Lirpa's Chronicles Part 2

Your fictional female chastity stories
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Post by John R Starvele »

CHAPTER: 8

Dear Belted Girls after my metamorphosis I had much to assimilation.

I do not know when it came to a halt or when Libby removed all the plugs. I had a brief flash of a cold awaking of Libby washing me down with a garden hose. Then another of awaking bound in a ‘X’ with blankets over me. Where was I? What had happened? Oh, how I hurt. My arms are silver. Yes, they should be. My breasts are making twin peaks in the blankets. This is my bedroom. Libby looks terrible is she asleep in the chair. I drifted off again.

I woke more rested, but sore is so many places. I had no idea how I got from Libby’s garage to my bedroom. Libby was awake waiting. She released my manacles. I did not like the redness of raw skin where the manacles came-off. It was such a disparity to all the blinding silver. My wrists hurt. The fetters were the same. My arm movements seem little retarded by my new skin as I pulled off the blankets. The cured Flex Seal on my breast somewhat supported them keeping them perked up even laying on my back. My un-duct-taped-covered areola and nipples were an ugly contrast to my beautiful silver body. May be the thirty something hours of torture was worth it. Libby stood, moving next to me, staring intently at me with a look of wonder in silence. I slowly sat up. My new body resisted the change in position.

I almost expected Libby to call out ‘IT'S A LIVE!’

But Libby remained mute as did I. Libby’s creation / me assessed my metamorphosis much like the Frankenstein’s monster rising from the bench. Was Libby admiring her creation? Or was Libby trying to judge my reaction to what she had transformed me into? Whether I was furious with her for the excesses she subjected me to? My silver helmet and mirror silver visor effectively hid my facial indications of my feelings and predations tells from Libby as I struggled to comprehend what I saw and felt.

Should I be irate with Libby for what she done to me? It was entertaining and occupied the twenty-four hours.

Raising an arm, I looked at my armpit vent without the masking. It looked very authentic the silver embossed frame and horizontal grill bars over the black cloth slots. My body looked so fabulous; I all most hated to put clothes on it, but something, drove me to get dressed and fully protected as possible. The tense taciturnity hush between us continued as I gathered my folded clothes. My panties were fine, but painful in first contact. My brazier did not fit well, so I discarded it before climbing back in my silver bodysuit. My socks were difficult to put on because I could not bend over well, and it hurt, pulling them over where the fetter left my ankles raw. I welcomed my boots, zipping them up their inseam to just below my knees, competing my silver legs. My gauntlets gave me a finished secure feeling.

Silently Libby gestured me to kitchen table. I had trouble walking on my exhausted leg, and from the pain in all my lower body orifices. Libby pulled out a chair for me. I tried to sit. It was painful, but it rested my legs. She put two place-setting on the table. The setting in front of me had a screwdriver to undo my breathing grill. Libby was busy fixing brunch. We ate a meal in silence both afraid if we said anything it might turn hostile. I had finished all I wanted, slamming my grill assembly back in place and screwing it down.

I from putting on my clothes to the finality of putting my grill assembly back in made me feel more protected.

Libby left without either one of us saying a word. I hope our friendship was still retrievable. I tidy up while still not believing what had transpired. As I moved about, I warm very quickly. I was not doing anything that strenuous that should cause me to heated me up. I shed by bodysuit insulated underwear. Silver glints back at me from my body underscored the major change that had occurred in my life. A day and half I will never forget.

Is it something you wished you had not done?

No. I glad I did it. I like my new body. My silver body looks so good.

Should I thank Libby for making my silver body possible? Or should I be angry with Libby for the her molesting me for hours on end?

Libby did it to entertaining me for the twenty-four hours I hung. It did give me something else to think about and probably I will never forget.

Should I be irate with Libby for what she has done to me? It was entertaining and occupied the twenty-four hours. Should I be thankful?

My areoli and tits, something needs to be done.

The rest of the day I spent doing simple little things, that took little mental effort and were quickly accomplished, but mostly, I recuperated, recceing my new silver self.

CHAPTER: 9

Belted Girls into another rest period.

