Chastity Bra ?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
contourt
Sex: Male

Chastity Bra ?

Post by contourt »

Hello everyone, I am new to all this chastity stuff. I see chastity Bras on line but none say what size cup they will work on. I herd that if your partner has a c cup the bra will not fit. My partner has a c cup and I was wondering if they even make one that would fit a c cup .
Robert Pinkerton

Re: Chastity Bra ?

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Artifact of the BDSM/fetish-interest subculture, no practical utility, except for increasing revenue of chastity belt architects.
contourt

Post by contourt »

It is very common for her to play with her nipples when she is getting aroused. The job of the bra is to not let her be able to do that. From the research I have found.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Robert Pinkerton wrote: 16 Jul 2021, 15:58 Artifact of the BDSM/fetish-interest subculture, no practical utility, except for increasing revenue of chastity belt architects.
WRONG!

A chastity bra increases the feeling of the chastity belt. I can't imagine myself with the belt and without the bra, it is like a topless bikini.
While wearing the chastity bra, I can feel my breasts moving in its cups. This is weird and fun. If I keep the bra for more than a week, I feel my breasts disappear from my "mental map". My libido fades out. And at the end, I get much more powerful orgasms. I don't have these effects with a lonely belt.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html