Comfort Question

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Admad74
Sex: Female

Comfort Question

Post by Admad74 »

Hi all,
I just purchased my first belt (a cheaper belt that the Reddit female chastity forums recommended).
I purchased a thong style, as it’s the most secure, but I’m not the type to wear a thong... and I’m kinda concerned that I might hate it.

Has anyone had issues with discomfort regarding the bar that runs up the back of the belt? There are so few designed to not have one (The Y shaped ones, for example) and I haven’t heard anything positive about those.

I just wanna gauge how insanely uncomfortable it’s gonna be. Am I gonna avoid sitting for the rest of my life?
Mike Orca
Sex: Belted Man

Re: Comfort Question

Post by Mike Orca »

Hi Amad74,
I am male but I guess that does not make a big difference for your question. I am wearing a My-Steel belt with a design similar to the "TOTAL-Chastity belt System with continuous crotch band and anus-hole" on their website 24/7. It is my second My-Steel belt, the first one was a model with two chains that I could not wear without a daily break for cleaning.
A chastity belt will not be completely comfortable to wear and it will take several weeks to get used to it but if it fits, a chastity belt does not have to be extremely uncomfortable. I am working most of the time in my office or in a laboratory - no problems with sitting. Few hours driving a car or working in the garden - also possible. For me, only sports is limited.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Hi.

Can you show a picture of the belt?

I prefer continuous crotchbands. Having a band of steel in my back doesn't hinder me at all. It is very safe and hygienic.
My belts are very comfortable and a huge training helps a lot. I can even swim without any inconvenience!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Hi Amad74, and welcome to BeltedGirls.

You are inexperienced and have to train your body. Maximum a couple of hours the first day. Then increase the time each day, by one hour longer.
Then it works much better and you will be able to sit again! ;)
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Sergio
Sex: Male

Post by Sergio »

As they've said above it takes time and may seem unimaginable on the first day but with the right belt and gradually building up you become unaware of it. After a month in a Chinese 'y' belt with two rear chains it's like part of me, only making itself known when showering or using the toilet when I have to give the tube area some attention, or when I have an erection I can't do anything about.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

As they say, you need training. If you see girls having a normal life after their 1st belted day, they are liars. The body needs to adapt to its belt.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html