Lirpa's Chronicles Part 3

Your fictional female chastity stories
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Lirpa's Chronicles Part 3

Post by John R Starvele »

Lipra's Chronicles Part 3

CHAPTER: 12

Belted Girls, another rest period in the perpetual darkness of the crater wall. I will continue about my new boots and back to more of my body piercing for chastity.

In retrospect, I enjoyed my dips into BDSM. The pain of my depilation became pleasurable. The pain the exhaustion and the relentless sexual stimulate while hung out to dry during my silvering was a gratifying experience. The rush of the preparation, the piercing of my nipples was incredible -the most excruciating pain I had ever experienced and was at the same time a mind-blowing ecstasy that I wanted to repeat. I like the results -my enhanced appearance: silver with those heavy metal nipple cap with their eight retaining screws. I like the stimulating pleasure on sensitive areas of my body. On the downside, none of my bras fit. I didn’t need them. My BDSM experiences inspired me to go deeper into BDSM and Libby was there ready willing and able to facilitate my desires with explicit ideas how it should be done.

I was looking forward to doing more piercings.

Piercings to retain my protective genital cup to guaranteed my chastity while Rob was gone for his three weeks on The Slopes. Hopefully, Rob would have a method to complete the support of my nipple caps and attach my genital cup.

Our Zeidong boots arrived three days before our guys were due home. The plan was to leave them in their shipping boxes until the guys came home, but that didn’t happen.

We just had to take a peek; we could put them back in their boxes.

I held my Zeidong boots examining them all over. The heavy stiff thickness of the outer leather, the soft firm plush linings, the heavy bronze eyelets and substantial cords for laces clearly indicated Jerry’s choice of Zeidong boots were of superior materials and construction than my SCS provided spiked heels.

Of course, we had to try them on.

I stripped out my SCS boots and plunged a foot into my new boot.

Ahaa! I had to do my other foot.

I started to undo the bundled lacing when Libby descended on me, taking over the lacing. Libby had decided to forgo putting on her boots to assist me. She snugly laced-up my boots, handing me the manufactures suggestions for a comfortable break-in and lasting service. I read its warning on wear and its break-in instruction. The break-in was an extended procedure.

I had little trouble walking over to Libby to help her do up her lacing for her first try-on. My new Zeidong on pointe boots were easier to walk in then my SCS stiletto heels -more ankle support and no pointed heel to land first and throw me off. However, Libby did not do well in her new boots wobbling and falling. I had to catch her several times. Libby had some getting used to her new Zeidong boots. The break-in for her boots was the same as mine -same Chinese manufacture. Libby decided her break-in could wait; one of us had to be on our feet to assist the other’s in the break-in procedures.

WARNING

Do not mix wear of flat shoes with extend wear of on pointe shoes. Damage to calf muscles and tendons and extreme pain can result.

Boot break-in of your new Zeidong boots:

Lace your new Zeidong boots as tightly as you can tolerate, immerse your Zeidong boots up to five centimeters (two inches) of the top of the boots in hot mineral free water. We suggest fifty-two degrees Celsius (one hundred twenty-five degrees Fahrenheit) or hotter if you can endure. Keep your Zeidong boots immersed for as long as it takes to completely saturated your boots and soak into your feet. Remove the boots from the water and continue to wear your Zeidong boots in a dry environment until the insides obtain dry. In damp climates, it may be up to 48 hours. When your Zeidong boots are dry continue wearing them and apply waterproofing oil provided. Flood the leather thoroughly saturating the leather. The leather will discolor when saturated. It is now permissible to remove your boots. For the first week of wear, oil your Zeidong boots daily, thereafter, once a month will be sufficient.

REMEMBER

Do not mix flat foot wear with on pointe boot wear.

We at Zeidong Boot, of China, thank you for putting us on. Zeidong Boot and shoe company looks forward to provide all your future foot wear.

The guys could see our new boots with us wearing them.

As we gathered for Lirpa the Silver Gynoid Board meeting, Libby was wobbling around without falling down in her new Zeidong boots. The guys exchanged comments about our new boots. Libby had become the de-facto chair after the last meeting. She called the meeting to order with comments about our new Zeidong boots and a well done for Jerry’s selection of Zeidong Boots. Libby moved on to Rob for his progress report.