After my transition into my silver body, I had to go back to work. I woke at my usual time for a day of work, from a night that was not all that restful. My silver Flex Seal skin did not slide on the sheets; it grabbed the sheets untucking them from the edges, bunching them up in wads. I had had several waking nightmares, feeling hot and sweaty under my neck brace and helmet, my underarm and back vents. I’d throw off the covers and sheets but then I would quickly cool and was un-comfortably cold. All night I could not find a happy medium.

After getting up, I made the trip to the bathroom. My urination still burned from the catheter. It would likely be another day or more before anything came out the shit chute, but it still hurt. I usually workout before breakfast. I dressed in my work-out clothes starting my routine and quickly became tired and overheated, so I shed all my clothes down to my beautiful silver body for my workout. The shower afterward was a new experience with my only perceptions of wetness being on the bottoms of my feet, my ankles, my wrist, my tits, and through my three vents.

With a robe thrown on, I fixed and ate breakfast. Then I had to decide what I was going to wear / present to the Boss and my team. I decided to do a red bikini as an inspiration for my team, exhibiting as much of Libby’s creation as possible without a sexual display. My still exposed and raw wrist and ankles? I donned my V R gauntlets and my SCS provided spike-high-heel-boots. I like what I saw in the mirror. I was sure it would impress my Boss and team. I was ready to begin the conference.

I took up a standing position in front of our wall TV logging into video conference. It was a hoot watching the faces of my team and especially my Boss as they first perceived my appearances. I launched into the morning conference without giving anyone an opportunity to express their owes and ahs.

BUSSINESS FIRST!

I moved in all the ways to exemplified the new me as I could, while demanded progress reports from each of my team. I had them upload their work for me to evaluate and test. I then doled out the daily assignments most were to continue with their subroutines. Then the meeting turned to question and answers. The bulk of the questions were about the new silver me and not our work. I answered them. ‘The silver coating should last six months or more but it is unknown how long it will last on my skin. It can be easily touched up and redone.’ I received many compliments on Libby’s work. As a result, we decided to splice in a back story of how Lirpa became the Silver Gynoid with the action quests my team was designing. It would involve Lirpa bound at her wrist and her ankles and suspended flat and lowered into a vat in a machine that transforms her. I would feed them more of my own transformation as things developed. At the end, my Boss demanded a follow-on private video conference.

I watched, one by one as the multiple screens on my wall display winked out as my team signed off and went to work. When we were clear my Boss shook his head making his own private comments.

“BEAUTIFUL!!!, LIRPA, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! SO, SO, FARRR, BETTER THAN YOUR WINTER UNDERWARE!”

“Lirpa, I’m so glad my camera feed was cut above my waist so all my employees could not see my hard-on from watching you. If you can do that to old man like me; I can imagine what you’ll do to the teenage boys that play our games and the teeny-girls will play the game just to be you! It will be a winner.” The Boss paused.

“I GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE SO INTO OUR LIRPA THE SILVER GYNOID AND ACTIVELY DEVELOPING OUR CHARACTER!

If my Boss felt that way about what Libby and I had done, maybe I could get some reimbursement for Libby’s expenses.
So, I inquired, “Boss, since you approve of me making Lirpa’s character more authentic can I get a reimbursement for the expenses in making it possible?”

My Boss answered, “You’ve got it! Submit labor and materials costs and it’ll be paid as development cost for our game.”

“Hell! Just one promotional appearance the way you are will pay for your transformation costs!”

All seemed well with my employment. I needed to deal with my feeling about what Libby had done to me. I guess I should say thanks to Libby and get the particulars so she could get paid.

I texted Libby: THANKS 😊

Shortly she returned the text: WELCOME 😊

SCS WILL PAY COST ALL MATERI & LABOR! NEED ITEMIZ NUMBERS

😊 😊 😊 WORKING

I do not know what possessed me but I texted: 😊 ALL EQUIP A VAIL FOR AN HOUR - - - MORE??? 😊

YES, WELCOME ANY TIME!!!!

I spent two hours strung up in bondage in the garage with all the equipment do its things. More fun now that I knew it wasn’t going to go on for twenty-four hours and I could stop it any time I wanted. When I finished my BSMD session Libby sprayed my exposed wrist and ankles to match the rest of my body. Twenty-four hours for them to cure.

