Do women feel safer knowing they wear a belt?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts

Do women feel safer knowing they wear a belt?

You may select 1 option

View results

Larrup
Sex: Male

Re: Do women feel safer knowing they wear a belt?

Post by Larrup »

Robert,

> "Steel Angel" is a term taught to me by my late second fiancee and her parents

So you've been engaged twice, but never married? How sad.
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

In my life I have taught three women the handgun: My ex-wife, my late second fiancee, and a young Lady from England who lived with me during the 1982-'83 academic year. As I have said above, the beginning of protecting another person is to teach that other person to protect herself.
Triangle Researcher

Post by Triangle Researcher »

I've trained several young women to competently handle an M-1911 in .45 ACP. None of them knew anything about firearms, so they had no apprehensions or preconceived notion that the pistol was "too big" for them, and they all followed instruction well, so in each case it was a successful event. However, for a daily carry gun for most females, they would be better served with smaller Smith or Kahr, perhaps in .40, or the "old school" lady's revolver suggested by Mr. Pinkerton.
isa71m
Sex: Female

Post by isa71m »

I feel safer when I am belted, but I know that it is a totally irrational feeling. If I were subject of an attempted rape all would depend very much on the situation. If the rapist has enough time available, I do not think it would stop in front of the belt. At that point or the device is very weak, as my current one which is basically a seal, or must be very tough to resist to attempts to force it. My old metal belt probably would not resist to a brute attempt to open, probably creating injury to the wearer. Not to mention the risks arising from the frustration of the rapist.
Brrrr... I prefer not to think about it....
Isabella