“Rob what have come up with for skin anchor system?”

Rob opened a padded shipping envelope and dumped the contents on the coffee table between us.

“OH! PRETTY LACEY METAL FLOWERS!” I exclaimed.

I picked up one of the pretty silver flowers. They were about the diameter of a nickel. Libby also examined one of Rob’s pretty flowers as he explained:

“I tried many different configurations weighing the ease of installation against the simplicity of construction and the support / holding power.”

Rob picked one his creations and held it up for us. Jerry decided it was time to more closely examination Robs work, also picking up a skin anchor / nuts.

We all stood there with our nuts in our hands.

“What I’ve come up with is basically a plate nut or more precisely a ‘T’ nut; however, the base has to be a mesh or a lace for the sub dermis to grip through. The nickel size is optimal much smaller will rip the skin. Large is more intrusive then necessary -adding nothing.”

I held mine up to the light looking through the numerous holes. Highly polished. Such a pretty fluted outer diameter and pattern of holes / perforations. Their edges are all burnished smoothed and delicately rounded. The only sharp edge is the Top of the central shaft and the internal threads.

My attention returned to Rob’s narrative. He was describing the implanting procedure.

“You make incision on the centerline either side of the projected location of the retainer to be implanted.”

IMPLANTED! THEY ARE GOING IN ME!

“The incision on either side of marked location needs to be slight longer than the radius of the base of the retainer. The depth of the incision has to match the length of the central shaft. You then have to hollow out a cavity at the precisely depth and the diameter of the base of the retainer.”

Rob noted, “I have made tooling for the incision and cavitation that will give us the precision necessary for accurate implantation.”

Rob finished, “The anchor is then slipped in much like doing a button through a button hole. An adhesive bandage is applied to holds the incision close. A retaining washer goes on the screw. The washer has four barbs that penetrate the bandage and the skin as the screw is seated for added retention of the skin closure. Medical indication: healing through the base mesh and around central shaft is complete in ten to fourteen days.”

As I listened to Rob finish his report, I was thinking let’s do up everything. It did look like there were enough anchors. I started counting the anchors on the table and the four we held -only nineteen. Sixteen just in breast domes.

“DAMN it! Rob you did make enough to complete the job.” I exclaimed.

Smiling like the Cheshire cat, Libby proclaimed, “They seem acceptable to Lirpa.”

And with that, another of Libby’s aspirations for Lirpa the Silver Gynoid was approved by the Board of Directors.

Rob countered my admonishment, “There are enough anchors to do your genital protector cup or you breast caps. It’s your decision as to which we do first.”

The next evening the installation of the anchors for my genital cup began. Rob was more interested in getting my genital cup off then exposing my nipples. The excitement began to build with the preparations. Boiling the hardware, and tools for fifteen minutes, me in a bound X on a shower curtain on the bed, Faux screws removed. Rob drilled down a faux screw shaft, through the plastic cup and two millimeters (five sixtyfourths of an inch) into me.

Oh, the fun was beginning.

There wasn’t much blood as Rob stuffed the numbing cream down the shaft he had just drilled.

Kill joy.

Compassionate Rob inquired, “Are you all right? Do you want me to stop?”

“Hurry up and get-r-done.” I urged Rob on.

At the next hole, I stopped Rob from using the numbing cream and urged him on to remaining sixteen bores.

The glue solvent added to my pain / pleasure as it made its way into the lesions Rob had made with the drill. For almost an hour of pleasure Rob had to work with the solvent until the cup released its grip on me. A shouldered scrapple limited the depth of the incision. A tripod device held a center shaft that plunged into the incision and with a complete rotation of the handle made the cavity for the anchor’s base. There was a lot blood as Rob slip one side of the anchor base in the incision and stretched my skin up over the other side of the base. Holding the incision close, Rob repeatedly cleaned the blood off with alcohol until he was able to apply a bandage and get the retaining washer screwed down.

“Don’t stop.”

I had to urge Rob on for the rest of the seventeen anchors. It was very messy and a long pleasant night for me that ended near morning with a ring of buttons (screw and retaining washers) surrounding my vulva. Rob was exhaust staggering off for a nap on the couch. I lay bound in ecstasy and contemplation.