We submitted a requisition for four-hundred-forty-four United Nation dollars for materials. We slightly inflated the materials costs so we could cut the labor cost for Libby the tattooist too something that would be acceptable. SCS paid Libby eleven hundred fifty U N dees. My boss told me it was a bargain and He would welcome any further modification to authenticate Lirpra the Silver Gynoid.

We had blank check for more work!

CHAPTER: 10

Belted Girls here is another chapter of my chronicles where I decide to do piercing for metal encapsulation.

Before Rob came home, I decided I wanted to have my nipples pierced so I could cap my areoli and nipples with silver rings and bullet caps, matching my new skin. The rings I guess would be called platters.

I stayed mostly naked for the day but as Rob’s arrival drew near, I dressed fully as I usually did in my silver bodysuit gauntlets and boots. It was even more of a thrill as I heard the garage door go up. When he came through the utility room door we hug as we usually did. How long will it be until I am discovered? I jumped wrapping my legs around Rob’s waist. Rob carried me off to bedroom. He dumped me on the bed. (I released my leg lock.) He jumped on top of me straddling me on all fours. He went for my bodysuit’s zipper getting my main zipper down to my silvered naked breasts before I blocked him, reaching across to undo one of my gauntlet’s zipper. Rob stopped his quest in shock of what he had uncovered exclaiming “What the - - -.” I calmly switched arms undoing my other gauntlet laying back waiting and watching Rob’s reaction.

Maybe it was worth it.

Rob finally began to explore by pulling my zipper the rest the of the way down, pulling my suit off my silver shoulders, down my silver arms and my silver body under me.

Rob chided, “You missed a couple of spots.” Referring to my nipples. And what are these? Feeling the vent grills under my arms.

“Vent grills.”

Rob continued the exploration of my new body by pulling my sleeves out of my gauntlet’s tops, over my gauntlets, down over my silver waist, down over my silver sex and down my silver legs. He unzipped my boots, pulling them and my socks off to remove my body suit. Rob tickled the unpainted bottoms of my feet.

“A couple more misses?”

I considered myself naked but Rob continued his inspection by removing my silver bullet.

He kissed me on my lips!

Something he had not done in ages. He massaged my bald scalp. Then we had to do away with Rob’s encumbrances for SEXXX! WOW!

I put my silver bullet back on when Rob drifted off. He’ll have to lock it when he wakes up.

The next day we had a Broad of Directors meeting. It was Broad meeting because it was for developing the look of Lirpa the Silver Gynoid. It started as just a friendly get together with Libby and Jerry but it quickly devolved. We had no more said our hellos and started our first round of drinks when Rob blurted out:

“Jerry you should see what the girls did while we were working! Show him dear.”

I was becoming over heated with my clothes on so I stripped down to the silver body of Lirpa. It was a relief. The rubber skin seems to hold in my body heat causing a heat build ups with exertion.

Jerry exclaimed, “Why am I the last to know everything?”

Libby prodded, “Well Rob, Jerry, do you like it?”

Rob said, “Thank you Libby. Beautiful work.”

Jerry was still walking around me gawking. He had to feel-up my vent grill works.

“Beautiful.”

I had to gavel the Broad Meeting back to order. “Remember your pledged to do whatever you could do make me Lirpa the Silver Gynoid. I need to do something about these. I would like to have my nipples pierce like Libby so I can wear something to complete my Gynoid persona.”

Rob exclaimed, “Libby has nipple piercing? Jerry, you are not always the last to know!”

Libby’s show and tell followed. We discussed her experience. I had to gavel the Broad Meeting back to order, suggesting:

“I think a base and a bullet cap that covers my areoli and nipples; something that goes along with Gynoid theme.”

Libby suggested, “The caps should have multiple of fasteners eight to twelve at their perimeter.”

Jerry suggested, “Those heels are not very practical and your boots would be more attractive without them. Perhaps, go to ballet on-pointe boots.”

Jerry was referring my boss’ supplied extreme silver stiletto heeled boots. At first, they were very painful to wear but now it was painful not to wear anything flatter. I frequently slept in them, which Rob liked.

“I like the concept Jerry; refine it and let me see some examples.”

Libby suggested, “You should have a cover cup over you sex again with multiple screws at the perimeter.”

Libby seemed to have a more complete picture of how I should appear then our men. The Broad’s recommendations, were agreeable to me. I documenting their suggestions for later applications and we adjourned.

