Sex: Male

Yadza Zooqus: Yes It Sucks 1 & 2

Post by John R Starvele »

Yadza Zooqus: Yes It Sucks
© 2013
By
John R. Starvele

Chapter 1: Candy’s Secret: Yadza Zooqus

Candy Dybbuk fetishes emerge slowly in last several years. Candy always thought that leather, plastics, metal, helmets, visors, and armored space suits were bizarre, yet they held some kind of allure for her that she didn’t understand.

Anyone who would participate in such activities must be nuts. I’m not a kook.

While night club hopping in Orlando Florida on a winter vacation, with a friend –Jenifer- they stumbled in to a hotel convention of Science Fiction Cosplay. Everyone was clad in some sort of wild costume playing out their chosen rolls from a movie or a book. Leather, stainless steel, masks, visor, helmets, and armored space suits dominated the weird inhabitants. They all seem to be enjoying themselves. Although they spent only half hour at the convention, Candy could not get the thoughts of the convention out of her mind. She wanted to go back but Jenifer flatly refused, disgusted by the ‘WHOLE DUMB THING’, Jenifer refused even to talk about the concept.

Perhaps Jenifer had a secret too?

After returning to Bluefield, West Virginia, the whole scenario continued to haunt Candy. In her apartment, in her spare moments, she slowly turned into a closet science fiction costume fanatic, surfing the web relentlessly for science fiction armored suit in video games and cosplay sites. Cosplay sites of people that were actually involved, doing what she would like to be doing. Wendy occasionally bought a magazine or catalog, even rented a couple X-rated videos that featured the costumes she liked. She got caught up in science fiction gaming, but she never purchased any of the actual costume attire. Candy rationalized:

It’s foolish and a waste of money. If someone finds one of my magazines I can explain it as junk mail. But if someone found a Yadza Zooqus helmet lying around, they would surely think I’m some kind of freak. I’m not a freak! But, I like Yadz Zooqus’ suit of shiny black and gleaming gold. Oh, and that helmet with part-face golden mirrored visor where only her mouth is visible above the jaw pan. And that visor comes all the way down to the jaw pan for the complete anonymity in a full-face golden mirrored. If I bought one or made one of those helmets what would I do with it? I’m not a crazy. But I want one.

Candy’s conflicting behavior went on for several years.

Here comes the expediter that makes it a chastity story rather than the private musings of an individual and unworthy of a story.

I met Candy Dybbuk about 3-years ago. It was another year after I met her that I uncovered her secret side. I was living in Rocky Mount, North Carolina at the time and traveled to West Virginia on business as well as enjoying the rugged scenery. I would usually spend 4 to 5 weekends a year rafting on the many rivers in the area. I had met Candy while on a camping/rafting weekend and we connected immediately. I was in the electronic hardware working for LenTri and she was a software engineer for the Byrd State College* Bluefield, West Virginia. Even though there was about five hours of travel time between us, we started to date and became quite serious over the course of the year. Whenever I was in town on business or on vacation I would stay at her apartment instead of staying at a motel. It was cheaper and lot more fun. Occasionally she would drive to North Carolina, but not often.

* One of the many Byrd droppings in West Virginia named for the pork barrel Senator Robert S. Byrd.

Just after our one year anniversary I had driven to West Virginia for a Saturday rafting trip. The morning weather was so miserable and cold with periodic deluges of rain that we decided to stayed in the apartment all day. Candy had checked her e-mail that morning and had left the computer on while she showered. I jumped into the chair in front of her computer thinking I would check in at work and surf the web until she finished showering. The screen saver was running a series of shots of Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior in her black and golden lustrous armor in different action positions. After admiring Yadza Zooqus the Space Warrior flashing in front of me, I thought I would check some of Candy’s favorite websites. I uncovered many more with armor and space suits; Candy was deep into heavy space armor. I went back to admiring a single shot of Yadza Zooqus full screen as Candy came out of the shower. I waited for her to walk over to see what I was doing on her computer. The shock look on her face was priceless when she saw Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior full screen in her lustrous splendor. I looked up at Candy, trying to look puzzled as she stood wrapped in towel dripping and chilling.