Some people have their wires crossed and pain is pleasurable to them -masochistic.

I guess I am one of them. I wondered how long my pleasure was going to endure from my implanted anchors.

Rob, on his return to 'The Slopes', took my genital cup with him. I couldn’t wear it while my anchors healed. He manufactured a sixty-three millimeters (a quarter of inch) thick stainless-steel replacement for my genital cup and more anchors for my breast caps. His return brought another pleasurable BDSM session for the implantation of my breast cap anchors.

CHAPTER: 13

Hi again, Belted Girls, continuing my chronicles, As my duty cycles pass.

I was quite satiating with my transformations with my implanted anchors, facilitating the un-screwing and screwing-down of my stainless-steel parts.

It was great allowing Rob to remove the genital cup for sexxx.

We made the removal and installation of my genital cup into a ritual done each and every time we had sexxx. I said I was satiating with what my modification so much so:

I WANTED TO DO MORE!

And Libby was right there -being supportive- with suggestions and goading me along, pushing me into ever more complex and evasive equipment for Lirpa the Silver Gynoid.

Rob was even more supportive than Libby, but in a different direction. He was my anchor against Libby’s craziness, questing, making me think through and see all sides before I committed to project. However, once I decided, Rob was there, making the impossible happen: manufacturing equipment, installing it on and or in me, caring for me during my convalescence periods after doing a procedure. I loved him for his devotion.

Jerry was minimally supportive, mostly a sideline observer but when called upon he made significant contributions to Lirpa the Silver Gynoid.

During the Wasilla Winter we (Libby, Rob and me) experimented with different sex toys under the cup. Ba-wa balls, dildoes eggs. We would often leave the toys in for the three weeks of Rob absence.

Over the long Wasilla’s Winter, we incremental add some more gadgets. When the late spring arrived and most of snow had melted, I had following additional equipment:

My nipple caps had grown into full electronic stimulating breast cup. The cups were of Rob’s unassailable sixty-three millimeters (a quarter of an inch) thick stainless-steel with a rolled flange fitted to contours of my chest. My new cups used all the original implanted hardware and my nipple piercings. The cups required a second circle of skin anchors at their base. The question again surfaced about bone anchors. To anchor my cups to my sternum and ribs. Once more it was rejected because of the serious risk of a bone infection.

A compressible electronic stimulating ring was tucked / compressed into the recesses of the folds between my inner and outer labia of my vulva.

A urinary catheter was locked in my bladder and plumbed to a bayonet port in my genital cup (containing my urine in tubing kept me cleaner internally.)

A large electronic stimulating dildo was inserted through my cervix into my uterus up to the top. -I could feel the top of my dildo just below my belly button.

The dildo had internal injection and drainage douching cannels that connected to the douching system in my vulva cavity. My douching system connected to a circular paired bayonet port in my genital cup behind the urinary port. The dildo was secured to my genital cup.

An electronic stimulating clitoris cage was anchored to my clitoris with a pin through a basal piercing. The clitoris piercing was most pleasurable thing we had done and the stimulation of the cage was the most pleasurable of all my equipment. The clit cage was also anchored to the genital cup.

I still love grasping that impenetrable stainless-steel of my genital cup even after all these months.

All my electronic equipment’s under my breast cups and my genital cup had USB and power ports with an external cable harness to my wearable computer and a power supply on my back.

With my extensive intimate equipment things rarely or never came off or out of me, which, was fine with me!

I loved the feeling it gave me. I Loved how I had become Lirpa the Silver Gynoid.

Rob never complained about his access being more and more denied as we added more equipment. He enjoyed writing and testing the stimulating computer programs for his / my equipment. His joy peaked the more pronounced my reactions were to his stimuli. Every time I wanted something more, he cheerfully looked forward to making equipment for me. He was the happiest when he had finished something and was doing the installation procedures.

