Danielle's Story - Part 3

Your fictional female chastity stories
Blue
Sex: Female

Danielle's Story - Part 3

Post by Blue »

It was a beautiful day and Danielle decided to go for a walk on her lunch hour. She popped over to the local coffee shop and stepped in line to get herself a latte. With her nose in her phone, she waited in the queue.

“Danielle?” she heard a male voice say. She looked up to find that she had lined up directly behind none other than Officer Grant.

“Officer Grant!” she said with a growing smile on her face. How could she not smile at this attractive man, even if he did hold the keys to her personal prison?

“I thought you worked around here,” he said. “I’m doing an inspection just up the road and I figured I’d get a coffee and a quick bite to eat first since I had the time.” Danielle steeled herself to avoid gushing, both literally and emotionally. When he reached the counter, he said to her, “Why don’t you tell the lady what you’d like,” he. It’s on me.” When their coffee was ready, he suggested a walk together. “I’d like to hear how things are going for you, and I want to hear about your first support meeting.”

She nodded her head. “I’d like that very much, Officer Grant.” They walked side-by-side down a winding path in a large, tree-canopied park. Grant had selected a pathway and they strolled along.

“How do you feel with the changes in your life?” he asked her when they had reached a point in their walk that they were out of earshot of other park goers.

“It’s terrible,” she admitted. “I have no control over myself and I have to answer to other people now, including you. And losing my orgasms? -Losing my right to orgasm- is proving to be so much harder than I thought.” He listened to her carefully and secretly ached to take her discomfort away.

“There can be peace and happiness to be found in letting others drive for awhile,” he told her. “You can focus on bettering yourself while tedious decisions are made for you. This is a time to take a step back from responsibility and focus on your personal improvement. There are some people who seek to have someone take over the major decisions in their lives so they can focus on other matters. Heck, some people even like to have the minor decisions alleviated from them.”

She thought about that for a moment and then admitted, “Yes, I can see how that might feel nice. You’d have to trust that person completely, and that person would have to deserve your trust. They’d have to have impeccable character traits so they’re helping and not abusing.”

Grant smiled and agreed with her. He said, “I know we are just getting to know one another, and it will take time for you to learn to trust me. It’s my commitment to you, as your monitor, to take care of you. One way I do that is to help you reflect on your past mistakes, and help you grow and choose a wiser path for the future. I hope I can earn your trust in due time and we can work together to achieve that goal.” He pulled his phone from his pocket and brought up the D.O.C. app. “I want you to do this for me,” he said as he tapped away on his phone screen. “Daily, I want you to make a journal entry detailing what things about yourself you’d like to improve and how our mentorship might help you make those changes. Let’s get that done each morning before you eat breakfast.” He hit the submit button on his phone and hers simultaneously buzzed indicating that she had a new task to respond to. She clicked to accept the new responsibility. Maybe this will be good for her, she considered.

Before parting ways, Danielle broached the subject she had discussed with Ivy. “I met someone at the support meeting who told me that she’s allowed to have orgasms from time to time for good behavior. Her fingers nervously thumbed the edge of her jacket as she spoke. “Is there any possible avenue for us to develop a similar arrangement?” His frown indicated that the question was not well received.

“Who told you this?”

“Just someone I met at the support group.”

“Did you get her name?”

She nodded her head, but did not offer up her new friend's identity.

“Give me her name," he said tersely.

Danielle reluctantly surrendered Ivy’s name to her monitor and Officer Grant replied, “Thank you for trusting me with her identity. It is not out of the realm of possibility for some monitors to award their charges with orgasms.” He would make a point to research his ward's new associate to ensure she would be a good influence on Danielle. He wouldn't tolerate it if this new friend of hers was a some kind of rabble rouser who liked to cause trouble.

“Do you ever let your charges orgasm?”

“I’m not ready to discuss the subject of earned orgasms with you at this time, Danielle.” And with that, the subject was closed.