After our meeting Rob seemed to accepted the ideas with surprisingly little resistance. Rob started studying videos and books, learning how to do piercings. We started looking for hardware. I showed Rob some of the catalogue hardware. We did not find anything that was acceptable to us. Rob, lovingly wacked me on the back of my helmeted head with palm of his hand, retorting:

“Don’t buy any of that junk. I can make something better.”

That progress into measurements and templates of my breasts and areoli.

When Rob left me on our homestead for his job on 'The Slopes', he took the measurements and templates. Another three weeks broken by visits with Libby.

The first day after the guys left, Libby came over. After viewing her in security monitors I remained naked when I let her in. I very rarely wore clothes anymore. We studied internet pictures of female athletic and martial arts protective groin cups. I like the ones that had more of a dome; it would make it look like I had something down there. We selected a few types that might be reworked, placing orders.

A week later they arrived at Libby’s. I of course had to go over to Libby’s and try them on. There was an anticipation a tingle, a thrill as I closed the first cup onto me. The thrill came back for each of consecutive cups I tried. We eliminated one of the cups because it did not fit well and I did not like the shape. We went back to first cup.

Libby urged, “Wear it a while.”

I did, standing, pacing around her home, then sitting drinking morning tea. Then Libby recommended I go through an exercise routine and I did. We had a light lunch and after lunch she duct taped my tit. We went for a run. It was the first time I had been outside naked. In our woods nobody saw us. I tired and was hot much quicker than I used to. We walked back.

Libby instructed “Wear it overnight and we do the other one tomorrow.”

We proceeded through testing of the other cup through the next day and night. On the third day I tried each cup briefly and we finally agreed on one. Libby promptly took it to the garage, cutting off the straps. I hung around watching Libby work. Libby craftily cut and shaved it down to shape she thought my cup should look like. Then came the precisely fitting it to me. Try it on with Libby holding it in place. I would make my comments and Libby would mark it and then take it away to grind on it. I would try it again and - - - It was most of the afternoon in trial and fit. Finally satisfied with the fit; I went home for the day.

Libby wanted a day to work on my cup so it was two days later before she presented it to me. It now looked nothing like the functional protective cup we had purchased. It was now silver. It had the faux screw fasteners around the perimeter and a series of small holes at it base and one near the top. It fit so perfectly when she held it to me. I tingled inside. I looked at us in mirror with Libby kneeling, holding the cup in place.

“It’s beautiful, Libby.”

Libby responded, “It has to be glued on.”

“I knew that. Let’s do it with something that will endure.”

Libby responded, “Are you sure? Rob will be coming home soon.”

We had a discussion of how to do the installation of my cup. I suggested the bound ‘X’ in the garage with the floor stand holding the cup in place.

“And perhaps you could insert the butt plug to pass the time while the glue set.”

The glue Libby used set much faster than the cure of my silver Flex Seal skin. I was in the bondage ‘X’ only for three hours. When Libby released me my hand immediately went to my cup. It felt very hard and smooth. I smiled with happy satisfaction not that Libby knew behind my silver visor. My pressing trip to the washroom presented no problem with the drain holes Libby had drilled. Libby joined me in bathroom with a syringe demonstrating what the top hole was for. Libby inserted a syringe in the upper hole injected a pleasant-smelling southing cleansing douche.

“For that time of the month.” offered Libby.

At home my hand went frequently to my smooth-unyielding cup. That progressed into me getting one of Rob’s finishing hammer and swinging it at my cup. Bang, nothing but the impact pressure dispersed at the perimeter of my strong smooth and unyielding cup! I replaced Rob’s finishing hammer, grabbing the much heavier and longer framing hammer. I took a tentative swing with the framing hammer, feeling nothing but pressure at the perimeter. I hauled back the framing hammer with a powerful swing. Nothing but pressure at the perimeter! I contemplated the short handle four-kilogram (nine pound) sledge hammer. Rob called it the womper stomper. The head was so large it would not fit between my legs so I didn’t try.

I went to bed cradling my hard smooth and impervious cup in my hand, wondering what Libby had done to me this time.

CHAPTER: 11

Belted Girls here is another chapter of my chronicles. This is my first experience of piercing to hold Rob's nipple caps.