As Libby goaded and assisted my transformation into Lirpa the Silver Gynoid, Libby was going through her own transformation. When Wasilla spring arrived, Libby was walking well in her on pointe Zeidong boots. She wore a heavy stainless-steel chastity bra and a heavy stainless-steel chastity belt all tightly locked twenty-four seven whenever Jerry was on The Slopes. Libby nipple piercing now locked her breasts to her bra. Libby had done a clitoris piercing that anchored her clitori to her chastity belt. Libby hardware was either made by Rob or modified by Rob.

Chapter: 14

Belted Girls continuing my chronicle.

I have referred to late Spring in Wasilla and we were all anxious to get out and enjoy it. Most people think of Alaska as still wild with more game than any of the other states in US, but it is not. Pennsylvania actually has a more diverse and higher density of wildlife than Alaska. That said, Alaska has more dangerous animals than Washington D. C. or other metropolis of the US. Maybe, I should reconsider that if you include the degenerate and aberrant humans and the politicians in the wildlife count. Gun laws made up by politicians in those big cities are not appropriate to way we live here in Alaska. We do not tolerate their gun grabs in preparation to subjugating us.

Centralized government can not efficiently and effectively rule remote wild areas.

So, let me share my final outing with my friend Libby with you. It was early spring and both of us had cabin fever despite our skiing and snowmobiling. We went for an extended hike to watch the snow melt in the shadows. Most wildlife fear humans and run away but on occasions there was a grizzly bears that wake up from their Winter's nap on the wrong side of their dens. The trail led us through some heavy undergrowth and we surprised a hungry foraging bear who did not want to share.

Most people would say HE for a bear, but statistically the more aggressive bears to humans are the females. So, SHE attacked us without warning. I never saw the swipe of the huge powerful paw with the saber long claws coming down on my helmet and neck knocking me to the ground. SHE tromped over me and on to Libby catching Libby in the throat, ripping out part of her throat. I managed to get my Grizzly Adams pistol out and discharged four sixty calibers bullets into the bear as fast as I could. After getting four shots off; I got the bear's attention and SHE rolled off Libby and died. I held Libby and did what first aid I could do. She died in my arms long before the paramedics arrived.

Later I realized my helmet had deep gouges, penetrating my helmet's shell; my neck brace / libation reservoir was also shredded. My computer and power supply backpack was laying on the ground and everything was shorted out.

The power of that bear's swipe would have broken my neck if it had been for my neck brace / libation reservoir.

Not long after the Fish and Game Rangers arrived to arrest me for shooting a bear out of season and without a license. They also arrested me for possessing a firearm on national monument. They confiscated my Grizzly Adams, taking me to jail in handcuffs. Jail was another experience with my un-removable collar and damage helmet; rendering the booking mug shot impossible. The genital cup drove the jail matrons crazy; they so wanted to do a pelvic search for their jollies.

CHAPTER: 15

Dear Belted Girls another work cycle over and I’m going into power down mode with my sixty-six servitors. I should give you some background on the company I work -Nueva Agua Luna Consortium- before I continue my chronicles.

During this spring and while I was in jail a group of business -Alutiiq Petroleum, Conoco / Phillips, SCS Development Gaming, Kroll/Mendoza Industries, Space Z- and LenTri computer hardware and there were several others formed the Consortium. Each company put up money, equipment and employees to form Nueva Aqua Lunar Consortium. The Consortium was formed to explore an alternative and hopefully more profitable and efficient methods of mining water in crater shadows of the southern lunar pole. The consortium would only provide minimal support for the workers -two employees to an installation.

One employee would wear a Kroll/Mendoza Industries International Type IV suit and remain suited and on the surface without any protective structures for the duration of his/her contract.

TWO YEARS!

The surface employee and droids would perpetually be in the crater shadow.

In darkness for two years.

The shadow provided protection from most sun spots and solar storms radiation. Slaved to the KMI suit were ninety-nine servitors or droids that would do the necessary functions of drilling, plumbing, pumping, storing and shipping of the water. The surface employee did the programing necessary to direct the ninety-nine droid’s activities.

An IT person.

The other employee / a partner would live in small shelter buried in the crater wall, monitoring the radios for incoming shipping shuttles, monitoring the health of his surface partner and the operation of the surface partner and the ninety-nine droids. He/she would -during the down part of the work cycles- don a KMI Type III suit and go out to service his partner’s suit and the droids. He/she would make a service scheduled to bring in one droid at time into the small service bay for more in-depth service not possible on the surface and suited.

