Your fictional female chastity stories
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Yadza Zooqus: Space Warrior 3

Post by John R Starvele »

Yadza Zooqus 3
continued form 1 & 2

Chapter 3 – Glimpse of Nirvana

Here is the qualifier that leaves our subject alone to the clutches of her desires.

My company –LenTri- was having problems with the assembly line for one of our new components in Hermosillo Mexico. My boss had been delaying an extended trip overseas to China for some time but could not delay it much longer. He dumped the Hermosillo problems on me, so it was not much more than return Candy home and turn around and go back to Mexico until I got things up and running.

During my absence, Candy selected the equipment for her sales demonstration Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior armored suit without my guidance.

Here comes the description of the chastity devices and the thoughtless rush of our subject to put them on.

I had been overseeing changes in Hermosillo assembly plant for two weeks now. It was a Saturday morning when the first parts of Candy’s KMI suit arrived. Excited, Candy rushed inside her apartment with the box from KMI. She savagely tore open the box. A cardboard sign rested on the packing:

WARNING
This is a costume
Not a fully functional suit of armor
This costume does not meet the mythical specification of Yadza Zooqus’ armor
Please refrain from activities that would require real armor.

Candy mused at the sign before tossing it aside. Under it was a packing list, Candy threw it out of the way. Under the packing list were the operation and the installation manual that Candy also chucked on the floor as she plowed into plastic peanuts in the box.

With packing foam beads flying, Candy discovered a plastic bag with a pair of black high-topped gauntlets -gauntleted-sleeves that shined and sparkled like sequins of interlocking chainmail armor. (1) The gloved hand part of the gauntlet had thick rigid lustrous plates over each thumb and finger joint and the back of the hand. The back of the elbow was also protected in the golden armor. At the top of the sleeves was a half band five centimeters (two inches) wide and one centimeter (three eights of inch) thick of rigid lustrous gold armor (2) The glint in her eyes of desire and happiness almost matched the glints of light off the chainmail and ridIged gold armor. She ripped open the bag; the chainmail mesh lay soft and supple in her hands. It stretched easily. Candy set the gauntleted-sleeves aside.

(1) The chainmail was a proprietary ceramic armor used in other KMI products and readily available for the Yadza Zooqus costumes. In bulletproof vests, it was impervious to most handheld and shoulder weapons despite the disclaimer when she opened the box.

(2) The half band was of similar ceramic armor also derived for other KMI products -so hard that only a diamond could scratch it. Fireproof and distortion free to three thousand three hundred degrees centigrade and crack/impact resistant to seventy-five milimeters (three inch) shell fired at thirty meters (one hundred feet’) despite the disclaimer when she opened the box.

It’s beautiful! But why only half a band on the sleeves?

Under the gauntleted-sleeves was another much larger bag; its contents nearly filling the box. It had a pronounced dome to it with two holes at the apex, surrounding each of the holes was a six point four milimeters (one quarter of an inch) machined surface pocked with small cavities -receptacles. Candy, from the two holes and the concentric circles formed from the machined surface, resembling the eyes of an owl -a hooter- she knew where it went. It was her breastplate. It was shaped to her chest, the bottom edge of the breastplate had embossed piping and was curved to mostly align with her ribs at the bottom of her rib cage. Black chainmail hung off the bottom edge. Above the hooter openings, was a large black trapezoid that covered the upper space between the hooters and the straight across the top edge of the chest plate.

On either side of the upper edge plain turned downward curving into the shoulder/sleeves openings. Black chainmail hung from the top of the breastplate and into sleeves and continued into a collar through the collar. The collar was of the heavy golden armor five centimeters (two inches) wide half round above the chainmail sleeves were golden armored elliptical shoulder boards. Candy lifted the bag and its contents out of the box. Besides it being large, it was also heavy. As she held up the breastplate, she could now see the underarm expansion/contraction seams with the armored golden ridged back quarter panels. The quarter panels wrap up over to form the elliptical shoulder boards. Where the quarter panels met, there was embossed piping of the spinal armor. The spine extended into chainmail below the chest armor. All the exterior of the chest armor had flowery scroll work the inside was lined in a molded black foam that was quite thick in places that would precisely fit her body.

Candy shouted, “IT’S BEAUTIFUL!”

I really want to put on right now! But, I should see what else is in the box.

Candy set the chest armor on a chair.

