Pain when chastity belt is off?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Kittenmint
Sex: Female

Pain when chastity belt is off?

Post by Kittenmint »

My husband and I have been working for months to find an acceptable belt style for long term wear. We thought we finally found that in a florentine style belt. Problem I have now though after wearing it about two weeks near constantly, is when I take it off, it hurts physically to not wear it for extended times. My husband speculated it’s because my posture improves when I wear it because it sits higher so I sit straighter. Anyone experienced this? Am I wearing it too tightly? Is that a thing?
Niro83
Sex: Male

Re: Pain when chastity belt is off?

Post by Niro83 »

Hello,

It is not uncommon for the body to become accustomed to the support or pressure provided by a device like a chastity belt. If you feel pain or discomfort after removing the belt, it may be a sign that you have become accustomed to the device to support your posture or provide a sense of security. It is important to ensure that you are wearing the belt at an appropriate level of tightness, as wearing it too tightly can lead to discomfort, pain, and even injury. In addition, it may be helpful to take regular breaks to allow your body to adjust and avoid becoming too dependent on the belt.
My website : VXhentai
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I experienced this pain after a long time in the belt. It provides support to my body. To avoid this, you can wear it from time to time, so your body is less "stressed out". An other option is to do workout: maybe your body weakens too much with the belt on.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Kittenmint
Sex: Female

Post by Kittenmint »

Honestly that’s what I was wondering if my body just adjusting and getting accustomed to it. I took it off for a mental break and the first day or so was painful without it on but I’m not in pain anymore and injury is what I worry about. I know I need to exercise more and work on muscles just didn’t know a chastity belt would be that motivation haha.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Normally, a chastity belt has no reasons to injure you. To keep fit, you can walk, do fitness, ... any sport. No needs to be harsh, just enough to keep some strength.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html