All the equipment would be used and purchased at a great discount.

It was three days before Rob got me out of jail and remove my damaged helmet. I was thankful the jail matrons letting me have my external catheter so I could pee. It was considerably longer before I was cleared of the legal charges. I never got my Grizzly Adams back from the Fish and Game thugs.

Someone had a new pistol.

Was the bear’s life more important than Libbys?

It’s still a question why some Washington bureaucrats have the right to take my Grizzly Adams or any of my other twenty-five firearms?

With the loss of my friend -Libby- it left big void in my life. My Lirpa the Silver Gynoid game was doing well. My team was only involved in maintenance, doing bug patches. My team had dwindled to just two employees. They did not need my leadership and I had little interest in working for SCS. My malaise was compounded by my booking for illegal wildlife killing and firearm possession, alerting everybody in Wasilla to my / our eccentric fetishes. I felt I needed a change in my life. Something away from Wasilla. My SCS boss noted my malaise and he was under pressure to contribute to the Consortium; He made a decision, broaching an opportune to me.

He suggested, “Lirpa, I think you need a change. Maybe you can find meaning and inspiration working on the moon.”

WORKING ON THE MOON!

Our company is part of venture on the moon. I need an employee to represent us. I like you to do it. Are you interested?”

“I am Boss.”

“Great! I will have a Alutiiq representative contact you with more details. If you accept, their Human Resources department will handle your acquisition.”

Very shortly I was contacted by Alutiiq HR person, who briefly outline what they expected me to do. I liked what they were offering me but I couldn’t do it and leave Rob on earth.

Within the hour Alutiiq emailed back: ‘Couples are preferred. We are bringing Rob into our Prudhoe Bay HR office to present him with the option of placement with you at Nueva Agua Luna Consortium with very substantial raise.’ When Rob arrived -in office- we had brief phone conversation; we decided to further explore their offer.

After all their offer was out of this world!

We were then buried in avalanche of questionnaires. Rob in the HR office and me at home. We dutifully filled out our paperwork. Our answers were apparently satisfactory. Alutiiq wanted me in Prudhoe Bay for pre-employment physical. I was ordered to be on the next plane bringing employees to 'The Slopes'.

What was I going to do about my body mods?

I decided to fess-up and sending them email, thinking they would reject me. They sent back: ‘We already know of your body mods.’

Where did they find that out? Did everybody in the whole world know?

‘It is part of why we selected you. Please wear all your appliances but have the tools necessary for their removal for our doctors.’

I was conspicuous on the next employee plane; I was the only one in silver body, wearing my yellow helmet -my new daffodil. Rob had not had time to modify it to replace my silver bullet. This was the most public exposure I’ve had that was not a SCS promotion. I had a few polite inquires but the looks of the ones that did not speak to me were - - -

To my surprise, my appliances were not shocking to the company’s medical personnel. They made me do the stress testing part of my physical with all my appliances in place. Only after I passed the stress testing part of my physical, did they have Rob remove all my appliances for rest of my physical.

They were very complimentary of Rob work. I passed the rest of physical with comfortable margins. They had Rob immediately reinstall all my appliances when my physical was complete. I treated myself to long burst of pleasurable stim programs. We retired as Alutiiq VIP guests to their guest room. Rob removed enough of my equipment to have sexxx for most of the night. After a shower it was nice to have my old friends back in place.

Next morning after a nice breakfast we were summoned back to the medical clinic. We were ushered into the Director’s office. The medical Director had an observer from the Nueva Agua Lunar Consortium.

The Alutiiq medical Director said, “We have studied your body modifications and scanned your appliances and everything is compatible with what we need, so you can wear a special space suit for us?”

A space suit? Maybe, they are serious about sending me to work on the moon.

The consortium rep offered, “The suit we will be fitting you with is a Kroll/Mendoza Industries International Type IV.”

We had no idea what a Kroll/Mendoza Industries International Type IV suit was.

The medical Director continued, “The fitting for the Type IV will upgrade of all your current devices. In addition, we will need to do:

A chemo permanent full depilation (removal all your body hair and stopping its regrowth.)