“Yadza Zooqus, Candy! I think you have some explaining to do.”

I flipped through some of her favorite web sites adding to her discomfort. She had never told anyone about this part of her life for fear of how they would react. Now, her fetishes were totally exposed a chill descended sending shivers through her.

She started with the emphatic statement, “I’m not crazy!” Before stammering into an explanation of her computer activities, playing it all down as much as possible, fearing that I would gather my things up and leave.
I let her continue to stew for another fifteen minutes before saying a word. “I wish you would have let me know about this. At least we could have discussed it.” I tried to put some troubling doubt in my reply.

Still fearing for our relationship she tried making excuses praying that I would accept one of them. “I’m not crazy, But! -” She emphatically told me.

Finally, I let her off the hook. “I’m trying to be understanding Candy, I love Yadza Zooqus. She’s beautiful. I would like to see you in armor like hers or may be something else. Let's explore this some more.” She was so relieved, to find a man that seemed to accept her mania after so many years of suppressing them. With joyous excitement Candy bumped me out of the computer seat going to the Yadza Zooqus web site, pointing, at the features, spouting explanations for what they were and supposed to do.

We spent the rest of that rainy afternoon, thumbing through magazines, old catalogs, searching websites for different armored suits and space suits picking features we liked, seeing just how far the other would go. Candy cried out hopefully with coup d’état over my last suggestions:

“THAT’S HOW FAR I WOULD GO!”

She returned to the Yadza Zooqus’s site, pointing at Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior’s armor. Then pausing she continued in a very subdued voice -may be from fear. “I’m not insane. I want the full suit of armor fully functional and integrated as described.”

I injected, “But Candy, it’s a PERMANENT WEARE suit when fully interface? You can’t just take it off whenever you want. There are surgical implants and body modifications necessary to wear Yadza Zooqus’ suit.”

“Yea I know. But they don’t make anything like that, so I guess I’m out of luck. But I bet it would be a BLAST to wear if they did!”

Smugly, I added the suggestion, “Are you sure they don’t make thing like that? If armored suits have made it into computer games there’s probably some enterprising company already making the suits.”

Chapter 2 – Yadza Zooqus Emerges

About month later I invited Candy to take a business trip with me to one of our customers –Kroll/Mendoza Industries International, Guadalajara, Mexico. I did not inform her that I had made special arrangements for her with my company -LenTri and Kroll/Mendoza Industries. A special surprise awaited her.

Mercedes Mendoza (M & M) –President Juan Mendoza’s daughter- of the sales department gave us a tour of plant that wasn’t off limits to the public. As we toured Candy realized:

Yadza Zooqus’ armored suit is possible. They are making them here!

Our tour ended in the company’s historical display room where a representative of all the different types of KMI suits stood. Upon entering the room Candy immediately spotted the Yadza Zooqus suit. Mercedes started with the oldest KMI suit -the Type II- describing it features and its drawbacks. Mercedes, even though she knew she didn’t have Candy full attention, she continued to drone on through all the models of suits in chronological development history teasing Candy leaving the Yadza Zooqus suit to the very last. Finally, we stood in front of Yadza’s armor suit; Mercedes turned to face Candy.

“Candy, Ralph tells me you are extremely intrigued by the Yadza Zooqus’ armor?”

Candy demurely replied, “Yes.”

Here’s the sales pitch and legalize that makes it so irresistible to our subject.

“We -in sales department- strive for universal acceptance of our products. Our suits are heavy into computer hardware and software and we welcome software engineers such as you.” Mercedes winked at Candy. “We also create combat training simulations for our customers; so it isn’t much of a stretch to make computer video games for the public that promotes our products.”

Candy questioned, “Your Company created the Yadza Zooqus games?”

