I met a bad guy... Thank you My-Steel!

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: I met a bad guy... Thank you My-Steel!

Post by Wendy »

I finally managed to say it to my mentor. I just told him I was touched, nothing about my protection. He can help me by giving names of competent people. And being listened by him helped me =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Wendy
Well done! :D thats another step in the right direction. I hope your mentor has access to a suitable advisor who can give you the extra support you need right now!
Etienne
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Hi =^.^=

After about 4 weeks without news, I have many things to share.

My main teacher understood me. I also chatted about this to few other teachers. I got support from them, and they don't worry anymore when they see I'm "odd" during courses. I used to have little breakdowns during courses because of this trauma. I have a medical supervision which helps me a little.
For now I have spent 7 days without any breakdowns. I feel very well in my armor, and I haven't felt the trauma for these 7 days. As a contrary, when I think about this stupid guy who agressed me, I remember his frustration by kneading steel! he is guilty, and he didn't get what he wanted.

Little drawback, no news from my complaint. But now, I feel very well =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Wendy
All steps in the right direction. You are not letting the mental side of the attack beat you. I am pleased that your teachers / tutors are supporting you as well.
The stupid man will get caught one day and he will get punished by the courts or maybe he will pick on a person who has martial arts training who will show him that he has made a VERY bad mistake!
Etienne
FappeningNudeInfo
Sex: Female

Post by FappeningNudeInfo »

You were so lucky that you had the security of your My Steel belt. I presume your assaiiant was shocked into a state he has never ever had to cope with! A woman using defense. that of physically being confronted and combated by body armour. I really hope that for females living near his apartment or condo that you have made a police report and also provided access to the clothing that he touched so that they may figure out this nasty as well as vile individual.

At least obtain a DNA profile.

He has tried it as well as failed it does not indicate he will certainly not attempt once again.
Grateful to review that you were able to leave without him hurting you.
BrandonLeo

Post by BrandonLeo »

Belts are very helpful for girls
Sex doll lover, wanna put my belt on those new sexdolls