Next, buried in the peanuts were her panties for her Yadza Zooqus’ suit. Candy lifter her panties out of the box, removing them from their plastic bag. Holding them up, they unfolded, examining them, and looking them all over as she had done with her top. It was the same thick, lustrous rigid golden material with the flowery scroll embossing and shiny black chainmail as in the chest armor. The front of her panties had a rigid shiny golden ceramic ‘Y’ attached to the chainmail. At the intersection of the upper arms of the ‘Y’, they were flat straps two point five centimeters (one inch) but as they departed the junction they curved downward, and the upper edge of the straps rolled over and extended transitioning into a right angle. The straps continued their conversion into a “U” with the upper edge much larger, making a wing or a shelf seven point five centimeters (three inches) over the receiver and where her hips would be. The base of the ‘Y’ was trapezoidal -ten cenitmeters (four inches) wide at the top tapering five centimeters (two inches”) wide through the crotch. The lower front ‘Y’ was lined in the same pliable, tacky black substance as her chest armor, but there were holes for passing things through and attaching things, and there were data plugs in the lining.
The legs of the panties had golden half cuffs.

Rear part of belt on the panties was separate from the chainmail and hung on a black woven cable (1) one point three centimeters one point three centimeters (a half inch) thick. It inserted into the point of a curved edge triangle that turned into a curving belt of two point five centimeters (one inch) wide. The belt’s upper edge and the curved edged triangle were rolled out into the perpendicular shelf, protruding seven point five centimeters (three inches) that transitioned into a lopsided ‘U’ at the latching dogs (2) that would meet the front receivers over where her hips would be, completing the curved edges.

(1) Armored cable was of the same material as the chainmail. It was estimated that it had a severing strength of thrity metric tons.

(2) The latching dogs were of the same ceramic armor and strong enough to couple a locomotive to a train and unbreakable.

Candy shouted, “THEY’RE GORGEOUS TOO!”

Where’s the backpack and helmet?

She continued her search into the box of peanuts briefly setting aside the suit pants. Near the bottom of the box was another pair of plastic bags in them was high-topped boots of the same black ceramic chainmail with the golden half bands. The foot area of the boots was again the rigid lustrous golden ceramic armor. There were golden knee pads All the golden armored had the flowery scroll embossing. There were no heels on the boots only rubber pads on toes of the boots. (on pointe)

Candy looked at what she had taken out of the box. She stood trampling on the operation installation manual as she removed the items from the plastic bags, fondling them, moving them so they were in an order she intended to put them on in, not hap-hazardously stacked on top of each other as they were in her haste to see what was in the box.

It looks simple enough. Let’s try on.

Candy feverishly striped out of her clothes right there in the living room without regarding the open curtain on the windows. She tugged on the three segments of the chest armor collar; it yielded, opening, revealing the pointed barbed hooks like on her panties. The spinal seam in the chest armor; continued to unzip all the way down the spine. The flanking quarter panel easily moved in the underarm expansion joint spreading. Candy dove into her chest armor, inserting her arms in her short sleeves. As she struggled into the chest armor, she danced about all over the operation and installation manual. The chest armor came to rest more-a-less in position with chainmail above the collar up to her chin, the shoulder boards planted on her shoulders with the elliptical ends jutting out over her arms. Candy had to reach up under the mid-riff chainmail to guide her breast into chest armor’s cups. She closed in the flanking quarter panels. Then she reached behind her neck flipping her auburn hair out of the open collar. Then she closed the collar on her throat. The spinal seam knitted itself together all the way down into the midriff chainmail.
Whoa! What’s going on?

Candy paused standing, for a long while with nothing else happened. She caressed the spinal seam, smoothing down the midriff chainmail. Chainmail adhered to her skin. She put her hands on the underside of breast domes.

It sure bulks me up. Well the panties are next.

Candy held her pants low over the discarded operation and installation manual. She stepped into her panties, using both hands; bring up her panties, pressing the front in against herself and over the chainmail of the chest armor with one hand, feeling how wonderfully its curves matched her body. With her other hand she pulled the back part up, the cable making a pronounced cleavage between her buns in the black chainmail, the pins of the plugged in center of the waist belt receptacle of the chest armor spine with the belt coming to rest in the small of her back on the midriff chainmail above her buns. The dogs going into the latch receivers of the front of the belt on the tops of her hips with a resounding clunk.

