Good Morning Whore! (feeling smutty this morning <grin>)

Your fictional female chastity stories
Luci
Sex: Female

Good Morning Whore! (feeling smutty this morning <grin>)

Post by Luci »

"Good morning Whore!"

I heard His deep rich voice coming through the speaker that was installed above my head. Like every other morning, I was instantly awake and instantly wet. Thick hot slick fluid beginning to drip down my thigh. I wished I could reach to slide my fingers through it and bring some to my mouth to taste, it was always so sweet. But also, like every other morning, I was bound pretty much from wrists to ankles, stuck sleeping in whatever position Sir had placed me in the night before with just a little room to shift when things got stiff.

This morning, my wrists were cuffed and locked in a prayer position in front of me, slightly above my head with just enough room so that my shoulders wouldn't ache when I woke. I had a leather chest harness on that pushed my breasts forward with light clips attached to my nipples and secured in place. He never put them on too tight, but they were locked to the harness so they wouldn't slip off in the night. I was wearing a chastity belt that fit extremely snugly with a large anal opening spreading my ass cheeks wide open exposing my asshole completely. My thighs were bound together so I couldn't open my legs and my ankles were cuffed together. Attached to the ankle cuffs, was a long metal pole that had a large thick bumpy textured dildo at the other end of it...the dildo was firmly stuffed far up my asshole, so every time I shifted in the night it slid further in or out and the bumps tenderized the inside of my ass. Of course he used a mixture of thick water based lube and a heavy dose of ginger to lube it up when He inserted it in me the night before. Falling asleep was a task in itself.

"Time for your coffee I think, and then after I will have you do some stretching for me."
I never got to drink my coffee from a cup any more. He had determined that I had too much sugar in my diet a few months previously and when I complained that I couldn't stand the taste of it plain, He informed me that drinking it wasn't the only way to <consume> liquid.

His other slave came down shortly after that to release me from my bonds. It took a minute for me to be able to get out of the bed and move around, though I wasn't exactly stiff, I needed to get the blood moving in my limbs so I could move. She unclipped my wrist cuffs last from the bed frame and helped me up and then used them to lead me into the wet room where she reattached them to an eye-bolt in the floor in front of me. She had prepared a 3qt strong coffee enema that she had hanging far above my head from a hook in the ceiling. I had knelt down on the waterproof pad that was waiting for me and put my shoulders down toward the floor so my tender asshole was exposed to her. She decided that since I was already a bit tender she would help me by using the inflatable nozzle instead of the colon tube...to help me hold it so I didn't have to struggle as much to hold it in for the full 20 minutes I was required. <eyeroll>

She pushed the crotch band of my chastity belt to the side and began to apply lube to my exposed asshole. Her ministrations slowly massaging the lube into me felt amazing and I thought briefly of letting myself cum...just a little bit. Being constantly denied release makes it so that just the slightest attention to my ass or cunt can set me off in an instant and sometimes I have no control.

As she lubed and loosened me, I felt her slide more fingers inside me and then her thumb and then her hand slipped all the way in. She held it still for a few seconds waiting for my asshole to relax, almost begging for more, and then slid it in and out, gently fucking me with her fist...I knew if I had an orgasm I would be punished. He wasn't there for me to ask permission, and she would certainly rat me out if I did. I knew that's why she was doing it, because she wanted a reason to tattle. I had inadvertently (<cough>) gotten her in trouble and punished just a few days prior. This was payback for sure. I enjoyed the feeling of her slowly fucking my ass with her fist but I somehow managed not to let myself cum and after a few minutes, she pulled her hand out, slid the crotch band back over and replaced it with the large inflatable nozzle, sliding it through the anal bracket on the belt and tucking the base of the plug/nozzle inside the metal bracket so even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to push it out.

<pump, pump, pump> 12 times...that was normally my limit...she didn't stop there. She gave it 4 extra pumps of air for good measure. I was stretched to the max and it started to get almost painful, but I was good and stuck, impaled with the massive balloon inflated inside me, no way to remove it on my own.

I heard the clip release to bleed the air out of the hose and then felt her attach the hose to the nozzle. The warm coffee started to flow and invade my insides immediately, She had let the flow remain a little fast just to see me wince when I cramped right away. She let it flow for another minute (eternity) and then slowed it to a more tolerable pace, not stopping it at all until the bag was completely empty and I was completely full. She then set the timer for 25 minutes and left the room to let me suffer alone. Around the 15 minute mark I heard the door open. I had my eyes squeezed shut tightly trying to concentrate on holding the enormous and growing amount of liquid inside me praying the over inflated nozzle wouldn't burst with all the pressure behind it.

"Look at that, you're almost done" He said as He entered the room.
"Here, let me help you with that" <pump, pump>
THERE'S NO MORE SPACE IN THERE!!! I'm going to POP!!

All I could do was watch the timer tick down second by second as I strained against the increasing pressure of the coffee inside me and the huge rubber bulb in my ass, both of which felt like they would burst any second.
Finally, after the last second eventually ticked away, I heard the <pshhhhhhh> of the air being released from the nozzle and felt the first WHOOSH of liquid bursting out of me, forcing the nozzle out along with it. INSTANT relief!
I lay down onto my side and then rolled onto my back and propped my feet up on the wall as the liquid ran out of me into the drain. Daddy rubbed my tummy and helped push everything down so it could all flow out of me. When I was finished, He turned on the shower and washed my entire body down so I was clean both inside and out. He then dried me off, detached my wrist cuffs from the bolt and led me by them to the dungeon space a couple of rooms away.

