Chastity during Pregnancy

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Husband
Sex: Male

Chastity during Pregnancy

Post by Husband »

Hello Ladies and Gentelmen,
I am a new Member of this wonderful Forum-Site. I am not a native speaker (from germany), but at least i will try to express and ask my questions as good as i can.
My wife is getting inetressted in chastity so we started with a "chinese-not-very-expensive-model":
--> https://de.aliexpress.com/item/10050015 ... 4c4dA3RN7x
I was looking for long term chastity: so i studied your Forum, and a lot of you recommended the "fancy-steel-belt". This chastity was alot like the original fancy steel.
so anyways my biggest question ist about hygiene:
1. How often do you really need to clean the belt? I really like how my wife smells after some unwashed days.
2. What's the worst can happen if you igonre the Hygiene.
3.How dangerous can it get for the unborn child (my wife is in the 2nd month). We will stop playing around when the belt is pressing or getting uncomfortable of course.
4. Could it get otherwise dangerous, if we clean it regularly (each day, by me, with her hands up, under the shower, sorry got horny.. :D )?

Best regards
The concerned Husband
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Chastity during Pregnancy

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to Belted Girls!

1. How often do you really need to clean the belt? I really like how my wife smells after some unwashed days.
Once a week. Never more than 10 days, cleaning with the belt off.

2. What's the worst can happen if you igonre the Hygiene.
Urinary infection, but you can also miss the beginning of wounds where the chastity belt is on her body.

3.How dangerous can it get for the unborn child (my wife is in the 2nd month). We will stop playing around when the belt is pressing or getting uncomfortable of course.
The first months are risk-free, but then she should stop using it.

4. Could it get otherwise dangerous, if we clean it regularly (each day, by me, with her hands up, under the shower, sorry got horny.. :D )?
The greatest risk is wounds that become infected under the chastity belt.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work