Advice?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
DeniedDiane
Sex: Female

Advice?

Post by DeniedDiane »

Hello everyone!

I recently discovered this site and I hope there is still some activity here. My Gf and I play around with teasing and denial. I love, love, love bringing Her to orgasm after orgasm, leaving it completely up to Her if I'm allowed to cum or not.

We both refer to my rare orgasms as my, "nasty little cummies." Versus Her's as Her, "glorious release." Do not get me wrong, I love to cum, I really, really love to cum! I will admit here, I'd much rather be allowed to make Her cum than cum myself. Before we started this, I orgasmed 3-4 or more times a day, I miss it sometimes, but I only want Her to decide when, if, how, where...

Bringing me up to today...

I've been slipping lately, I've confessed this all to Her, but that doesn't make it ok. I've been...masturbating. I've been having nasty little cummies in private, for no reason but my own selfish wants. I've always fantasized about being literally locked up, with Her holding the only key to my pleasure.

I guess my question here is, are there female chastity devices that actually work? We've never tried one, and I'd love any advice! I'm looking forward to reading back through the posts on here, but I wanted to post this first.

Feel free to contact us, Her and I will only look together. If applicable, start any message with, "For Stefanie's eyes only" and I will not read it.

Thank you! ❤️
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Advice?

Post by Tobbe »

Hi!

Welcome to Belted Girls and I hope you and your GF find something interesting.

You ask: are there female chastity devices that actually work?

I can say YES, but it must be fitted tight to the body and the belted must be trained to wear it! Not just to put on like a pair of panties!!!
Begin with a cheap metal adjustable belt from China. Try to get it so tight it is possible, but not so it hurts or make it hard to move.
If it's still interesting, order a measured belt from those who make better chastity belts. Neosteel, My-Steel, Fancy Steel...
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Hi.

A good chastity belt has to be tight. 1st days are uncomfortable, but you can get used to it and live normally with a chastity belt.

Chinese belts are great to discover and can be pretty effective. Prenium belts are greater (as far as I am concerned, My-Steel is the most effective on my body).
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Sergio
Sex: Male

Post by Sergio »

Tobbe wrote: 13 May 2022, 23:29 Try to get it so tight it is possible, but not so it hurts or make it hard to move.
...and don't be over-ambitious. What might feel 'comfortably tight' when you first adjust it could become painful after a few hours wear. If it was too comfortable you can always wear it a bit tighter tomorrow but if it's rubbed some skin raw you won't be able to wear it again until the skin has recovered.

And if it feels like it's becoming uncomfortable, try putting something between the belt and your skin. In the early days my (male) belt was digging into my waist during the night but I found that if I folded my nightwear behind it then I could last the night comfortably, and after about three weeks I found I didn't need to any more.