She stood for a long while. She caressed the joined / complete belt with the curving rounded shelf / a tiny wing protruding over her hip all the way around her back over her curvaceous butt to the other hip. The hip protrusion of the belt made a convenient place to rest her hands.

The display window in her chest plate lit-up with green upside-down backward (*) code numbers that were meaningless to Candy.

(*) The numbers would be right-side-up and left to right for somebody standing in front of Candy.

It considerably more comfortable than I expected.

Candy caressed her midriff, moving to the beautiful rigid curves of her panties’ belt and her chest armor.

I like the slick feel of the chainmail.

She looked down at shallow slope of the vast plain below her neck between her breasts.

Wow! That sure enhances my bust line.

Candy put her hand on the edges of her breast plain.

The curves of the shoulder and hip wings sure give my suit a futuristic ‘Space Warrior’ look. Let’s do the rest of it.

She retrieved a gauntleted-sleeve thrusting a hand and an arm into the sleeve. Her hand slipped easily into the glove as the gauntleted-sleeve stretched to accommodate her arm. She snapped the two half bands together completing a gold band at her mid bicep. The chest armor display window displayed more upside-down backward numbers.
Candy shrugged and put on the other glove with more numbers appearing in her chest display.

She retrieved her boots walking over the operation installation manual and back across it to sit, plunging a foot into one of her high-topped boot with an easy tug her toes found comfort in the boot. She locked the half bands or her panties the half ring of the boots, forming a mid-thigh gold band. More numbers appeared in her display window. She didn’t even pause, immediately putting on the other boot with more numbers in the display window. The boots conformed to her feet and legs, rotating her feet into an extreme extension so when she stood, she was on pointe (the ends of her toes) on the rubber padded hooves; there were no heels on the boots.
The boots are just like the one in the games and the movie.

Candy tried to stand in her boots, holding on to a chair, finding it difficult to balance.

They’re are comfortable but being on pointe is going to take some getting used too.

Candy wobbled to the bedroom to observer her suited self in the full length mirror. She stood before the mirror admiring her reflection. Number after number continued to flash on the display screen. Candy delved a gloved finger into the openings for her absent nipple. With her building excitement and the guidance from her finger, her erect tit popped forth filling the hole adding a red rose to the shiny gold dome of the ceramic chest armor. She was wet down below and panting with the thrill and excitement as she retrieved her other nipple.

It’s a perfect fit! The hour in the box for the measurements was well worth it.

She stood before the mirror admiring her reflection caressing her suit. The changing code in display window stopped after five minutes going dark. Candy experimented rolling the chainmail neck cuff down off her chin over her gold collar.

It looks even more like a turtle neck and passable for the public with a blouse.

She stood happily for an hour before she came to the realization:

Oh God! Am I insane or just stupid? I hope there is a key or something to un-locked this thing I put myself into?

No our subject putting on the suit without reading the installation manual doesn’t keep our subject locked in it permanently, which in one of the favorite chastity themes.

No, our subject doesn’t get a lock in the chastity suit forever because our subject has inadvertently destroyed the instruction manual.

Candy staggered back to the living room looking for the instruction manual she been walking over. She recovered it from the floor.

Oh, thank God!

Candy sat down to read the instruction manual.

I suppose it’s better late than never.

It seemed the suit lock functions were computer controlled by wireless encryption. There was the suit’s serial number in the instruction manual and a KMI web address to download the program specifically for her suit to her laptop and her cell phone. Candy sat for over two hours while the suiting program went to files on her laptop and her cell phone. Then she had to install the programs and establish a password to access the execute batch. The afternoon passed playing with the computer until she was able to enter the code to unlock her belt. The display between her breasts flashed its green upside-down backward numbers codes and the locks of her panties’ belt over her hips released with clunks, ejecting the straps, startling her. There was a specific order to releasing the latches so as not to cut off access to other latches by prematurely removing their connection through the segmented spinal band. Candy tried the command codes for all the locks; they released. Calmed she reinserted them –comforted- knowing they would work.

Candy sat for an extended period in her suit, savoring the feel and the look, delighted until boredom got best of her. She went to the box fishing in the remaining plastic peanuts, finding a plastic bag with a roll of tubing, three squeeze tubes, and four small boxes. She set them on the coffee table next to the instruction manual.

Three squeeze tubes, tubing and four boxes?

The three squeeze tubes were labeled: internal lubricant, electro-conductive gel, sealing contact adhesive. The coil of tubing was a mystery. She sat for a while then opening each box observing their contents leaving the clear tubing bag sealed. Candy had an idea of what the other items were. She checked the instruction manual for confirmation, identifying all the items before her.

