How do you want YOUR belt?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Re: How do you want YOUR belt?

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
When are you going to actually PURCHASE a chastity belt and wear it, virginitysaving?
Why do you think I'm going to purchase it ?
Pyra Gorgon wrote: Stop talking about it and do it. Do it now. Until you do, you are just fantasizing and playing 'what-if' games.
This is the purpose of the forum. Ask questions and make assumptions.
Pyra Gorgon wrote: Cuz right now you are clueless. And not me, not anyone else is gonna give you that clue. Real life wearing experience will.
Let me decide what I should do.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Why do you think I'm going to purchase it ?
Ah, here is that "going" word. Going going gone. I'm GOING to be rich one day...yeah.
This is the purpose of the forum. Ask questions and make assumptions.
So you say. The purpose of this forum is to discuss female chastity, not play make believe games of what wearing a chastity belt coulda/shoulda/mighta feel like according to our imaginations. That's assumptions. I don't need assumptions. I'm belted. ;)
Let me decide what I should do.
You go ahead and sit around and do all the deciding you want, virginitysaving. But reality says exactly what I typed to you already.

I don't play fantasy games or have any interest in playing 'what-if'. I just do it. And I do it well. ;)

Like Nike.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

I have to agree with Pyra. On this forum, it´s interesting to discuss with women who really want to wear the chastity belt and they who do it. That someone just reading about it, is nothing in an interesting discussion of problems that may arise, or what can be improved.

However, it's always interesting to help a women to get a chastity belt around her body. :mrgreen:
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote: Ah, here is that "going" word. Going going gone. I'm GOING to be rich one day...yeah.
I meant I would like someone else to purchase and adjust it for me.
Pyra Gorgon wrote:
I don't play fantasy games or have any interest in playing 'what-if'. I just do it. And I do it well. ;)
I appreciate that you share your experience. That's great. But let me keep asking questions :)

Back to the topic. Is there a way to measure florentine style belt that girl is able to put a pad under it if necessary?
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

virginitysaving wrote:Back to the topic. Is there a way to measure florentine style belt that girl is able to put a pad under it if necessary?
No pad inside the belt! It´s then too loose. :o Instead, you can try to get a panty liner or pad to remain on the outside of the belt.
virginitysaving

Tobbe wrote: No pad inside the belt! It´s then too loose. :o Instead, you can try to get a panty liner or pad to remain on the outside of the belt.
Tell me, how does your woman handle her period?
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

virginitysaving wrote:Tell me, how does your woman handle her period?
Tampons who are changed a couple of times a day, and she showers carefully. I open the belt when it´s time to change. Panty liners but also latex panties is good to use. Then it would probably also work with only sanitary pads outside the belt.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Yanno...
If I could get engraving done of gorgons turning heroes to stone and shooting others with deadly arrows (like Medusa motifs) in bas relief on front shield.... :D

that would be one uber-cool, museum quality piece of wearable and functional artwork there!!!

I'm totally good with that idea. :P
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!