Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Mooney6724
Sex: Female

Post by Mooney6724 »

Hiya I was hoping to get advice!

I have only recently learned about chastity and I have been practicing it with my master for the last few weeks. I’m really struggling as my sex drive is pretty high and would usually play with myself multiple times a day. I would really like a belt as that would stop me but also not sure if I would want to wear it full time as I don’t see my master often it’s all mainly online. With the leather belts are you still able to get access? I worry that I would still just touch myself. I recently got a pussy pump and I love the fact that when that’s on I can’t get to myself it’s completely locked.

If anyone has any tips for newbies then I would love to hear!
Heather Gonzales
Sex: Male

Re: Newbie

Post by Heather Gonzales »

Hello

Welcome from also a newbie, According to my GF chastity harnesses are a lighter form of chastity designed to prevent fulfilling stimulation to the wearer and to stop a wearer with a penis from being able to penetrate anyone else. Harnesses and straps are often comfortable enough to wear for a few hours, making them popular in the fetish scene with people who want to express their submissive attitude via their outfits. You can try it.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Newbie

Post by Tobbe »

Mooney6724 Hi and welcome to Belted Girls.

Leather belt only protect, if you wear it over pant! It will not work good for the bathroom and therefore must be able to take off several times a day.
Try a Chinese adjustable metal belt and make it to fit tight. Then you not be able to get access.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work