The tubing in a plastic bag is for urinary drainage, so I do not have to sit to pee, and in this box are two papilla stimulating caps, and in this box is an anal vibratory insertion. Ok, straight forward enough. Now in this box is what I would call a dildo, but the manual has a subsection on instruction for it calling it a Kegel exerciser and stimulation insertion.

Candy sat in contemplation, then snatched up a box with a papilla stimulating cap (nipple cap), removing it from the box, rolling it around in the palm of her hand. Its outside was shiny black the domed inside a plethora of gold contacts the outside edges a forest of insert pins.

They look harmless enough and simple enough to install according to the instruction manual.

Candy following the instruction manual squeezed some of the electro-conducting gel into the interior of the nipple covers smoothing it uniformly over the interior.
They’re supposed to be a real blast according to the instruction manual -one hundred and twenty-eight different programs.

She thought as she carefully inserted nipple cap’s pins into the receiving holes then driving the cap home in the cup with a powerful slap and a satisfying click. The chest display flashed an upside-down-backward green code number.

After the excitation of running some stimulation programs on her tits, she videoed me by computer.

There she sat in the shiny black suit, her scrolled golden armor with green numbers flashing in the display window. She had ordered the stim option. I wonder what else she ordered. Damn, I wanted to be there when she tried things on for the first time to share in the fun. I think she’s trying to needle me as she runs on about the beautiful and substantial construction. ‘It fits so perfectly.’ Couldn’t she shut off the stimulation program or contain her whoops of joy while she was talking to me?

I think she just called to see how worked up she could make me.

“Well, I better say good night. Don’t wear yourself out. Save something for me when I get back.”

Here is where our subject starts being consumed by her chastity suit.

Candy was not even halfway through the one hundred twent-eight programs when she fell into bed exhausted with the programs still running on her nipples. Candy found no problems with her suit on the first day. It fit well although she was not very active from enjoying the other functions. Candy eventually found the suit interfered with her falling asleep that first night, so she got up and removed her suit. But before returning to bed, she just stood staring at her suit on her dresser. As she pulled the cover up over her, she thought.

I’ll put everything back on first thing in the morning and wear them all day.

The next morning Candy rose from her bed to a sunny crisp Autumn Sunday. After a trip to the bathroom, -Candy could not see how she could do a number two after she suited-up- resuming her exploration of the remaining one hundred twenty and eigh nipple stimulation programs. She ran the programs while fixing and eating breakfast. Moving to the living room, sitting in a chair, with the programs running, and zonked-out with pleasure as the day warmed, her glance went to items on the coffee table in front of her that she had carefully laid out yesterday. She would lay back experience another program periodically her gaze would meander over to the items remaining on the table. Another program and glances at the things still on the table. She gave in, retrieving one of the boxes drawing it to her, opening the box staring at the contents.

Definitely not.

She put the lid back, setting it back on the coffee table. She picked up the other box, opening the lid looking at the contents.

Mmm, it large, there is a lot of gold contacts. No.

She put the lid back on, setting it back on the coffee table. She picked up the other box with the smaller item returning it to the table. She repeated the enticement avoidance behavior most of the morning. The item with the gold contacts, continuing to acquire more of her attention, taking it out of the box, holding it in her hand, transferring it to another hand, rolling it around in both hands she held it to her cheek trying to decide. She caressed it with her lips.

Mother Nature called. She returned it to its box. She headed for the bathroom contemplating the roll of tubing but discarded the idea.

I could take off the suit, but it would take too long. There is no time like the present to see how it works when I have to pee even if I haven’t use the sealing contact adhesive and the tubing. I will have to shave first to do that.

Just before she sat she removed the plastic cover over the openings in the crotch strap.

The provided drain seems to work well. I -Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior- will be able to go to work in her disguise as Candy Dybbuk, Byrd College IT technician. I wonder about the residue?

Just passed lunch Candy had run through her one hundred and twenty-eight programs.

It’s such a lovely afternoon. I should get some exercise. It’s afternoon, and I am still undressed. I should get dressed. Let’s see what I can wear to hide the suit.

After a clothing selection -a turtle neck sweater and baggy pants- Candy went for a walk.

It’s such a lovely day in the neighborhood, and nobody knows what I am wearing. I’m going to try it when I get back.