Yes, Candy, Yadza was a sale promotion we expected to lose money on. But, the Yadaz Zooqus games surprised us, becoming very successful even leading to a movie. They are actually making us lots of money as well as phenomenally promoting our armored suits. The published spec’s for the Zooqus’ suit were lifted from are our Type IIIb. This is the suit worn by actress Yvonna Desmonavich in the movie. We provide the suit and full support at no cost.”

“Wow. I like to try on the suit.” injected Candy.

Candy’s request appeared to go unnoticed. Mercedes looked at me; I nodded.

“Candy, the computer components that LenTri provides us with and Ralph’s service make our suits possible. We value our business partnership so we feel it is in all our best interests to honor LenTri and Ralph suggestion. Candy, we would like to offer you a part-time sale demonstration slash modeling job with may be some programming. You will be demonstrating our products as well as LenTri products at conventions and trade shows. It will only be an evening now and then a day or 2 here and there a weekend once a month and occasionally week long convention of trade show. We will pay your traveling expenses, food, lodging and other fees associated with your scheduled appearances.”

Mercedes Paused before adding, “We will pay you on a 3-tier system. Because we desire public visibility of our products, we pay a nominal 8.27 UNDees (United Nation Dollars)* per hour for non scheduled public activities. I m sorry it not much over the established minimum wage, but you will find your pay will accumulated very fast and easily because of our liberal interpretation of non schedule appearance. Do you comprende?”

* Currencies become devalued with time. When a story is written the need for money in an enticement may be necessary but it loses meaning as the story ages. For example when I was a child the starting wage was $1.25 an hour. A new Ford Mustang could be purchased for $1,460 and nice three bedroom family home could be purchased for $25,000. It is best to avoid currencies or create a fictional currency.

United Nation Dollars derived from illegal activities were referred to as dirty UNDees.

Candy was puzzled and answered, “Mercedes, Some clarification would be helpful.”

Mercedes answered, “Un-arranged, not planned by us public activities. Say, you happen to be enjoying your Yadza Zooqus suit at home with Ralph -You get a Yadza Zooqus suit to wear and keep- and you run out of cerveza -you call it beer? I think- so you run down to the local convince store still wearing your Zooqus suit. We pay you from the time you step out the door of your home until you step back in the door for demonstrating our product to the public. The suit will contain GPS tracking for pay confirmation.”

“So I get paid to go buy beer or groceries or go mall crawling if I’m suited?”

“Yes. Any public venue you wear our products at: football games, baseball game, dining out and dancing. We accept all most anything –even a quite walk in the park. Hotel rooms we pay for, Ralph’s home and immediate family homes are excluded from this tier of the payment system.”

“Wow! How about if I wear the suit to work?”

“We would strongly recommend you make the arrangements and do so. Strongly recommending it is just short of demanding it. Comprende? We want you to be intimately familiar with our products and visible in all possible situations and functions, which includes work. The actual use of the suit in a business would be a great unscheduled demonstration; we especially want the acceptance of employers. Since the electronics of our suit are mostly LenTri, we will build your suit to interface with LenTri business systems that I understand your Byrd State College has. Ralph’s, on LenTri behalf will make an inroad for you with your boss by letting them try a new wearable computer terminal that will boost employee productivity. Even though we consider this very important public activity, we only pay you at the lowest tier rate, 8.27 UNDees, because of long hours and your employer is also paying you. Double dipping, Si?”

Mercedes paused to let Candy think about that part of the offer before continuing. There were elated fantasies playing in Candy’s mind about working in her suit that Mercedes terminated by continuing her recitation.

“For functions we schedule for you, we pay 47.50 UNDees per hour. That is very low for trade-show models but we consider the travel to and from the arranged demonstration as part of your appearance. We require you to be fully suited from the time you leave your home until your return to your home there by demonstrating our products during your transit time. We also pay commission of 1.75% on any sales resulting from your appearances.”

Candy looked perplexed.

