Chinese Chastity Belt Set (bra + belt w/rear chains)

Review your chastity belt!
butterfly
Sex: Female

Re: Chinese Chastity Belt Set (bra + belt w/rear chains)

Post by butterfly »

As a transexual, perhaps my perspective would be of value here. I was born male, but I have been living full-time as a woman for some time now.

I'm surprised no one mentioned the She-Male version of the NeoSteel belt:
http://shop.neosteel.com/en/Chastity-Be ... stity-Belt

A female belt simply isn't created to enforce chastity for the male anatomy. But males wanting to appear more female in the crotch while in chastity would need a product like that. The conventional male chastity belts are a bit too bulky under the typically tighter-fitting women's clothing. It's been a while since I shopped all the sites, but IIRC NeoSteel is not the only one to offer a "she-male" version. I don't care for that term, but it differentiates their product line appropriately.

It wouldn't make sense to spend all that money for a female chastity belt just to "tuck". My $12 girdle does that just fine.
Lizza1 wrote:The "tucking" stuff you mention is nothing less than in essence "walking or sitting around with his penis stuck up his ****.
Um, no. Tucking is all about being smoother in front. It involves the penis always pointing down and back, but a flaccid one isn't going to be long enough to disappear down any rabbit hole. Tucking also tends to include pushing the testicles into body cavities to prevent their bulges from showing. Tucking is not comfortable at all. It can be painful, and I believe I've injured my penis from long-term tucking:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/peyron ... se/DS00427

Darlene, I appreciated what you had to say on the subject -- thank you!
HappyH

Post by HappyH »

I can't believe how far OFF TOPIC this thread has gone.

I'm looking for reviews of belts, and I appreciate, the time and effort spent by the starter of this thread, to document how she found a) the belt and b) the service of the supplier.

Does it matter to me what he / she chooses to do with it ? Not one drop.

I'm not knocking the discussion that is going on regarding Transgender / Transexual etc ... But is this thread the place for it ? I think not. Especially not 6 pages of it.

Can I respectfully suggest that this discussion is given it's own relevant title, and carries on somewhere else.

H.
butterfly

Post by butterfly »

The moderator has done so. The "Transgender" thread continues here:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=224
CylonSexFiend
Sex: Male

Post by CylonSexFiend »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:I think the chastity bra is sexay!

It has a gladiatrix-meets-BDSM slavegirl-in-denial appeal.

I fight a horde of thugs to get a matching chastity set in gleaming stainless of belt, bra, bracers, articulated collar, and some greves with gorgon faces engraved in them!
Toss a chain here and there for the clink-clink noise factor (to draw attention) and I'm sold!!! (unfortunately, I am penniless and cannot buy it, but I can fantasize!
Oh...I already have the high carbon gladius and pugio. Darn...toss a shiny parma into the costume for good effect!!! :D
Well if that is what you would like my recreation and SCA past would have me recommend http://www.pitbullarmory.com/index.php?limitstart=10 they do real female fantasy armour in that you can beat on it with clubs! there is also some light guage parade/fencing pieces. The bra styles with seperate floating cups are not suitable for combat the armourer there is used to all sorts of crazy requests and wouldn't bat an eyelid at a harness able to incorporate a chastity belt assuming he hasn't built one already. Check put the squirel armour. I always did like the protected feeling of a nice solid codpiece!
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

What I would like to find are the chain links of that style - and I haven't found them in my various local home centers. I don't even know what that style is called.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

dashingdarla wrote:What I would like to find are the chain links of that style - and I haven't found them in my various local home centers. I don't even know what that style is called.
Have you try triple choke chains for dogs?
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

dashingdarla wrote:What I would like to find are the chain links of that style - and I haven't found them in my various local home centers. I don't even know what that style is called.

Darla, try these key words in your searching...

herringbone
twist link
flattened twist link
flat-link chain

Also...
have you considered braided stainless steel ribbon? I tried a thinner piece once, but the gauge of each wire in the ribbon was too small and it wadded up on me. HOWEVER, I imagine that thicker SS ribbon and possibly inserting a hard plastic flat stock into the center would eliminate the bunching up. And SS ribbon (like they use to wrap high pressure hoses for race cars and such) is a real booger to try and cut with snips, especially if you put something squishy and soft in the middle: the ribbon will smoosh and not cut and spring your snips.

That is the current route I plan on taking with my next fabrication project on chastity. ;)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
enaya55

Post by enaya55 »

I ordered Chinese Chastity Belt Set. I wear a size 14-16 and this fits me comfortably. The straps were stretchy but not tight. I love how almost all of the straps are actually adjustable!! Main reason I bought it was for that specifically. I’m a pretty small person (90lbs, 5’4”) and have gone through soooo many other harnesses without them fitting correctly. This makes it so easy to adjust almost all of the straps very easily and when needed.