Candy’s walked in the park went without an incident –no one noticing her armored underwear, gloves or her on point boots. The walk didn’t last long because walking on-pointe rapidly became uncomfortable.

Candy’s anticipation of what she was going to do upon her return began to elevate as she sent the codes to unlatch her belt and removed her panties. She found she could remove her panties without taking the rest of the suit off. She retrieved the box with the Kegel stimulating insertion from the coffee table, opening the lid, following the instruction, for the Kegel exerciser, coating Kegel device with electro-conducting gel, installing it in her belt, putting back on the belt was an enthralling encounter as the insertion began forcing itself in, spreading her that climax with her functionally closing her belt. Candy sat with a complacent smile, with the shaft in her thinking:

Five hundred and twelve different programs for the dildo / the Kegel exerciser. Sixty-five thousand five hundred and thirty-six different possibilities when combined with my nipple stimulators.

Candy selected her first program for the Kegel vaginal stimulator. The program number appeared in her chest display window upside down and backward to her, and then nothing happened. Candy red the subsection of instructions.

Introduction to the Kegel exerciser and vaginal stimulator.

We want you as our representative of Yadza Zooqus. to be well and physically fit inside and out so we have included an exercise set before you can enjoy the pleasures of the Kegel insert.

To start a stimulation program:

Step 1) You will have to chinch up on the inserted Kegel device using your outer basil floor muscles at your maximum strength and hold for twenty seconds. Arrows pointing up or down will guide you to using the right group of muscles. Arrows point to point will indicating if your cinch is not strong enough to engage the timer. A timer will appear if the location and pressure are sufficient and a ‘READY’ will appear when the timed period has elapsed.

Step2) Next Chinch up on the intermediate vaginal muscles and hold for twenty seconds. Again there will be the same displays for your guidance.

Step3) the Last step is to chinch up on the deep muscles and hold for twenty seconds. The display will again display a count and then go into the display of the steps of the program you have selected.

As you become proficient in your exercising the required strength and times will increase to start the program. As you continue to advance variations will be added to the program to draw Kegel in and push it out. Enjoy, your partner will enjoy your new skills.

Candy became very frustrated trying to get the Kegel device to work, but after an hour she finally got control.

The foreplay exercise adds to the pleasure.

After Candy’s walk in the park, she did not remove her suit to tend to her personal activity outside her apartment. Candy’s second night –Sunday- she showered in the suit to see if the claims that hygienic needs can be fully met, suited.

Yes, in a fashion they can.

She longingly slept without the suit; she wanted to be rested for work Monday morning.

Monday morning, she went to work in her ordinary clothes longing to be wearing her Zooqus suit. Upon arriving at home after work, she immediately donned her suit resuming her exploration of the stimulation programs. That night she removed her suit before bed.

Tuesday morning, she went to work in her ordinary clothes even more so longing to be wearing her Zooqus suit, and upon arriving at home without delay, she got into her suit carry on her investigation of the stimulation programs. Exhausted that night and very contented with her suit; she fell asleep with the vaginal stimulator inserted and slept the night in her suit.

Wednesday morning, Candy parted with the boots, the gauntleted-sleeves, removed her panties for a bathroom pit stop, removing the vaginal stimulator before putting back on her panties and then dressed in usual clothes. At work, no one noticed her core Yadza Zooqus suit. Another day of excitement and another hurdle in wearing her suit. After work she had a little more excitement by putting the Kegal exerciser back in her panties, the Kegel stimulator insertion as well as and for the first time the anal vibratory insertion, testing its functions. With both inserts, she again pleasantly slept all night in her suit.

Thursday day morning, she again stripped her suit of the boots and gauntlets and removed the anal insert but retained the vaginal insert before putting her panties back on and dressing in her normal clothes. That night after work, she wore both plugs sleeping in the full suit again.

Friday morning, Candy decided to be even more adventuresome. She removed the gauntleted-sleeves, and the anal insert as before, but she left the high-top boots with their gold accent. She dressed in usual business attire.

I sit most of the day in front of the computer only a few may even notice especially if I go in early.

Her day at work went well, and a few colleagues did notice her extreme boots when she had to get up and walk in the course of her day. There were no comments except during breaks, and it was with envy, asking her where she bought them. She enjoyed attention and no one suspecting that the boots went with a full suit that she was wearing most of. Another round of excitement and hurtle in wearing her suit. That night she donned everything vowing to wear it all weekend. She also decided to have some fun beside what the stimulation programs and the suit’s tactile contact provided.

