Remote vibrators under the belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
wellthatsunfortunate
Sex: Female

Remote vibrators under the belt

Post by wellthatsunfortunate »

Hello!

I am looking to get one of those cheap chinese belts and a WeVibe Sync Vibrator since one thing that my Master wants to do is to have a remote controlled vibrator under the belt so my Master can torture me a little.

However I am unsure if a WeVibe Sync would fit under this belt while still keeping me unable to touch myself or if it even would fit in general. So my question is, if anyone of you has experience with this and can tell me if it would fit or not. I am of course open do different belts/vibrators that would work for that!

Thank you :)
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Remote vibrators under the belt

Post by Wendy »

That can easily fit. Maybe you will have to make the belt a little longer at the crotch.
I already used a vibrating clamshell udner a chastity belt without any problem. That made me very horny and I love this.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Horse

Post by Horse »

This sounds like a beginner’s question: The answer is, “No.” I haven’t gotten any of that to work ever! The reason is that the tail of the WeVibe Sync must hung outside the belt due to its famously weak signal. You can’t automatically re-Sync a WeVibe Sync: BUT you can do this with a leather belt which I do all the time!

I have tons of experience hooking my WeVibe up to the Skyrim’s (You know, there’re those Devious Devices mods...), for some teledildronics fun BUT I only do that with my pink leather belts. My pink Chinese belt is made of steel, as are them all (Unless it’s one of those transparent plastic variety), and Bluetooth looses signal too easily for that and you cannot press the sync button to reconnect if it’s tucked into a belt(!).

Also, you cannot turn off the WeVibe if it disconnect while it’s on. Too often, my teledildronics app being designed for (+/-) random patterns that includes floods and droughts, leave me thinking it’s connected when it’s really disconnected with the vibe still on leaving me hanging (Another story, but just saying this is a bad idea in a tight steel belt). If you figured out how to hang a WeVibe Sync out of a steel belt, feel free to share it with me ;)

Having said that, I’m quitting WeVibes for now in favor of Lush 2. The signal is stronger with the Lush 2. Next time I go to Skyrim in a metal belt I’ll let you know how that works.
Mosshollow

Post by Mosshollow »

Horse wrote: 04 Dec 2020, 03:22
I have tons of experience hooking my WeVibe up to the Skyrim’s (You know, there’re those Devious Devices mods...), for some teledildronics fun BUT I only do that with my pink leather belts.
As a devious devices fan myself, may I ask how you managed to hook up a vibrator to the game? :shock:
I'd love to have such a setup myself for.... Research purposes....
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

The antenna, (tail) must be outside the belt to work as you want!
You can only use a remote vibrators for short time, as they must be charged and it is not healthy to wear 24/7.

But a session for some hours it will work if you find a vibrator who fit right under the belt.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Horse

Post by Horse »

Mosshollow wrote: 04 Mar 2021, 12:07
As a devious devices fan myself, may I ask how you managed to hook up a vibrator to the game? :shock:
I'd love to have such a setup myself for.... Research purposes....
For the sake of discussion: It's not complicated, but does cost money (Unless you want to do it over Skype instead of Webkey and AutoIt!): You needed a 1) a ROOTED android phone connected to any WiFi - or in my case, a MiFi - since I played outside a lot 2) the subscription to app on that works with any rooted android phone, called the "WebkeyApp", with the superuser privileges grated to it 3) the PowerShell script you can find on the internet that reads last lines of any text file - and in this case, the log file 4) WeVibe and the We-Connect App, on your rooted Phone 5) AutoIt, or if you can't code, then Automatic Mouse and Keyboard from Robot-Soft 6) Skyrim LE with Devious Device. 7) Know how to code.

How you'd set it up is very easy. In a nutshell, there's a mod called, "Use the game controller as a vibrator" by Mr. Private, simply; it writes to the log file (I assumed you know how to enables logging). You don't need to do any programming; you can just use a PowerShell script to read the logs. You needed it to create an empty flag file when the device is activated inside of Skyrim (Which is logged), and then your AutoIt script can delete the flag files after it finds it in the filesystem. To run it, Start WeConnect and connects to WeVibe. Write an AutoIt script to click on the blacked out Android screen showing nothing inside the your browser window but actually controlled the WeVibe. You needed an AutoIt script because it can remotely control an android by clicking on the browser window opened on a secondary monitor. Personally, I like my script to swipe to change the pattern before it vibrates so you can be just as surprised as your in-game character is when the vibe hits.

Alternatively, before I forked out money for Webkey: I've also used any kind of sound activated vibrator with a 3.5mm plug such as the OLD ohmibod ClubVibes; just have the phone continuously on Skype. The trick in that case is to switch audio device mid-stream using any audio switcher software, so Skyrim plays sounds to your headset while the program played vibrating toy sounds (Just the one that came with the mods, or you can make new stronger signals), to the communication device go to Skype. This alternative method is very straightforward and does not require a tail outside the belt nor the paid Webkey subscription, the downside is you would need the old bullet ClubVibe or otherwise the CalExotic Vibropod MP3 vibrator, and these breaks quite often.

Of course, while I just describe how to do this without any programming knowing how to program really helps. I've also wrote equally devious devices into a couple other games that worked with WeVibe; Pathfinder for Maptools 1.4.1.8 (Up to 200 belted/deviced NPC supported. For this you'd also benefits from the Lovense USB controller, and a Lush or Ferri), so you can multiplayer each player and they and my bots can then indirectly turns on each other's devices, and Oblivion (Just the player-character supported in that game for now). As such, I can say it's possible to do this without Mr. Private's mod, and I don't have any rights for redistribution of the mod by Mr. Private (But I here told described how it is done, and I'm a lurker here so I'm around you needed more pointers), but I can distribute my own code if anyone else uses Power-BASIC 10. If this is relevant to anyone else who DOES use such archaic language, we would definately have to start a new thread somewhere since it's kind of technical. Did this post answers your question?

If you needed any additional details, I'm around, but maybe we should discuss that in a new thread.

Also, as an update to the OP's question: I've finally made it inside of Skyrim tonight. Of these choice of vibes the Lush 3 is the best for playing while belted. Unlike the WeVibe it easily autoreconnect. Also, the Ferri is also a good choice, like the Lush 3 it also autoreconnect and being a clitoral vibrator it have a magnet onboard. As I've mentioned, any version of the Lush is a better choice, but the Ferri is still better and more ergonomically feasible as Tobbe had incidentally agreed (see the preceding posts), than the WeVibe (I also enjoyed the Lovense bluetooth controller that plugged into the USB port, it provide additional ways to interface as aforementioned). Yes, the future of teledildonics is a lot of fun when you have the means to enjoys it in the present!
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Post by gotsteel »

Ok so wevibe sync does work under a chastity belt, my partner and I have been doing a bunch of that play over the pandemic. However, to operate the wevibe directly from my phone (instead of my phone directing her phone) we have to be pretty close together. If you just want to play in person there are similarly shaped vibrators with conventional remotes that get better range for a fraction of the price to consider. That said, I've really enjoy being able to setup complicated vibration routines that are frustrating for her. So it's been worth it for us.