====

She’s submissive, Grant noted to himself with some excitement after he dropped Danielle off at her office. She may not even know it about herself, but he was well aware of her reaction to his commanding presence during the inspection appointment, and he threw some feelers out today to which she responded much as a submissive personality would. He saw how easily she took his lead in the park. She went where he wanted to go, sat on the bench when he suggested it, continued walking at his behest, and even went out of her way to throw their cups away when he asked her to. She’s eager to please and she likes to be led.

He had been looking for a submissive like Danielle for some time; attractive, feminine, kind, and educated. Bonus points if she has a good sense of humor and likes science fiction. It’s unfortunate that she came to him as his charge, protected by state laws, but he was not going to let that stand in the way. If she proves to be the right girl, he’ll find a way to work something out. As for her crime, he saw it as a crime of necessity and not of greed or malice. She was ill, and needed medical care. It wasn’t right, and there were much better ways for her to have handled her situation, but it doesn’t change his opinion of her character. Danielle is a good person who needs a dominant figure in her life to keep her on the right track. He was pleased to be that figure whether it extended to their personal lives or it stayed professional through the D.O.C.

====

[Danielle Marcan 12:24 PM] Good afternoon, sir. I know we have an appointment scheduled for this evening, but I’m not feeling well and I’d like to reschedule. The D.O.C. said I needed your authorization.

[Officer A. Grant 12:28 PM] This is the second time you’re rescheduling. What’s going on, Danielle?

[Danielle Marcan 12:32 PM] It’s just that I can’t seem to kick this cold. I’ve missed two days of work so far, and I’m planning on taking tomorrow off as well.

[Officer A. Grant 12:35 PM] Then you need to be seen by a doctor. Go ahead and schedule a visit with your general practitioner and provide a screen shot of your appointment confirmation to the scheduling department. I will authorize you to reschedule your inspection with me pending receipt of that screenshot.

[Danielle Marcan 12:37 PM] It’s a cold. I hate to make an appointment for something so minor.

[Officer A. Grant 12:39 PM] If it was so minor, you’d be at work. Make the appointment and provide the scheduling department with the confirmation.

The knock at her door that evening came at 7:00 PM sharp. Oh my goodness! Why is he here? Danielle thought in a panic. She could pretend not to be home. No, no, no, She can’t! He has her GPS location data. She quickly grabbed a blanket and spread it out across the sofa, a box of tissues was relocated to the coffee table, but that was all she was able to get done before the knock at the door sounded once again. This time it was louder and firmer. “Danielle, open the door now.” If there was any chance that it was a random caller trying to sell her something, all hope was dashed when she heard the unmistakable voice of Officer Grant.

She opened the front door and faced him. “Officer Grant! What a surprise. I did get our inspection appointment rescheduled. Didn’t they tell you? We’re meeting in 3 days.” He nodded his head and took a step through the doorway into an apartment that looked like a tornado hit it. Boxes, bags, packages and laundry was strewn about. The kitchen also appeared not to have been tended to. As he had moved to step in, Danielle intuitively sidestepped to give him space. A soft rattling sound echoed through the entryway as she quickly shifted out of the way for him. His expression told her that he noticed it, but he didn’t comment. Instead he went into the living room and surveyed her space.

He said, “A box of tissues with no trashcan, no beverages on the table to combat dehydration. No medication, no thermometer. The apartment is a wreck but there isn’t a used tissue in sight!” He picked up the blanket and brought it to his nose. “Just as I suspected; clean as a whistle. Danielle, did you stage your living room just for me? I’m flattered!”

She had remained at the door, looking on and he motioned for her to join him in the living room and have a seat. She moved carefully in his direction, walking awkwardly, clearly to minimize the rattling sound that now obviously came from her.

Officer Grant raised an eyebrow. “You want to explain that sound?”

Danielle shook her head. “Not really.” She could see right away from his expression that he was not going to allow for that. “Okay, fine,” she had begun to say, before he cut her off, saying, “Okay fine? Let’s try that again, Danielle, this time with some humility and the addition of the word, “sir.” Danielle moved her hands to her front, trying to make herself as small as possible. “Yes, sir,” she answered. “It’s like this, sir….”