“An example is required? Si? - - We call you and tell you we want you for a trade-show in -say in Shanghai, China that will last a week. We send you prepaid travel tickets, hotel reservations and other transportation as necessary and arrange all your meals. You will leave your home fully suited as Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior for the trade show or conference and remain so for the duration of your journey. If you fail to do so it terminates everything we have arranged for you as well as your appearance pay. Let me repeat that; it is important.

“YOU WILL LEAVE YOUR HOME FULLY SUITED AS YADZA ZOOQUS FOR THE TRADE SHOW OR CONFERENCE AND REMAIN SO FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR JOURNEY. IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO IT TERMINATES EVERYTHING WE HAVE ARRANGED FOR YOU AS WELL AS YOUR APPEARANCE PAY.”

Mercedes raised both hands palms up. It’s an incentive system for the maximum public visibility of our products. Your pay will start as soon as both feet are outside of your doorsill. We are paying you for: your ride to airport, your waiting at the airport, your flight from Wheeling to San Francisco, your wait at San Francisco, your flight to Shanghai, your ride to the hotel.

Candy asked, “What about airport security while wearing a full Yadza Zooqus suit?”

“Your pre paid travel tickets list you as a UNEie a United Nation Enforcer -first class on all transportation, ambassadorial bypass of customs and security.”

“Oh? I like to know how you do that.”

“Let me finish and I will explain. You check in at the hotel and them go up to your room to freshen up. We terminate your appearance pay when both feet land on the floor in your hotel room. Your hotel room becomes the same as your home except we are paying for it. By then you’ve likely accumulated 19 hr of scheduled appearance pay before the show even starts. After settling into your room you go down to dinner. You must be fully suited any time you leave your hotel room or it terminates all arrangements we made for you –meals, hotel, transportation, the appearance itself and the accumulated pay for the event. This really important let me emphasize it again:”

“YOU MUST BE FULLY SUITED ANY TIME YOU LEAVE YOUR HOTEL ROOMI AT A SHEDULED APPEARANCE OR IT TERMINATES ALL ARANGEMENTS WE MADE FOR YOU –MEALS, HOTEL, TRANSPROTATION, THE APPEARANCE ITSELF AND THE ACCUMULATED PAY FOR THE EVENT.”

“As soon as both feet are out of your room your appearance pay resumes until you return to your room. Do I need to go on with the example or you comprende? the concept?”

Candy asked, “If I say get fully suited and go down to a lounge and enjoy a beverage or 2 that’s I pay for and isn’t on my schedule. Am I paid and at what tier rate?”

“Candy, we discourage drunkenness so we will not pay for your drinks but people are entitled to libation or two to relax and your appearance in a lounge is an appearance before prospective customers at a scheduled event. You get paid at the schedule appearance rate any time you leave your hotel room during the event. Just remember when you doing an event for us you are represent the UN, LenTri and KMI from the time you leave home until your return.”

“What if I want to take Ralph?”

“We have to know when we schedule you. We will schedule for him as a service companion -your squire- at very discounted rates but he or LenTri will have to pay for anything extra that is accrue. He may be appearing with you for LenTri with arrangements made by LenTri.”

Mercedes continued, “Sales commissions we hope will be the biggest part of your pay. At our created Shanghai show your activities result in several customers purchasing 100,000 UNDees worth of merchandise you will receive 1,750 UNDees as your commission.

The upper pay tier you probably will not be doing much of, but it is at 90 UNDees an hour for testing, evaluating, programming products and giving your testimonials, but it will be available to you.”

Candy asked, “Mercedes about the UNEie?”

“Candy, we sell a lot of equipment to the enforcement division of UN. We have a placement service for suited personnel and we happen to provide most of people for the UN enforcement so they grant us some privileges. When we suit you up, you provisionally become UNEie –an Untied Nation Enforcer.”

