Your Resident Reactionary introuces himself

Introduce yourself to our forum readers
Robert Pinkerton
Sex: Male

Your Resident Reactionary introuces himself

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Contrary to the majority of posters, who appear to me to be oriented toward the BDSM/fetish-interest subculture, my concern with the female chastity belt is with actual use in this real world. Corollary to that, is a concern for making the experience of lock-and-Key external chastity control as comfortable to the wearer as is situationally possible.

I do not confess nor admit, but simply acknowledge, that I am patriarchal in social orientation; I take no shame therein, though I cannot avoid knowing how counter-current this is.

But I am indebted to that BDSM/fetish-interest subculture for a compact statement of belief that I could theretofore express only too verbosely. (Verbosity is the bane of the intellectual.): "The true master knows that, if he would be served upward from below, he must himself serve downward from above." Now if a Lady grants you the privilege of external control of her chastity -- we are exclusively talking locked steel here, beside which anything else is so much white noise -- you do not own her as chattel; but by her gesture, she has told all cognizant thereof that she belongs to you.

The rest is contained in the attachment.
BECAUSE I am NOT a feminist.doc
(81.41 KiB) Downloaded 514 times
Robert Pinkerton

Re: Your Resident Reactionary introuces himself

This is the first time I have visited my own self-introduction. I notice that my "manifesto(?)" has been downloaded two hundred and twenty times since I uploaded it. I invite reply from those who have read it.
Robert Pinkerton

Re: Your Resident Reactionary introuces himself

My heresy starts with the belief that every privilege carries with it a suite of corresponding and countervailing responsibilities. Contempt or neglect of those responsibilities renders exercise of the privilege illegitimate.

Rule is a privilege.