Danielle’s window of fertility was as strong as ever with her body begging to be touched. She knew it was a bad idea, but she navigated herself to her favorite erotic story site and indulged in illicit content which drove her absolutely mad. She rummaged through her toolbox to see if she could find something… anything… that could reach her aching clit. She found a collection of Allen-wrenches; the kind that typically came with build-your-own furniture sets. At the end of each construction project, she’d toss them inside the toolbox in case she needed them in the future. There was one in particular that was of a different size than the rest. It had a longer handle and a wider diameter. The wheels started turning in her head and she ran off to her bedroom, Allen wrench in hand. When her legs were spread wide enough, she had noticed that she could reach inside. Not far enough to be of any use, but if she had understood that spreading her legs was the first step in making any progress at all. She approached her target from behind and she turned the wrench sideways and inserted in through the back of the crotch plate. Approaching from the side would mean her wrench was met with folds of flesh blocking her access to her clit, but from behind she could slip right between her labia. With the wrench past the opening, she could turn it and reach upward to her clit.

“That didn’t poke you uncomfortably?” Officer Grant asked.

“Yes, it did,” Danielle responded sheepishly.

The Allen-wrench could reach her clit, but it did not provide the right kind of stimulation. She withdrew the Allen-wrench and rummaged through her crafting supplies for something that could be used to soften the end of the key. A huge grin spread across her face when she found the perfect item; a plastic bead, perhaps a centimeter in diameter. It had a hole clean through the center roughly the diameter of the Allen wrench. Her hot-glue gun provided the necessary adhesive to secure the bead to the metal wrench, and with her modified tool, she ran back to her bedroom to try again. The bead was borderline too wide to fit under the narrow gap between her skin and the back end of the crotch plate, but with some pushing and twisting, she was able to pop it past the opening and get it under the dome. Her brief celebration of success was quickly dashed when she reached to her clit to find the bead was no longer secured to the wrench. The pressure of pushing it had caused her glue-job to fail and the bead slipped out of place.

The short succession of pings that came next caused instant panic for Danielle. The bead had fallen off the Allen-wrench and dropped into the well of the shield! Danielle’s hands flew to position to retrieve the bead but it quickly became apparent that the task was much more difficult than it seemed. She could barely fit a finger under the crotch plate, let alone get one in deep enough to touch the bead with enough surface area to drag it up and out of the shield. She ran back to her toolbox to see if anything in there could help, and that was when she noticed the rattling sound as the bead rolled and bounced around at the bottom of the shield with each step. A slew of curses flew through Danielle's inner monologue. How can I go to work like this? Over the course of the next two days, her apartment unraveled as she took and left out materials that might help her fish the bead out. She tried using gravity, she tried using water to float it up to the top where she might reach it. She tried flushing it out with the hose. That bead was stuck. Her demeanor became increasingly panicked as she grappled with the possible reality that she was going to be busted for this, and may even end up in prison.

“So the rattling sound… is the bead?” Officer Grant asked suppressing his laughter. Danielle bit her lower lip and nodded her head. He raised an eyebrow at her response. “I’m sorry, did I miss your answer, Danielle?”

She nodded her head once again. “Yes, sir. It’s the bead.” Her cheeks blossomed pink as Officer Grant threw his head back and let out a hearty laugh.

“That’s incredible,” he said. “The folks at the office are going to love this one!” Danielle raised her hands to cup her face. She wanted to melt into the carpet to avoid having to look at him. “I’ve got to hand it to you, Danielle. That’s the most creative attempt I’ve heard yet."

"Alright!” he said, slapping his hands to his knees as he shifted gears. “Punishment time. I want you over here, on the floor, kneeling as you wait for my judgment.” He positioned her a few feet away from him with her legs tucked beneath her and her hands folded neatly in her lap. From her vantage point, there was no possibility to see the torrent of words that flew from his fingertips as he recorded the infraction on his laptop. “Are you going to remove the bead?” She asked in a small, hopeful voice. He waggled a finger at her and indicated for her to remain quiet. He glanced at her as he prepared his report and noticed a fat tear rolling down her cheek. So very submissive, he thought, smiling inwardly.

