Your fictional female chastity stories
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior 9 & 10

Post by John R Starvele »

Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior 9 & 10
Continued from 7 & 8

Chapter: 9 A Day and A Night of Transition

The four heavily armored suited people forcibly removed us from Juan’s office, taking us to the medical suit fitting clinic. A gaggle of medical technicians fully enclosed in silver with large red crosses on their suits descended on Yadza, rendering her unconscious. The KMI head lawyer descended on me. We went through the original contract line by line making me approve and initial each line.

If this is what Candy wanted done to become Yadza Zooqus why should I stand in her way?

I was still surrounded by the large armed combat suite individuals. Then lawyer moved on to the LenTri requested addendums KMI added some of their own addendums before legal beagles converted them into legalizes. I looked up at the armored hulks standing around me. One pointing at the papers in front of me. Line by line I signed for the surgical procedures and additional equipment desired by LenTri and KMI to...

If Yadza wants all those other things, these will make her new life as Yadza Zooqus even more magnificent. She, the big companies, and those brutes surrounding me can all be happy, happy, happy.

The technicians kept her unconscious as they proceeded to make her over to the specification she and I had signed for. I was required by the same agreement to oversee and verify the procedures done on Yadza’s They made me watch the procedures that they did to Yadza. The procedures went on for the rest of the day and well into the night. At times they had 8 of those silver suited technicians working on her.

Chapter 10 Recovery

Recovery day 1
They kept me with Yadza through the night. Into the early morning hours, they finally seem to be finished working on Yadza for the time being.

I was now sitting in the intermediate surgical recovery ward room next to Yadza. There were others in similar equipment. She was naked if you didn’t count all the wires, tubes/hoses carrying fluids in and out of her body, the bandages and all the restraining pads and straps over her body, anchoring her to the body board in a Ferris wheel contraption, rendering her as immobile as they could possibly make her. She was surrounded by beeping machines monitoring her and controlling all her body functions. Approximately every second there was an electronic whine that increasing in pitch eeeeeu followed by a releasing pewwww and then whine eeeeeu would build again. Each time the pewwww pulse occurred her entire body would shudder against the restraining pads. All her EEG traces exactly followed the rhythm of electronic whine-pulses –a spike with a smooth trailing curve.

Was she brain dead?

Her EKG traces were not normal for a human either. They matched the rhythm of the electronic whine-pulses with no irregularities in the traces -each trace -perfect spike and smooth trailing curve. Mechanically every 10th electronic pulse the ventilator would fire with thunk pusss, pushing breathing fluid into Yadza’s lungs. Every 5th pulse later the ventilator would go thunk sssss releasing and evacuating the breathing fluid.

I was advised she had to have the tracheal tube in her throat for a week because of the procedure they had done to block off her throat so they just went ahead to see how Yadza’s body would handle breathing fluid that they used in their latest combat suits. The breathing fluid would allow some phenomenal improvements in Yadza’s physical abilities if she chose to upgrade to a true armored combat suit.

An up-grade? Oh please!

I was also apprised that they were keeping Yadza in an electronically induced coma so she could heal faster without experiencing pain. The electronic pulses were at their maximum intensity -besides keeping her unconscious they were controlling her heart beats and her breathing. The pulses were also to keep her muscles toned to speed her recovery when she was allowed to be conscious again. The pulses were what they called a synchronizing pulse that would get her body working with all the electronic now in her body and the suit she would be mated with. Her suit would for the rest of her life generate and modify a sync-pulse as necessary to keep the suit equipment in her working at maximum efficiency with her body. Meanwhile, there was the hum of a motor and gears as the board she was anchored to, reclined from a level position when they first installed her in it.

Eeeeeu, pewwww, eeeeeu pewww, eeeeeu pewwww, eeeeeu pewwww, eeeeeu pewwww, thunk pusss, eeeeeu pewww, eeeeeu pewwww, eeeeeu pewww, eeeeeu pewww, thunk sssss…

The Ferris wheel continued its rotation so Yadza was inverted head down, then flat on her stomach hanging in the restraining straps and pads, then vertical and then back to the reclining position. It made a full rotation once an hour.

I was told that the board rotation would keep Yadza’s circulation systems from the deteriorating that occurred during periods of prolonged bed rest and toned almost as well as strenuous actively –exercising.

Recovery day 2
They stopped the Ferris in the reclined position, removing the restraining pads to remove her bandages to check her incisions. Satisfied with healing, they reinstalled her bandages, restraining pads and started the wheel’s rotation back up again.

Eeeeeu, pewwww, eeeeeu pewww, eeeeeu pewwww, eeeeeu pewwww, eeeeeu pewwww, thunk pusss, eeeeeu pewww, eeeeeu pewwww, eeeeeu pewww, eeeeeu pewww, thunk sssss…

Recovery day 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
I was told she was out of danger at this point and there would be little change for the next week only a repeating of the 2nd-day activities. It was suggested that I go to LenTri’s Hermosillo plant and back to work, have some fun, but be back on the 9th day when they would switch her back to air and following day fitted her with her suit.

