belt), I kept the wide and double-shield system. I need it to feel secure.

Tightness is important too: if the belt is a bit too loose, you can slip fingers under the shield.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Megan
Sex: Female

Post by Megan »

Thank you for reply.

Another question: what about security? Is it possible to remove these belts without key?

Thanks.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Chinese belt (at least for mine): if you manage to loosen adjustment screws, the belt can be taken off. This can be considered as destruction, except it can be reversed (if you screw again the belt without wearing it).

Carrara belt: I don't know it enough. I assume it can't be taken off without keys.

Access Denied belt: with some tools, you can operate the lock. A little technical, but doable.

My-Steel and Heart Belt: no way to get rid of it without their key.

Of course, there is always the option to destroy the belt and/or cut bands. This can be very hard, and even dangerous.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html