My fantasy

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Acleverusername
Sex: Female

My fantasy

Post by Acleverusername »

My biggest fantasy…

I don’t know why I’m sharing this here. I just feel this need to get it out and connect with people who understand. This is the fantasy that’s been playing out in my mind… for as long as I can remember. Actually, I remember when I first was awakened/aware of it.

This is going to sound totally ridiculous but I’m among friends here, right? There’s this movie called Robin Hood: Men in Tights. There’s a scene where Maid Marian stands up out of the bath and she was wearing a chastity belt. I was instantly turned on. To imagine being trapped in something like that with someone else holding the key, completely in control of your sexuality… it turns me on and elevates my heart rate just typing this out. Giving my body to a dominant like this… I couldn’t imagine anything more erotic.

So here goes my fantasy.

Imagine you own a woman. Not just in theory, but in reality. Her body belongs to you in a real and tangible way. You keep her locked in a chastity belt and thigh bands. She cannot touch herself, no one can touch her. No one but YOU and she knows it. She loves that you have ultimate power over her and she’s kept achingly aroused while under lock and key.

You lock her up before she goes to work in the morning. You insert a plug in her before locking the belt as an extra distraction, and you lock her legs together so she has no hope of even slipping a finger underneath and touching herself without your permission. You tell her she better focus on her job and do well or else she’ll be punished later. You have her leave with the keys kept in your pocket and knowing she’ll be obsessed with thoughts of you all day long.

She sits in her office chair, shifting and squirming, horribly turned on and unable to do anything about it while trying to do her work. She is so distracted thinking about you yet she forces herself to stay on task because she wants you to be proud of her. She runs to the bathroom periodically to tug at the belt and try to touch herself knowing it’s completely useless and will just make her even hornier but she can’t help herself. She leaves the restroom even more frustrated and makes herself get back to work, and tries to distract herself by talking with her coworkers but she’s constantly afraid someone will notice her condition and secretly question what is wrong with her. When the day is finally over she is exhausted from the effort to hold herself together and comes home to you desperate for your touch.

You pull her close to you and ask how she’s feeling, ask how her day went, knowing damn well all she’s been thinking about is her aching need for you. You kiss her softly on the lips knowing she wants you to kiss her hard and tear her clothes off but you make her wait. You kiss her neck and run your hands between her legs on her thighs, pressing your fingers against the edge of the shield - so close yet so far. You push her to her knees and unzip your pants so she can suck your cock. You tell her this is as much as you’ll give her for now, and make her go about her usual evening household chores. Later, you lead her to the bedroom and tie her up. You unlock her belt and bands, and begin a tormenting teasing session. You very softly run your fingers around her pussy, very lightly stroking her clit for just a moment at a time taking care to edge her without giving her relief. You use a vibrator and push it in and out of her slowly. You let the vibrator brush against her clit quickly and softly every once in a while. You laugh while she thrashes and tugs on her bindings, begging you to fuck her. You tease her until she’s in tears. Finally, you release her from the ties and give her what she’s been yearning for all day long. You kiss her hard and push her onto the bed. You hold her arms down and feel her wrap her legs around you while you give her the fucking she desperately needs. You let her come once, knowing well that she would need 3-4 orgasms before she could finally calm down. You lock her up again and lock her legs together. You ignore her begging while you snap the lock shut, enjoying her pleas to keep fucking her and let her have more. But you enjoy her suffering too much to really give her the relief she wants. You tell her there’s always tomorrow, and that she’ll have to make due with sucking your cock if she’s that desperate.

Right before you go to sleep you bend her over your knee and rub her bottom, lube her up, and press a butt plug into her. You’re training her to take your cock in the ass and make her sleep with a plug inside her. You fall asleep holding her close to you and feeling her pounding heart while she struggles to cope with her aching horniness and plug in her ass.
jacko10000
Sex: Male

Re: My fantasy

Post by jacko10000 »

Nothing wrong with that fantasy.
Paul99

Post by Paul99 »

Hello,

I reassure you, you are not the only one to have this fantasy. I confess that I too was excited by this scene.
clone69a

Post by clone69a »

id like to fullfil that fantasy with u and even go further then that.
there so man thinks more possible then only that sweety
BrandonLeo

Post by BrandonLeo »

I love your fantasy. It looks like a short erotic story. Looking for more :D
Sex doll lover, wanna put my belt on those new sexdolls
Blue
Sex: Female

Post by Blue »

Nice!