“First thing’s first, I sent you a copy of the report. Her phone buzzed and he allowed her to retrieve it and return to her position. The report he shared with her contained a close facsimile of the story she recounted to him. He reported that she did not successfully achieve orgasm, and that he would issue punishment and recommend adjustments to the belt to prevent objects from being inserted under the shield. He was otherwise choosing to stay on the current course with her and educate her about possible consequences for attempting an orgasm, whether she succeeds or not. Her eyes widened in disbelief when she got to the section of punishments populated with a preordained list of punishments and checkmarks to indicate which ones applied. Space was also provided for monitors to provide a narrative of the punishment they issued if they choose to go off script. The items checked on the report were, device modification, writing assignment and spanking.

“Spanking?” She asked him in disbelief. “You’re going to spank me? You can do that?”

He set his laptop aside. “I have a lot of leeway to tailor a program for you that ensures your compliance with the rules, Danielle. And as you can see from the report, spanking is a relied upon correctional method commonly used department-wide. Let’s go ahead and take care of that right now.” He patted his legs. “You’re going to lower your pants to at least mid-thigh and lie down across my lap. I don’t have a paddle with me, so we’re just going to do this the old-fashioned way.” She didn’t believe him. This was a joke! She shook her head no and like lightning he was up from the sofa, pulling her close. She was across his lap faster than her brain had time to process and her hands were pinned behind her back. One of his legs snaked around hers, effectively immobilizing her. He reached to the waistband of her pants and pulled them down to mid-thigh. Why must everything with this man be so mortifying? Danielle thought as he bared her ass. She was hollering at him to stop, making quite the racket. He paused and waited for her to calm down before he spoke again.

“You’re going to scream like that? That’s your plan? You can notify your neighbors of your situation if you like. They’ll call the police and the police will come and find me here, your legal guardian, issuing you a state-sanctioned correction for your attempt at circumventing a court-appointed correctional device. Or you can be quiet, leave your neighbors to a peaceful evening, and accept your punishment with dignity. Your choice.” His hand struck her and she buried her face into the pillow on her sofa to suppress her cries. “Wise decision,” he said. “I will keep count this time, but in the future, that responsibility falls on you. That was one.”

The first ten smacks were moderately tolerable, but after that they seemed to increase in intensity. After about fifteen, she had had more than enough and was desperately trying to dodge his hand fall, but she had nowhere to go. With each jolt and twist of her body, the bead rattled around, punctuating the need for this punishment. By the time he reached twenty-five, tears had started to slip down her cheeks and when he reached thirty-five, she was openly sobbing and begging him to stop. She swore never to tamper with the device again, and she sounded sincere. He finally stopped at forty. “I was planning on going to fifty, but I believe the point has been made. You’ve taken your punishment reasonably well for a first-timer.” He released her hands and legs and she slowly got up to pull her pants back up when he held up a hand to pause her.

“You might as well remove those. We’ll go ahead and take care of the inspection now since I’m already here, but first we need to chat and lay down some ground rules. Return to your kneeling position for now.” Danielle kicked her pants off, folded them neatly, and knelt before Officer Grant. She felt miserable and her heels digging into her tender backside did nothing to alleviate the shame and humiliation of being spanked like a child. She felt so small and absurd, having been placed on the floor to look up at him while he dictated the changes he felt were necessary to her “program.” He spoke of consequences and integrity, and reiterated that the alternative sentencing program allowed her freedom of movement while engaging in the correctional program. It was a good deal, he emphasized, and he explained that her undermining the program could land her in a jail cell. And no, they would not remove the devices if she was remanded to prison. More tears streamed down her face as he drilled in the importance of her active participation in her correctional program. She was to address him as Officer Grant or sir, being sure to insert his name or title if she was making a request, answering a question, or kneeling on the floor. She surrendered all of her Allen-wrenches to him, and agreed to the writing assignment he posted to her tasks on the D.O.C. app; A 3,000-word essay on the importance of following rules.

“I’m sorry, Officer Grant,” she said softly, sounding genuinely remorseful.

