Fondling while wearing a chastity belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
WestsideLady
Sex: Female

Re: Fondling while wearing a chastity belt

Post by WestsideLady »

I practice chastity for my own purposes.. tease, denial, self enforcement and of course to feel it ..mentally and physically.. and also key-hold and one thing I tell all my men caged men and those seeking to ask questions.. DO NOT EVER ASK FOR MY KEYS..I understand the mindset and the institution of chastity..I really do..

REALITY says a few things come to my mind here.... Here is my viewpoint.. like it or not..

1. Giving the KEY to someone is truly a GIFT.. dont forget that.. most men who DOM .. have a hard time keeping this idea in their heads for some reason? Power trips happen to easily..
2. When holding someones keys. I am more or less caring for them. The belt/cage are essentially my hands hold them.I take great care and hold a high respect for that with them. Its not something to take lightly.. at all.
3. Chastity is a Mindset and the body will follow... wearing a device just increases and fuels the desire even more.. trust me.. ask any wearer.. male or female.
4. A device makes you more aware of your body.. really it does.. I am more attuned to my body because of it.
5. Its something that many people are curious and talk about.. but only a small percentage of the kinky population actually practices.. really its a small incestuous community.
6. Female chastity is (3) fold.. really..Its more for the wearer than the Key holder.. ( really it is) females get alot of it sexually.. unlock me after a while.. I become super sexual.. in the device I am sexual and teased at the same time.. even more so.. than without it..
The fold lies here within.. The holder of the key doesn't realize this.. so when it comes time to be unlocked.. WATCH out.. a determined female who wants to cum is like no other being on earth.. don't think a quickie will do.. NOT.. your probably going to wish she was locked back up.. cause your ass will get TIRED.
The other fold is even more deep.. SHE likes this and wants it.. she will PUSH you for it.. see the connection.. hold, tease, deny, release, surrender and then satisfaction.

Ahhh,, the cycle.. its soo erotic and deep.. YET seems so simple.. doesn't it?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

WestsideLady wrote:I practice chastity for my own purposes.. tease, denial, self enforcement and of course to feel it ..mentally and physically.. and also key-hold and one thing I tell all my men caged men and those seeking to ask questions.. DO NOT EVER ASK FOR MY KEYS..I understand the mindset and the institution of chastity..I really do..

REALITY says a few things come to my mind here.... Here is my viewpoint.. like it or not..

1. Giving the KEY to someone is truly a GIFT.. dont forget that.. most men who DOM .. have a hard time keeping this idea in their heads for some reason? Power trips happen to easily..
2. When holding someones keys. I am more or less caring for them. The belt/cage are essentially my hands hold them.I take great care and hold a high respect for that with them. Its not something to take lightly.. at all.
3. Chastity is a Mindset and the body will follow... wearing a device just increases and fuels the desire even more.. trust me.. ask any wearer.. male or female.
4. A device makes you more aware of your body.. really it does.. I am more attuned to my body because of it.
5. Its something that many people are curious and talk about.. but only a small percentage of the kinky population actually practices.. really its a small incestuous community.
6. Female chastity is (3) fold.. really..Its more for the wearer than the Key holder.. ( really it is) females get alot of it sexually.. unlock me after a while.. I become super sexual.. in the device I am sexual and teased at the same time.. even more so.. than without it..
The fold lies here within.. The holder of the key doesn't realize this.. so when it comes time to be unlocked.. WATCH out.. a determined female who wants to cum is like no other being on earth.. don't think a quickie will do.. NOT.. your probably going to wish she was locked back up.. cause your ass will get TIRED.
The other fold is even more deep.. SHE likes this and wants it.. she will PUSH you for it.. see the connection.. hold, tease, deny, release, surrender and then satisfaction.

Ahhh,, the cycle.. its soo erotic and deep.. YET seems so simple.. doesn't it?

YUP! That's that!!!
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
WestsideLady

Post by WestsideLady »

Haha.. thought you would approve.. LOL
paullanky
Sex: Male

Post by paullanky »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Depends on who the man is and who's belt you are wearing!

If it is a man who is NOT your keyholder, who is NOT the master of that belt, then I agree, any OTHER man ought not touch the woman in any way other than holding her hand or a friendly touch on the shoulder or arm by elbow. (like helping her in and out of a car, etc.)

If the man doing the touching/ fondling is the owner of that chastity belt the woman happens to be occupying (ie, the man is the KEYHOLDER) then it makes no sense at all to be telling him what he can touch or how often or anything else on those lines.

IF you are in HIS belt...he owns whats under that front shield. IT pains me to state this obvious point. YES, he does own that ass if it is in HIS belt that YOU CONSENTED to and GAVE him that key to. Your sex is not yours if you gave it away to your man. It's his. So how are you going to tell him he cannot fondle you?

Possession is 9/10ths of the law. By all ancient rights, he has exclusive property rights to the woman in his chastity belt. That belt is to protect HIS property from others.

If you do not like that opinion, I would encourage you to never give that key away! As long as you own the key to your own chastity belt, then your female sex is retained by you, your property.

If you give that away, then you do not have absolute right to demand of the man how he chooses to exercise use of what's his.

It's really that simple.

So if I am in my man's chastity belt, I already know I gave exclusive rights over my sex to him, the keyholder. And I would HOPE and PRAY that my man is not an absentee landlord over that property!!! I hope that he would fondle me, use me, fulfill my desire and find bliss in me...then put me safely back under lock n key only to be used by him and no other. That is how I see this chastity thing. If it is not that, then the chastity belt is nothing more than kinky bondage undies, with no deeper meaning to it.
Pyra Gorgon, I must agree with you whole heartedly , any man touching a lady must be a gentleman, such as holding hand to help out of car or down high steps when she is in heels, and as for guiding then flat hand in middle of back or touch of shoulder .
When it comes to the remarkable Lady Wearing the Chastity Belt and the Man Being the Keyholder , i would love to have locked a lady and would show her my devotion and love by tenderly caressing her and being atentive to enhance the feeling of the belt as if you caress and sensually tease a Lady it will excite her and make her want the belt off and although this can be classed as cruel the man is showing that he loves his locked beauty very much

Paul (a guy who would love to have a lady locked and devote attention to her)