De-nailing you, (removal of your finger and toe nails and their growth beds)

Implanting of a full body telemetry (to track your health)

Implanting stimulating electrodes in major skeletal muscle groups, (supplemental exercise for maintaining muscle tone,)

Implanting of electrodes in your diaphragm muscles. (breathing assistance)

Implanting a drug infuser, (we can’t do injection in a sealed impervious armored space suit.)
Closing off of your esophagus and reroute it to a feeding flange in your abdomen. (Vomiting in a space suit can be deadly) (The feed tube makes
it much easier to provide you with food from the backpack).”

The Director after the list took a breath and whispered, “Most of the procedures are reversible.”

A shush descended on the office. I looked to Rob.

“Does Rob have to have these modifications for us to get the jobs?” I inquired.

The Consortium observer stepped forward answering: “Rob, will be in a supporting role of your work on the moon doing pretty much what he does for Alutiiq and Conoco / Phillips. He will only spend short periods on surface of the moon. His suit will be a KMI Type III requiring no bodily modifications.

Rob will not have to have body modifications.

We asked to think about their offer overnight and departed. We wandered the Alutiiq corporate offices contemplate their offer. Me of course drawing everybody’s attention. Our pondering continued that evening in our VIP room.

A chance to work on the moon at the astronomical salaries.

Rob, repeatedly stated:

“It is very invasive what they want to do to you.”

I would answer:

“Think of Rob, the opportunities to work on moon! The salaries are astronomical. What’s required of me seems infinitesimal in comparison."

"Rob, you do not have to undergo any of modification procedures.”

“Do you want to go?” I asked Rob.

Rob answered “Yes. But not at your expense.”

“I am ok with what they want to do me.”

CHAPTER: 16

Belted Girls Another work cycle in the perpetual darkness of the moon craters. Occasionally I get to see the earth. It’s so far away and cold.

The next morning, in the Alutiiq Artic office we signed on. Several long flights two days later we were circling the Nueva Agua Lunar Consortium Antarctica shield base in the bleak snow and ice in darkness of Winter. The base was luminated in the numerous external floods and runway lights. The base appeared like Science Fiction writers would have pictured it: A long snow packed runway lit for us, a large geodesic dome with a large hanger door facing the runway and separated by a cleared snow packed apron. Several spokes raiding out to smaller domes. In between the spokes were doors for vehicular traffic and personnel.

Rob and I were still in light clothes and very thankful when the ground crew backed a Snow Trac up to our airplane door extending a canvas tent off the back of the Snow Track over the airplane’s door. Priority supply were also loaded into the Snow Track with us. The Snow Trac took us into the hanger through a vehicular sally port. Our airplane refueled and left within two hours to avoid doing complete preheat series.

Standing atop the Snow Trac stairs in a hanger we saw most of the equipment hanger was filled with army of equipment -robots. The base commander met us at the base of the stairs ushering us to one of the robots. It was not a robot.

The base commander informed Rob and me, “Lirpa, this is your Kroll/Mendoza Industries Type IV space suit. It is bullet proof, slash proof all movement power assisted and can perform in a wide range of hostile environments. We have modified it for our operations on the Moon.”

The base commander allowed us / me to study and absorbed the massive proportion of my KMI Type IV suit.

I WILL BE FITTED FOR THAT?!

If I was wearing THAT, I would have given that damn bear a good fight. Wow I like it.

I tingled inside against my resident dildo without using the electro stimulation.

My suit had colossal latterly split oval hooves -half meter (one and a half feet) long and nearly as wide, disproportional legs -the thighs were short and lower legs were at least a third longer than the thighs. The arms were equally disproportional with short upper arms and long forearms. The shoulders were above my head and one point zero seven meters (three and half feet) wide. The arms ended in two prong opposable claws, hanging down below the knee articulations. There was no discernable head the upper body ended in a dome so far above me I had to crane my neck -two point five meters (eight feet) above the floor.

Well, after evening meals and a night’s rest, the next morning, we start our day with me taking off my Daffodil to hug and kiss Rob bye, before parting. We were going to be separated for a fortnight. Rob donned the Consortium’s supplied uniform -an orange jump-suit. I was in the clothes I had worn for the last three days, but I would not be wearing my clothes long.