Rob’s returned. I met him at the utility room door in the red bikini to hide Libby’s and my work. Rob presented me with a little heavy box with a pretty red bow. I quickly opened the box to find two glittering stainless-steel domes at their edges were the same special tamper-proof screws as my helmet locks.

He volunteered, “I made them in my down time.”

I was glad I had given him something to do beside drinking when he wasn’t working on The Slopes. I held the caps up to my breasts.

“They are beautiful. Thank you I can’t wait to wear them.”

There was no backing away from piercing my nipples; we were committed to the installation of his stainless-steel domes.

Rob dragged me to bedroom untying my bikini to uncover my protective cup. That stopped Rob’s ardor.

“What the FUCK?!” exclaimed Rob.

“Rob, remember Libby suggestion from the last Broad Meeting? It’s her addition to my Lipra the Silver Gynoid persona. I think it looks great. What do you think?”

Rob replied, “Yes. It looks great. Now take it off.”

“I don’t know how. Libby glued it on with something she promised would be enduring.”

“We’ll see about that.”

Rob attempted to dig a fingernail under the cup but his fingernail only went in me. He pulled and my skin stretched but the glue and the cup did not relent its tenacious hold until I screamed. “That hurts.”

Rob pulled out his survival knife.

I shouted, “NO! And it is not breakable; I’ve ready hit it with your framing hammer. We can wait until tomorrow and ask Libby how - - -. What would you like for dinner?”

We ate and watched TV before going to bed. I hand massaged Rob. Afterwards Rob put his hand over my hard-smooth impervious cup.

He admitted, “It looks great and feels wonderful and would be great for us when I am on ‘The Slopes’. But we’ll have to do something about making its removal easier.”

Our Broad Meeting was called to order with drinks and me un-robing not that I wore much. Jerry ooed at Libby’s work and Rob sat miffed. I displayed Rob work -my to be nipple caps. Libby quickly snatched them for a closer inspection. The base spacers / platters were seven millimeters thick! The domes that screwed to the base platters were thin at the edges covering the base platter but quickly went to five millimeters thickness on the inner dome. They were far more substantial than anything we looked at in the catalogues.

Libby proclaimed, “Nice work Rob. They will do for now but you need to make the peripheral fasteners functional and not dependent on a single nipple piercing when they weigh this much. They will require some sort of peripheral skin piercing anchors for support. That is your assignment. Alright Jerry, you were working on heelless boots.”

Libby seemed to have appointed herself chairperson for this Broad meeting of converting me in to Lirpa the Silver Gynoid.

Jerry the engineer suggested, “Commercially there are some variations. The lace up ones should be stronger and more adjustable.”

On his laptop and the rooms large screen, Jerry went through the different colors, different height up the legs; some going alway up to the groin, and different designs: on pointe with no bend in ankle, just off pointe with a slight bend at the ankle, lace-up, zipper-up and lace-up with zip-up overlay of the lacing.

I shouted stop “I like those.” I was pointing at a pair of boots in silver that were lace-ups with a hidden zipper-overlay on-pointe, with no perceptible ankle bend up to just below the knee.

Doll peg legs.

Libby looked at the display passing judgement with directions for Rob. “They look good, but Rob, but they will still need some re-work. They will need a securing band around the top that blocks the zipper maybe some 'D' rings. The band should have functional fasteners. One side of the zipper seam with need faux fasteners. Optional to make them functional into the shin bone.”

Bone fasteners into the shin bone! Boy! Libby wasn’t fooling around on building Lirpa the Silver Gynoid!

Libby continued “Jerry, order me this pair of just off-pointe, with exposed lacing in gloss black.”

Rob inquired, “How do we take off the protective cup?”

“WE DON’T!" retorted Libby.

Not until you come up with a method that secure the nipple caps the boots and cup that will allow accessibility. Consider it your incentive program.”

We made arrangements for the necessary materials. Another Alaskan night. Rob filled my neck reservoir up with a ‘potent anesthetic’, suggesting:

“You should get anesthetized.”

