Where to find Chastity Doms/Masters/Mistresses?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
NeedsControl
Sex: Female

Where to find Chastity Doms/Masters/Mistresses?

Post by NeedsControl »

Hi everyone,

I’m a 42yo woman with a lot of kinks but chastity is one of my favourites. I used to have a Master who kept me in chastity when I was younger and I haven’t indulged in it for many years now. I recently purchased a new belt, but I am struggling to find kinksters who like a woman In chastity control. I am pan sexual so open to all persons of a dominant nature - but I’m looking for advice on where to best find people who are into it? Who I might make a connection with to hold my key? Where they all hanging out? :D
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Where to find Chastity Doms/Masters/Mistresses?

Post by Tobbe »

It can be hard to find some you also trust and know who he/she is to be key holder for a woman in chastity belt.
I think you must try to find one there kinky people in your town meets.
Maybe you find more on fetlife.com.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Versatility
Sex: Female

Post by Versatility »

It really depends exactly where you're located.

It's somewhat unwise to have a keyholder who is too far away to get to you in an emergency.
I'm also pan, I have a number of other interests and experiences, and I'm very open to a lot of other consensual possibilities.
My background in biology and counselling is also useful from the safety aspect.

PM me if you want to find out more.
cmb1

Post by cmb1 »

you can try fetlife or there is a chat room on the cuff-link server
Hotwifemail

Post by Hotwifemail »

Where is the cuff link server?
LOCKEDCHASTIITY4U

Post by LOCKEDCHASTIITY4U »

There is no special one size or answer fits all situations.

My opinion would be for what it is worth. Is to check into being key held via using an electronic programmable key safe for timing and access to key for releases. This way you can extend testing how certain favored males you might be interested in when given levels of access and control that you devise a timing skeem for control and access to your CB . You can test giving your chosen partner a certain amount of trust you choose starting off with. But not be saddled too soon to fast for yourself being too committed when and if you realize you made a mistake in choice The trick is not telling all and giving total trust to fast or too soon to a chosen Dom you might wish to give a chance or start with. It's a balancing act of trust you favored him in starting off good faith effort vs trust earned on his or her part . Then in due course if he or she fits your bill and expectations and your chosen Dom shows him or herself trustworthy of your past level of confidences given regarding access and power over your chastity belt access and is panning out . Then you have the option in time left to progress to 100% control and access given longer term or even permanently if come time you decide favorably to that level of amount of trust extended.

If you're interested more so on how SKEMA's of electronic key safe CB games and strategies can be explored and work for yourself further. Just let me know in a response here to this reply, and we can pursue establishing a way future tense to private message one another using fetlife.com

Master William
cmb1

Post by cmb1 »

Hotwifemail wrote: 06 Mar 2022, 16:44 Where is the cuff link server?

https://blog.cuff-link.me/