So off we went for our different preparations and incorporation into the program. Rob was off to the mess dome for breakfast and then on to learning about my droids. I was off to the medical dome -hungry. It was not technically a true separation, Rob would be able to visit me whenever he had time, but much of the next two weeks -I would be unconscious.

Medical entrance corridor doors thumped closed behind me, swallowing me in the medical passageway. I walked apprehensively down the medical walkway that seemed to be a mile long but was only ten meters (thirty-three feet) to the medical dome. I paused in front of a second set of doors to enter the medical dome. The doors flew opened to devour me. In precision to two fellow silvered travelers advanced on me. The featureless silver woman in a buzzing monotone mechanical generated voice asked:

“Mrs. Lirpa Anouk -The Silver Gynoid?”

I answered, “Yes.”

The silvered pair (1 & 2), grabbing both my arms, dragged me through the lobby, with the second pairs of corridor doors slammed shut behind us. I was dragged into a ward with six multi-configuring chairs / beds / exam tables. Four more of my silver fellows stood in center of the room facing either other in a missing man and women precision hexagonal formation. My pair planted me in a chair, securing me with a wide waist strap, a head (helmet) strap, ankles straps and one wrist strap. As I was being secured to the chair, another of the silver fellows (3) with large red crosses front and back on their bodies like all of them had, broke the central formation, retrieving infusion board, shoving my right-hand fingers and thumb into the loops and with a copious amount tape secured the board to my forearm. The board was clamped to chair with the provided fixtures.

I found it difficult to keep my composure with their loving, caring and morose bed-side manor.

My original pair returned to the central formation at the apexes of the formation that were empty when we entered the room, another medical technician (4) -a male- broke formation as my hand was secured to the infusion board. He retrieved a scalpel, approaching me as the board technician returned to her position in the hexagon formation. With his scalpel he began scraping the back of my immobilized displayed hand, pealing back the silver flex seal. His silver helmeted had small red crosses on either side like the others. Another woman technician (5) broke formation mounting an infusion bag on a tree rolling the tree next to me waiting for scalpel technician to return to his spot in the formation. With access to my hand, IV technician inserted the needle in my hand, taping the IV in place.

As IV technician was preforming her duties, I noticed that she wore an attractive choker. Her choker was foundationally black four centimeters (one and half inches) wide -edged in crimson red and centered on her choker was six centimeters (two and a third inches) disk also edged in crimson red and with a centered crimson red X.

I felt the intrusion of depilating poison going into my body. IV technician (5) upon completion of her tasked returned to her spot in the central formation, completing the hexagonal formation. While I sat immobilized with the poison flowing, I notice that greeter woman and scalple man wore the ‘X” marked chokers. For two hours the crap flowed into me and the bag was almost empty and I was getting sicker. The last technician (6) broke formation procuring another IV bag, hanging it on the tree, switching the drip over. It felt different and very shortly - - -

My extensive medical procedures had begun to fit me to my KMI Type IV suit and to dissociate me from the human race.

I became XP-74500.

X was originally for experimental but came to mean extra because of the plethora of droids. P was for is primary, the number was specific to my suit and me. D is for the droids attached to me.

Continued Lirpa's Chronicles Part 4
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Re: Lirpa's Chronicles Part 3

Post by John R Starvele »

Autor’s note:

I originally submitted the story in sections as I finished them. I grew disenchanted with the way the story was proceeding and viewership was sparse so I never finished the tale. Several years passed and I did some tinkering but nothing serious and nothing posted until Libby, Libby, Libby did an update to her diary. Her update inspired me to repost the revised version of Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior and finish the Lirpa’s Chronicles. This time I brought the story to a conclusion before I posted it, that way you do not have to write your own ending.

All original postings have been edited and replace with the revisions. So please take second look even if the posting date looks old. Some of the revisions are subtle other are major.

I do not know why but I am not that fond of Lirpa even in the revised version. Perhaps she is too easily maneuvered. Perhaps the all silver body lacks the flair of contrasting colors and devices.

John Я Starvele