As we entered the room, I noticed she was now bound as well. She was placed face down on her knees and elbows with her wrists pulled up in front of her face. She had a head harness with a hollow gag, her wrist cuffs were attached to a cord and pulley above her head which was attached to the anal hook buried in her asshole at the other end. Her thighs and ankles were bound closed and her ankles were attached to another cord and pulley which was attached to the harness on her head which was attached to a set of nipple clamps by the ring at her chin. Any way she moved would cause her discomfort. If she let her feet down, it would pull the head harness up and her chin up, pulling the nipple clamps tighter on her nipples. If she lowered her wrists to gain better balance, it would pull the anal hook deeper into her ass, as would lowering her hips at all.
She was lucky to be placed on soft pads under her knees and elbows instead of something like AstroTurf. Guess Daddy was feeling merciful. (HAH!)

As I took in the scene in front of me, He led me to the other side of the room and removed my chastity belt and then positioned me on my knees over a <hip bar> on the floor resting on my fore arms facing her so I could see what was happening on the other side of the room. He attached my wrists to another strategically placed eye-bolt in the floor, and then placed a similar head harness on my head. My gag was also hollow, He does so love to watch us drool for Him. Plus He likes us to have the ability to breathe and then there's the bonus of being able to hear us cry clearly through the hole in the gag...but not be able to speak, go figure.

He then secured my thighs to the hip bar so I couldn't move my ass or my legs and attached my ankles (now re-cuffed) to another bolt on the floor behind me.
Once I was secure and unable to move at all, He took out the fucking machine from the closet and slid the extra large girth (4" diameter) graduated hollow anal plug and attached it to the business end of the fucking machine. He secured the fucking machine behind me and slid the plug about halfway into my asshole. At the halfway mark, it was tight, but not yet uncomfortable. All the way in stretches me out to the point of just enough pain to make me cum. His plan was to fuck me with the plug, all the way in, and all the way out, while I watched whatever He was doing with His second slave on the other side of the room. Though I knew I was going to suffer, my asshole being repeatedly stretched to the limit, my cunt decided she was all in and began to drool down my thighs. (Of course, because fucking whore) He squirted a generous amount of extra lube onto the plug and my asshole and then turned the machine on very low. As the plug was forced all the way into me, it took everything I had to relax enough for the pain of being stretched not to make me cum. He noticed right away how much of a struggle it was, so being the <nice> Daddy He is, He took a glob of analgesic ice gel and spread it over my clit and cunt lips and then placed a set of nipple clamps on my already tender nipples and pulled the chain between them tight, attaching them to the chin ring on my head harness.

"Keep your head up whore, keep that chain pulled tightly and watch what I'm doing to your sister over here. I have a <treat> for both of you"

My vision blurred a little bit, with my ass being slowly fucked by the huge plug, my cunt now feeling like it was on fire and my nipples pinched and stretched to the max. It was almost pain overload...and was making it more and more difficult not to orgasm.

He walked over to the other side of the room and picked up a nasty looking cane and then went and stood behind her.
<whiiiiish snap!> <whiiiiish SNAP!!>
A dozen times He caned her ass and thighs coming from all the way behind His shoulder with every strike.

"Did I give you permission to stuff your hand up your sisters asshole and tease her like that, little slut?"

"mmmmffff mmmhmmm"
the muffled "no Sir" came out through the gag in her mouth. Tears streaming down her face, drool falling from the hollow in the gag. It was beautiful <grin>

<whiiiiiiish SNAP!>
Six more times across her ass He struck hard, leaving a stripe behind with every swing.

"Did it occur to you that MAYBE I wanted to make use of that beautiful asshole myself today without it being all used up and useless?"

"mmmmffff mmmhmmm"
Again, the muffled "no Sir" came out through the gag in her mouth. This time sounding a little more liquidy and broken as she tried to control her voice through the now freely flowing tears. <hah! bitch, serves you right!>

"You know damn well that if either of you cums without my explicit permission, that's a severely punishable offence, don't you?"

This time she nodded (oops LOL) pulling the anal hook deeper into her asshole and pulling her nipple clamps up and down shaking her heavy tits forward and back.

"MHM!! YTHSIR"
Oh, poor thing...I felt such sympathy for her predicament (no, not really)

<whiiiiiish snap!! whiiiish snap!!! whiiiiish SNAP!!!>
Over and over again, 20 more strokes she took by the time He was finished.
She couldn't hold her head up, her shoulders shuddered as she sobbed through the gag, I knew she was really suffering. For good measure, He took another glob of gel and slathered it all over her cunt as well. And then with what remained on his fingers, He massaged it into her ass and thighs over the 38 fresh new marks across her backside. I'm sure it burned like a bitch!

"Ten minutes, you can stay like that to think about what we just <discussed>"
Oh I love that voice. Even without anything else, just hearing Him speak....mmmm yum <3

Oh, shit, 10 minutes. That meant the next 10 minutes were "mine".....

Until next time,
<3 Luci
Anthony6969
Sex: Male

Re: Good Morning Whore! (feeling smutty this morning <grin>)

Post by Anthony6969 »

I think you are off to a good start.
formerly Anthony 679
selami
Sex: Female

Re: Good Morning Whore! (feeling smutty this morning <grin>)

Post by selami »

In the morning, my wrists were cuffed and locked in a prayer position. I had leather chest harness attached to them with light clips on each nipple that would keep it from slipping off as he tighten up depending if you want more or less sensitivity
The pain is what helps remind me whose boss here!