“Do you know what thigh-bands are?” Grant asked her as she continued to kneel on the carpet. She had begun to fidget but he did not see fit to let her up yet. She shook her head. “Thigh-bands fit around each of your legs and are connected to the waistband in some way or another to keep them from being pulled down and removed. The bands are then secured to one another with a sturdy cord so you cannot separate your legs. You’d have enough slack for walking, and that’s it. The intention here is to prevent you from opening your legs to gain the leverage to insert objects under the plate.”

Danielle gasped. “Oh no, please, sir! I am not going to try this again. It was a disaster!”

Grant typed away on his keyboard. He hated to use that device because his charges experienced too much restriction of movement that impacted their ability to exercise and stay healthy. “I’m issuing you a formal warning. It stipulates that for any reason that your monitor sees fit, thigh-bands may be applied.”

Danielle nodded her head. “I understand, sir.”

He was done punishing her for the night. The message had been received and pounded into her head… and her backside. “How about we get you a nice, full shower without your belt and bra? That might feel good right about now. I’ll have to escort you into the bathroom, but I’ll bet it’ll feel wonderful to get fully clean.”

Between sniffles and tears, Danielle nodded her head. “Thank you, sir.” He led her to the primary bathroom and gave her a few minutes of privacy to prepare for her shower. When she was ready, he came in.

“You got your towel? Your shampoo and everything?” She bobbed her head. The water was already running and the bathroom was starting to get steamy. Grant pulled the magnetic key from his pocket and removed her bra, setting it inside the bathroom sink. The belt came next and it joined the bra in the sink, save for the little bead, which he simply rinsed and pocketed. He noticed the slippery vaginal fluid that coated the bead. No wonder she couldn’t get a grip on it.

He gave her a quick once over checking for signs of bruising or chafing, and said, “Wash yourself, don’t massage yourself.” As she stepped into the shower, he turned his attention to cleaning and inspecting her devices. The steam on the glass walls of her shower provided him enough of a view to see where her hands were, and likewise provided her with some privacy to enjoy her shower. The sensation of freedom was absolutely amazing and though she desperately wanted to rub herself with all of the intensity she could muster, she resisted the urge. She was in no position to push the boundary he set, and the thought of disappointing him further was simply unpalatable to her.

She stepped from the shower into the fluffy towel he held open for her. When she was dry and her hair was in a wrap, he held the bra up for her to slip her arms into. She leaned forward as Mr. Young had showed her, and allowed her breasts to fill the cups, and her nipples to fall into place around the foam section. Officer Grant checked the fit and clicked the lock closed. He held open the waist band of the belt for her to step and locked it with the key before turning her around so he could secure the rear cord into place. She had pulled her own labia through the slot at the bottom and once again felt the belt grip her tightly as it was all locked in place. The shield came next and he stood back to survey his work. Everything looked as it should be.

He wanted so badly to pull her into his arms and kiss her, to assure her that the worst part of her punishment was over and she was on the road to redeeming herself. He wanted to take her to dinner, buy her drinks, and continue to test and hopefully prove his suspicion that she harbors a deep submissive side for him to uncover; for him to train to his liking. He settled for complimenting her conduct during the punishment as she stepped into a pair of pajama pants and pulled a baggy t-shirt over her head. She was instructed to return to work in the morning and advised that he would need to approve any additional days off from here out. Her phone buzzed with the additional rule he set and he told her that she would need to submit pictures of her clean apartment in two days.
Last edited by Blue on 25 Nov 2023, 17:42, edited 1 time in total.
Klodak71

Re: Danielle's Story - Part 3

Post by Klodak71 »

This is a very interesting and unexpected plot. Very nice sequel.
Blue

Post by Blue »

Made some edits to Part 3. If you're following my posts, these edits do not compromise the continuity of the story; I only elaborated on the original version and changed the format with dialogue to make it easier to read
BrandonLeo
Sex: Male

Post by BrandonLeo »

It's a very enchanting story. I feel like I am watching a movie. Thumbs up for you :D
Sex doll lover, wanna put my belt on those new sexdolls
Blue

Post by Blue »

BrandonLeo wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 10:17 It's a very enchanting story. I feel like I am watching a movie. Thumbs up for you :D
You're so kind! Thank you so much for the feedback. Part 9 is incoming shortly.