It’s near Halloween. Let’s see how people react to me suited.

Candy decided that a local bar for a drink or two would be a good test. She refreshed and dramatized her make-up in the harsh style of a possible futuristic Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior would wear. It was difficult to know what Yadza Zooqus would wear because the only visible part of her face in the games and the movie was the crescent around her mouth or the fading in out facsimile of her face. Candy set the suit to do a diagnostic loop so there would constantly be a changing displays in her chest plate. Wearing only a long coat over her Yadza Zooqus suit, she set off for an evening out. Entering the bar, she shed her coat. There was a hush in conversation; many turned to stare at her in her lustrous clinging black chainmail and the gleaming gold suit. She carried her coat and purse in her arm to a chair she liked, hanging a coat on the back of her chair as she sat. Promptly, she was asked what would she like. After the first drink, the rest was free as an interesting assortment of men and one or two women sat in chairs around her to ask her about her costume and her intentions. She returned home after three hours of bombardment.

Too bad I didn’t have the full suit, it could have been a KMI paid evening. I wonder when the rest of my suit is going to arrive?

No, she wasn’t abducted on her way home by some hopeful perpetrator that was discouraged by her chastity outfit impervious to any of his torturous methods and out of vengeance made it so she could take-off her chastity suit. It would make this story too short and predictable.

Saturday night she went to a more -upscale club- The results were similar and enjoyable.

Candy succeeded in wearing everything all weekend. The second Monday -oh Monday, Monday- since the first parts of her suit arrived she wore the full suit disguised as best she could. Some asked about the black and gold gloves. Candy replied with the truth:

“They are position sensory gloves that I can use for data manipulation. I am still learning to use them.”

She actually had them tied into her college administration terminal laptop providing, a demonstration by typing without a keyboard for the more inquisitive. She ended her demonstration saying, “besides I enjoy wearing them.” Candy wore the full suit disguised for the rest of the week.

Continued Yadza Zooqus Chapter 4
Last edited by John R Starvele on 23 Dec 2020, 13:18, edited 6 times in total.
syryn
Sex: Female

Re: Yadza Zooqus: Yes It Sucks 3 & 4

Post by syryn »

I am enjoying this story! I look forward to more installments. Thanks for the effort!

-syryn
John R Starvele

Syryn,

Thank you. I put up the conclusion this morning.

Administrator,
The up load locked-up something I got the message website not responding. I had to reboot to see if the 3rd part of the story made it, but it seems to be all here.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Very descriptive story!

So far so good! ;)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

John R Starvele wrote:Administrator,
The up load locked-up something I got the message website not responding. I had to reboot to see if the 3rd part of the story made it, but it seems to be all here.
I am sorry to read that and I can not understand what it is that is causing all the problems. Is anyone else experiencing problems with the forum not working correctly?
John R Starvele

Yadza Zooqus Author’s Notes:

Candace Elaina Dybbuk (Candy) / Yadza Zooqus has remained one of my favorite characters. In the course of writing several short stories and two full length novels, I have come across (created) many characters and yet, Candy / Yadza seems to shine through as my favorite. I am still trying to understand why she is my preferred personality. Perhaps in the beginning it is her wholesome simplistic country beauty and her outlook on life. Perhaps it is her kindly honest manor in her interactions with others. She could have been my next-door sweetheart when I was growing up in the country. Perhaps it is how she develops through her story.

On the other hand, the way I envision her Yadza Zooqus costume it is so beautifully appealing. The lustrous never wrinkling depthless black and the flowing accent curves of gold. The helmet with ear knobs and the visor that never lets you see her eyes that snaps closed when in public and the gibbus face that appears and disappears when she speaks. I wish I could have someone illustrated it, I tried with other characters but illustrator never captures the way I see the suited woman. Other suits I have created do not compare to her sales uniform.

Because of my affection for Yadza Zooqus, I periodically go back and re-read it and often add enhancements. I wrote a new ending several years ago and I decided to edit this posted story. I hope you will enjoy the changes. When I look to see where I needed to splice in the changes, I found a major omission between 3&4 and conclusions so I will be correcting that. There will be the following postings: 5 & 6, 7 & 8, 9 &10, 11& 12, 13&14 and an Epilogue and an Addendum.

If there is anyone reading this that has interest in seeing my novels publish please contact me.