I didn’t argue and I was enjoying the drinking but it soon ended in a BDSM session. I was in the kitchen bound to chair. My collar reservoir was almost empty and I had lost track of time by my visor’s digital display. Rob seemed very sober. There was a pan on the table beside me with the parts of the domes and tools submerge in alcohol. I was chilling out when he moved on to: gloving-up, rubbing Numnum Maestro on my nipples. Then we talked for while about my reasons and what body modification we would do next for me to become the Silver Gynoid as the cream did its work. Thirty minutes or so passed talking before Rob asked one more time,

“Are you sure about doing this piercing?”

“YES!” I vehemently answered.

And then it all went so fast: a needle through my nipple, the base spacer platter over my numb nipple, a retaining pin pushed through the spacer, through my nipple and back into my spacer on the other side, more of Numnum Maestro antiseptic cream, filling my domed caps. The tamper proof screw going in around my domes onto my platters. What I missed the first time was rapidly repeated on the other side.

I had moved another step closer to my futuristic Gynoid ideal.

With the capping of my tits in shiny silver stainless-steel and the eight tamper-proof screws holding them in place.

The next morning, I woke with pounding headache that wouldn’t quit and my tits in pain. For the few days remaining of Rob’s week off, he performed the necessary service maintenance on his futuristic Gynoid exercising his dominance over my helmet’s functions for eating and the R & R of my protective tit caps to apply medicine. When he left for The Slopes, he handed me off to Libby’s care. My nipple caps used the same tamper-proof tool as my helmet access.

The day after Rob and Jerry left, I made my way over to Libby’s for a check on my piercings.

Entering Libby’s house. Libby said two words. “Morning, garage.” Pointing.

I obediently went into the garage and the ropes were back up. I step over the ankle bindings, bending over and doing up the fetters. Libby did my manacles on her stepladder. I looked forward to and was soon rewarded with the insertion of the vibrator anal plug. Inflated, Libby mover around to stand facing me. She held up the remote control making it clearly flaunting it to me. She pressed a button on the remote and the anal pug started shaking. Ah! Libby started removing the sixteen screws of my nipple caps. She talked as she worked.

“Lirpa, you should fully explore your feminine humanity before you give it up to be a Silver Gynoid.”

The first cap came away.

“The piercing looks ok. Does it hurt”

“Yes.”

Libby removed my second cap probing with a finger the perimeter of my caps creating a gap where she pressed.

“Does that hurt more?”

“Yes.”

“The caps are too heavy for a single nipple piercing. We’ll have to do something about that.”

Libby wrapped my torso with an ace bandage just below my breasts. Then she pressed the glue nozzle under my platter separating the edge of the platter from my skin. Libby injected glue all the way around the platter. When she completed my second breast, she worked the ace bandage up to over my platters and up my back where the bandage held the spacers tight into the glue. While the glue set Libby played with the controller for the anal plug vibrator.

After two hours of various function of the butt plug Libby departed the garage for a few minutes she returned. Libby removed the Ace Bandage and put on my caps on with only two screws in each. Libby had put something red in the caps. What Libby put in the caps started to burn as she finished putting the rest of the tamper-proof screws back in my caps.

“My titi are burning.”

“A little feminine frustration will be good for you. Cayenne pepper promotes healing and relives pain if you can stand the burning sensation -which you will because I am not going to give you a choice.”

My titi continued to burn all night under my stainless-steel caps. I skipped a day in going to Libby’s for a healing check. The next time she did a repeat of the cayenne pepper thingy it was not as traumatic. The human mind can sublimate feeling; my burning titi no longer were driving me crazy. They were healing quickly.

Continued Lirpa's Chronicles Part 3
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Re: Lirpa's Chronicles Part 2

Post by John R Starvele »

Autor’s note:

I originally submitted the story in sections as I finished them. I grew disenchanted with the way the story was proceeding and viewership was sparce so in never finished the tale. Several years passed and I did some tinkering but nothing serious and nothing posted until Libby, Libby, Libby did an update to her diary. Her update inspired me to repost the revised version of Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior and finish the Lirpa’s Chronicles. This time I brought the story to a conclusion before I posted it, that way you do not have to write your own ending.

All original postings have been edited and replace with the revisions. So please take second look even if the posting date looks old. Some of the revisions are subtle other are major.

I do not know why but I am not that fond of Lirpa even in the revised version. Perhaps she is too easily maneuvered. Perhaps the all silver body lacks the flair of contrasting colors and devices.

John Я Starvele