Our story

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
pervyman17
Sex: Male

Our story

Post by pervyman17 »

First of all, I'm so glad to find this amazing site. Thanks to those who have shared their stories here.

I'm 50 and my wife is 42, we live in New Zealand and don't know anyone else who has embraced this lifestyle.

My wife had always been the submissive partner (by far) but had a lot of difficulty after our child was born 10 years ago, she struggled with purpose and was miserable, aggressive, etc. We had played around with chastity devices for a night out or a couple of hours previously, but one day I had enough and locked her in a belt that we had and told her she could get released when I felt she earned it.

It changed our lives.

I travel extensively for work and now lock her before departing, for up to 3 weeks. She is also locked from when I leave in the morning to when I return in a normal day - basically any time I'm not around, and frequently when I am. She does not orgasm without my permission, which both of us find incredibly stimulating. She enjoys the constant state of semi-arousal, and as a former frequent masturbator she absolutely looks forward to being released and allowed release.

We have tried many belts but find this one the most suitable for long-term wear, it allows reasonably easy hygiene maintenance and she can sit more comfortably in it. It's also fairly discrete under most clothing that she wears, and the secondary shield prevents any attempts at masturbation with a water jet or vibrator.

https://fancysteel.com/collections/wome ... high-waist

The last few years have been very enjoyable for both of us with the relationship dynamic working very effectively. Can't recommend it enough and I wish that we had done this from the start.
Tobbe

Re: Our story

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to BG and I hope you find a lot of information here, and of course you not alone in this lifestyle.

It's nice to read about how well it works for you and your wife. It is difficult to find a suitable belt, but it seems that you have done so.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Zipzipper
Sex: Belted Man

Post by Zipzipper »

Hi fellow Kiwis a truly inspiring story. I'm in Auckland and have been self locking for a number of years. I would be keen to make a connection with like minded people, especially you sir as you seem to understand the responsibility it takes to lock your partner.
MarieL1125
Sex: Female

Post by MarieL1125 »

Your story is inspiring. I have a FS belt on order and my husband (Sir) is intending to lock me in it whenever he’s not around, the same as you and your wife. Glad to have your story as inspiration!
Donnyy

Post by Donnyy »

You have a good story! You and your wife love it, and that's the most important thing. It seems to help her cope with her psychological problems and get closer to you. I would also use it if she wants to. Wish you happiness!
DonalD14

Post by DonalD14 »

Hello,

I find your story very interesting. I thank you for this little story.