Recovery day 10
Very early in the morning they removed Yadza from the Ferris wheel board, taking her back into the operating room where they then did the all-encompassing culminating assembly of her suit on her. The appearance of her post-operative suit was almost the same as a pre-operative suit but not the same. The tail from the backpack and the hood and externals from the backpack to the helmet were gone. –Everything was now internal. They placed Yadza in/on a special gurney, wheeling her to the final recovery ward. The thunk passing, thunk sssssing was now almost inaudible. I waited.

Late that morning, Yadza showed some signs of recovering. With her visor down it was hard to tell when she came around, but my first indications were the small slow movements of her helmeted head in the recess of the gurney.

“I’m here Yadza.” I prompted.

Her helmeted head slowly turned toward me.

A silver suited medical technician stormed into the recovery stall nearly knocking me out of my chair, shoving me and chair aside so she could get to the medical equipment stand at the head of Yadza’s gurney. She was followed in quick session by three more silver suited medical technicians taking up the corners of Yadza’s gurney.

Yadza buzzingly croaked, “ alph, ar’ ‘u ‘ri’?”

I thought I understood what Yadza said so I reassured her and inquired, “I’m fine. How are you doing?”

As I sat and the four silver suited medical technicians with their mirrored faceplates aimed at Yadza, stood ready for whatever they needed to do next. The second to last silver technician to arrive took command of the situation. She spoke with the same buzzing monotone voice as Yadza did when her visor was closed.

“MS Zooqus, can you hear me? Please raise a finger.”

Yadza raised her middle finger in defiance.

“MS Zooqus, I am UNWE.MX27.KMI\M3\M-66656 your senior med technician -the lead doctor- on your suit transitional surgical team.”

MS Zooqus, are you able to understand what I am saying? Raise a finger if yes.”

Yadza tried to speak, “oc’or.”

“MS Zooqus, your transition went very well and you are recovering nicely.”

Yadza sighed, “Oh.”

Doctor UNWE.MX27.KMI\M3\M-66656 cautioned, “MS Zooqus, since your transition you will find things are very different. Now that you are conscious we have a lot of adjustments to make to complete your recovery. Your Soundar Auditory System seems to be functioning well enough for now. Is the volume ok?”

Soundar Auditory System somewhat suggested in the original contract but a LenTri clarifying addendum.

Yadza raised her finger.

“MS Zooqus, I am going to slowly turn down your pain interference stimulating electrodes. Please let me know when you just start to perceive pain. We want you comfortable but not distracted and immobile.”

As I observed nothing seemed to be happening as the silver-suited Doctor M-66656 stood; however, Doctor M-66656 with her suit systems monitored and had control of all of Yadza Zooqus’ vital signs and systems. M-66656 with a selection of her tongue barb in her palate bit behind her silver mirrored faceplate/display watched the bar graph descend as she slowly turned down the pain interference stimulating electrodes. Yadza very shortly raised a finger.

“MS Zooqus, we have got to get your Vox speech synthesizer better integrated with your brain speech center so we can communicate with us, so I’m going have your ‘Controller’ run a computer speech therapy session. Please repeated the phrases.”

Yadza tried to counter, “w’ a vo’….” Her ‘Controller’s’ started generating phrases.

Doctor M-66656 patted her pat on her helmet. She also turned the volume down on Yadza’s Vox vocalizer, so she was almost inaudible as she repeated the phrases.
A Vox speech synthesizer - vocalizer? A KMI addendum.

The group of techs seemed relieved and dissipated to other duties. Doctor M-66656 turned her silver mirrored faceplate to me.
“Mr. Roswell you might as well go get some lunch in the commissary; she’ll be at it for several hours while her ‘Controller, her Vox vocalizer and her brain feel each other out, learning and developing a working handshake.”

After lunch, I returned to my gurney side vigil. At times, Yadza would periodically squirm and then lay quiet. Afternoon changed to evening, and the silver quartet returned dragging a cart with a suit backpack. Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, and words Yadza was saying became louder and more clear than earlier as Doctor M-66656 brought up Yadza’s volume.

“MS Zooqus, how are we feeling? Are you comfortable?”

“Doctor, I am feeling very strange. What has happened to me?”

“MS Zooqus, you are speaking much better. Are you in pain?

“No, I just feel so abnormal.”

“MS Zooqus I am going to again turn down your pain blockers tell me when it becomes uncomfortable.”

“Oh stop!”

“MS Zooqus, we need to change your backpack.”

Two of the silver tech grabbed Yadza’s shoulders pulling her forward –her helmet and her backpack coming out of the indents in the gurney.

“MS Zooqus, you are about to experiences some more new, unfamiliar sensations. When we put your new backpack in place, it will start feeding you your evening meal directly into your stomach and evacuate your wastes.”

The technicians removed her backpack and quickly installed the one on the cart.

Yadza’s exclaimed, “OH WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?”

“MS Zooqus, you are feeling strange because we made numerous surgical modification to transitioned you into your suit as stipulated by our contract.”

Yadza yelled YOU DID WHAT?”

Annoyed, Doctor M-66656 simply said, “Good night MS Zooqus.”

The silver quartet proceeded to restrain Yadza’s wrists and ankles body and head with substantial straps. M-66656 increased the sync pulse intensity, and Yadza passed into oblivion as she began to thrash against the straps. I was told to go; they wouldn’t bring her around until the morning.

Continued 11 & 12