That surprised Candy but she didn’t say anything. Mercedes waited watching Candy’s reaction. Candy stood silent and thoughtful. She looked at me a smile burst forth and then she launched into me with a big hug and a kiss. Thank you dear.”
Mercedes inquired, “Ralph do you accept all the duties as her Alborg Cybrillo, her service companion, her futuristic squire- as previously outlined and required to authorize this offer to Candy?”

“I haven’t changed my mind.” I said holding Candy.

Mercedes said, “Candy, we have some formalities before we can begin your fitting.”

They sat us down at a table having us sign several pages of legalese. Then witness signed the pages and then there were the notarization stamps and more signatures.

That accomplished the techs started their job, taking Candy to the suit fitting room, seating her in a chair, thrusting molds into the roof of her mouth until they found one they liked the fit of. They removed their mold long enough to pack it full of goo and reinserted it in the roof of Candy’s mouth commanding Candy to ‘bite.’ The mold had shafts with color pattered buttons protruding at the corners of her mouth. While the upper dental impression was curing they had Candy lean her head to one side and filled her ear up with the goo. When it hardened they tipped her head to other side and filled her other ear with of the goo. The mold with goo in her mouth and the goo in her ears was left in. With signs Candy was told to stripping naked she was then stuffed in a vertical coffin-sized box and with another sign told to stand absolutely still. Light beams flew all over her body as the computer began taking measurements of every dimension possible. She was in the box for nearly an hour trying to stand absolutely still before they pulled her out of the box and pulled the hardened rubber out of her ears and told her she could spit out the mold.

As we drove back to the hotel, Candy could contain herself, thanking me for making the arrangements for her. She couldn’t keep her hands off me. That night was not a restful night but very passionate night. We didn’t do much in selecting the options for her Zooqus suit. Leaving for home the next morning was hard.

Continued

Admin edit: The story continues in Yadza Zooqus: Yes It Sucks 3 & 4
fitherin

Re: Yadza Zooqus: Yes It Sucks 1 & 2

Post by fitherin »

Wow
This has the making of a fabulous SCI FI linked story

When can we read more
s
John R Starvele

Thank you for your comment. I several year ago post a story Please Don't and was disappointed that I received no comments whatsoever.

I've had some troubles logging in but it appears that I have Chapter 3 and 4 up now although it was a major battle. I need to see if 3 & 4 made in its entirety during a server crash.

Administrator the Yadza Zooqus 1 & 2 without comments is a duplication and you may take it down. I would do it for You If I knew how.

I still working on 5,6 & 7 but in about a week I'll try and post the conclusion.
John R Starvele

Yadza Zooqus Author’s Notes:

Candace Elaina Dybbuk (Candy) / Yadza Zooqus has remained one of my favorite characters. In the course of writing several short stories and two full length novels, I have come across (created) many characters and yet, Candy / Yadza seems to shine through as my favorite. I am still trying to understand why she is my preferred personality. Perhaps in the beginning it is her wholesome simplistic country beauty and her outlook on life. Perhaps it is her kindly honest manor in her interactions with others. She could have been my next-door sweetheart when I was growing up in the country. Perhaps it is how she develops through her story.

On the other hand, the way I envision her Yadza Zooqus costume it is so beautifully appealing. The lustrous never wrinkling depthless black and the flowing accent curves of gold. The helmet with ear knobs and the visor that never lets you see her eyes that snaps closed when in public and the gibbus face that appears and disappears when she speaks. I wish I could have someone illustrated it, I tried with other characters but illustrator never captures the way I see the suited woman. Other suits I have created do not compare to her sales uniform.

Because of my affection for Yadza Zooqus, I periodically go back and re-read it and often add enhancements. I wrote a new ending several years ago and I decided to edit this posted story. I hope you will enjoy the changes. When I look to see where I needed to splice in the changes, I found a major omission between 3&4 and conclusions so I will be correcting that. There will be the following postings: 5 & 6, 7 & 8, 9 &10, 11& 12, 13&14 and an Epilogue and an Addendum.

If there is anyone reading this that has interest in seeing my novels publish please contact me.