New chastity lips lock

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
MartinII
Sex: Male

Re: New chastity lips lock

Post by MartinII »

Great item - but needs very exact piercings. When a woman is used to wear it I would think of putting some superglue on the screw threads before screwing the balls on...
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I would worry about being able to actually hold urine with that catheter.
Perhaps that's the idea? I fantasise about a belt or device with catheter which would not only prevent orgasm but make me incontinent and dependent on nappies, and going by some of the devices on sale I'm obviously not the only one.
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Ridiculously, risibly excessive. If the object of the exercise is preventing the Lady from unauthorized sexual intercourse, true infibulation with a padlock is the answer. This is accomplished by piercing both labia over the center of the entrance to her vagina, placing rings in the piercings to guide healing (like studs in the ears for pierced-ear earrings); and, when healing is complete, inserting the shackle of a single padlock through both piercings. This holds the labia together over the introitus, making them a barrier to entry. Contrary to the aesthetic of the BDSM/fetish-interest subculture, only one set of symmetrical piercings - one padlock - is necessary; this suffices to prevent the Lady from inserting or admitting any "foreign object" into her vagina while the lock is locked in place. However, when the lock is placed correctly for purpose, it allows the Lady to spread the front of her labia to urinate cleanly.
John R Starvele

Post by John R Starvele »

The web site does not seem very active right now, so I thought I would add my comments on this Lip Lock chastity piercing. Locking the labia is a conception that seems to have some merit based on two accounts I have read from women that have done labia lacing. April and Tabbi both ended their accounts with the desire to incorporate some kind of metallic shield over their uvula and into their lacing.

However, the LIP LOCK execution of the concept is very crude and ugly. The exaggerated curve of the shield, the retention balls, the heavy rings and not to mention the catheter look so impractical and uncomfortable. There is nothing smooth polished or attractive for a woman to want this device. Wendy suggested someone should try it and give us a report. JUST NOT HER! I can not image it would be pleasant nor any woman would want to try it. BUTT, this web site has enlightened me to things I never thought woman would do to themselves. So, I guess it is possible.

The catheter picture for housekeeping may be warranted. Housekeeping is term used for hygienic cleanliness procedures in many chastity stories. WARNING catheters are not good for long term use because of increased risk of infections; but then again so are piercings. When a catheter is inserted the urine drains from the bladder as it arrives -CONTINUOUS INCONTINENCE. The only way to stop urine drainage is to use some kind of stop. More on catheters later.

To explore this genital chastity piercing concept: I envision uvula covering in something more like athletic cup/protector/shield, smooth, following the natural curve of a woman and not causing unsightly bulges in tight clothing. Most athletic cup come with a belt so they are not that far removed from a chastity belt. It is just a matter of security. However, we are considering chastity piercing of the genitals concept so we need to discard the belt and attach a modified athletic cup by some means. (Modified cup, in that the athletic cup is trimmed down to comfortable shape and holes drilled in appropriate place for drainage.) The method of attachment can vary and devious minds would love to investigate the methods of attachment.

From my deviant mind: Surgical glue attachment is a possible method as used with the She-P™ available for woman divers. Of course, the glue could be used to close the labia. For woman that have done the labia lacing, tee nuts or plate nuts (they are made in stainless steel) could be inserted in their piercings. The insertion and securing threaded eyelets could be done for more permanence. With nut or eyelets the cup could be screwed down as suggested is some chastity stories. The cup could have decorative designs making it an attractive female accessory.

And now, for those into adventurous extremes demanding something more permanent. Surgical stitching is a tried and true method that could be used. As addendum to stitching, the edges of the cup could be in a lace mesh similar to hernia repair meshes and inserted into a skin incision and then the skin is sown closed, allowing the skin to heal through the matrix making the chastity cup a permanent part of the woman. Surgical staplers have replaced many of the surgical stitching application because they are so much faster and hold better. Surgical staplers come in different sizes for different applications. The staple spacing in a contrasting color to the chastity cup could make it an alluring design.

Continuing on into the extremes and going back to housekeeping. A catheter can be made more elegant that on LIP LOCK. An acceptable catheter would be one contoured going to a bayonet receptacle valve on the internal surface of the chastity cup. On the outside of the cup would have a hole that the bayonet on hose is inserted. The inserted of the hose bayonet into the bayonet receptacle opens the valve for drainage. An External urine drainage tube opens many possibilities for woman especially if they have to remain in one place or sealed in a suit for extended periods. Reference She-P for divers.

Exploring more hypothetical hygienic devices a series of injection irrigation tubes and drain-off tubes could be added to the internal working of the cup for cleanliness.

Other considerations with permanence of chastity cup: Entertainment. Various devices within the cup are possible. Molly and her husband were very close to something I thought would revolutionize the sex toys. A remote controllable stimulating dido. I do not know what happened to it. All their device lack was a discreated cell phone number. When the dildo’s number is dialed it would allow the distant caller to give the dildo commands from their phone. A little tingle to say I love you; however, wrong numbers could be bitch.
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Functional efficacy versus aesthetic titillation? K.I.S.S. = Keep It Strictly Simple.